Summer transfer window 2015 - All news, rumours and prayers

Osprey23

Turbocharged

First up, SSN reported that according to their sources,Newcastle will talk to Patrick Vieira about becoming their new manager

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Looks like a man going to face the inevitable....

actually BR did fine at liverpool.. the player he bought in can't perform... maybe another season to see the turnaround...

even sir alex almost got sack when he first started at old trafford...

Turbocharged

Liverpool have activated Vietto's €20m release clause according to AS.

Arsenal and Atletico are in for him as well. Player is believed to be favouring a stay in Spain.

Turbocharged

actually BR did fine at liverpool.. the player he bought in can't perform... maybe another season to see the turnaround...

even sir alex almost got sack when he first started at old trafford...

Hehe, I think this one hotly debated liao and from recent poll by Mirror, 87% wants him gone.

Players will be very difficult to motivate them if he keeps playing them out of positions. Can and Markovic wasted one year of their lives playing in a position I don't think they are expecting to play in.

He asked to be judged after 3 years, and the time is up

Turbocharged

maybe jurgen klopp is lineup to replace BR... or jamie carragher?

We will know next week bro. :D

Turbocharged
(edited)

Delay the fate of BR and players like Milner may not come due to the uncertainty......

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpools-james-milner-move-rocks-5791233

Fair to him and fair to us.

Milner, Ings, Benteke and Clyne, failing to get any of them is not something I will lose sleep over if they go elsewhere while we are getting a new manager in

Edited by Osprey23
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Bayern Munich legend Franz Beckenbauer says that Jurgen Klopp will manage Napoli when Rafa leaves to Real Madrid.

Klopp mentioned before he prefers to work in an environment where he speaks the language. Don't think he speaks Italian

Turbocharged

Looks like Rafa to RM is all but done.

'Ancelotti is an absolute phenomenon and we give him all out appreciation,' Fernandez de Blas told the Madrid members group.

'Until three days ago he was the best trainer in the world as two years ago it was Jose Mourinho and from this week onwards it will be Rafa Benitez.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3104439/Real-Madrid-vice-president-accidentally-lets-slip-Rafa-Benitez-coach.html

Hypersonic

Looks like a man going to face the inevitable....

He deserves it, so this is the price to pay...

Turbocharged

Bayern Munich legend Franz Beckenbauer says that Jurgen Klopp will manage Napoli when Rafa leaves to Real Madrid.

Klopp mentioned before he prefers to work in an environment where he speaks the language. Don't think he speaks Italian

An Italian commented:

"I see Beckenbauer saying Klopp joining Napoli. I repeat that month ago he rejected it, let's see if something new happened. Wish soooo much"

↡ Advertisement