Summer transfer window 2015 - All news, rumours and prayers

Osprey23

Turbocharged

Patrick Vieira and Steven McClaren on #NUFC's four-man managerial shortlist. Remi Garde another. Appointment in next fortnight - Ben Smith BBC

The fourth is believed to be Carver, the caretaker

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

"It makes sense to take a break after seven intensive years" - Klopp confirms he won't join a new club this summer.

Sad news for Pool

Supercharged

Man yoo wan2 sign that morgan swang si na ge from saints... hmm. Thoughr they aiming the basten swang ai na ge from bayern?

Bayern though bigger club currently though. So makes sense.

Supercharged

Also sami kediera otw to juventus.

Best free signing avail.

Also yevhen konoplayia the dinopro europra cup finalist. A left winger from ukraine is another wonderful potential free transfer

Spurs. Stoke. Liverpook all potential destination.

Marseille ayew cyan. Another good free transfer. Left winger and forward. Also potential target for spurs. Liverpool... but hes a boyhood pool supporter unfortunatelt

Then burnley 2 top players also avail for cheap i hear.

Striker danny ingis for tribunal. Spurs dunno y bid 12m. Prob to jet up the tribunal fee for pool whom is ignis preferred club though.

Then theres rb tripper. 3.5m target for spurs.... looks like kyle walker first choice rb is under big threat

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

John W Henry And Tom Werner due to meet Brendan Rodgers on Wednesday. Should bring some clarity to LFC. - Ben Smith BBC

Looks like John is coming too. D-Day is still 3 Jun

Edited- Ben Smith got it wrong - JWH is not travelling. My apologies. Only Werner.

Which means the info from my source I shared earlier likely correct. Werner already here and meeting is tomorrow.

Edited by Osprey23

Turbocharged

Ings and Milner apparently wrapped up. Now is to see if Spurs' crazy bid of £12m would have any impact on the compensation.

Milner reportedly will be earning £150kpw (bonuses in) but so far nothing on the base. He rejected the deal from City to extend, believed to by £135kpw rising to £165kpw with bonuses

Turbocharged

If this article is true, then I think it would be the worst possible outcome for Pool👎.

BR n transfer committee to stay!! As I said before, BR won't dare to rock the boat if it meant he keeps his job, at least I won't if I were him.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpools-brendan-rodgers-must-accept-5804384

Not the worst bro. The worst in my opinion will be to sack committee and give BR full say.

Status quo at least we still got chance to see promising youngsters being signed together with some overpaid PL proven players loved by BR. :D

Let's wait till tomorrow. Like I said, no journalist know what is happening and they just have to make educated guess to fill their columns.

Turbocharged

News from Italy today that Milan are in talks with Villas-Boas. Both parts keen. First contact week ago. But Villas-Boas first want to be assured on Milan transfers budget.

Isn't the President very firm on getting Ancelotti back?

Supercharged

Ings and Milner apparently wrapped up. Now is to see if Spurs' crazy bid of £12m would have any impact on the compensation.

Milner reportedly will be earning £150kpw (bonuses in) but so far nothing on the base. He rejected the deal from City to extend, believed to by £135kpw rising to £165kpw with bonuses

both deals do make some sense. however, still the the type of players which will really excite the fans and cause some shivers down oppositions haha. these signings are meant to improve the squad incrementally...

make no mistatke about it. we really need a macquee striker signing this summer. that's the main target. Benteke to me actually doesnt cut it enough... and doesnt sound like a gd fit at all.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

both deals do make some sense. however, still the the type of players which will really excite the fans and cause some shivers down oppositions haha. these signings are meant to improve the squad incrementally...

make no mistatke about it. we really need a macquee striker signing this summer. that's the main target. Benteke to me actually doesnt cut it enough... and doesnt sound like a gd fit at all.

got a feeling that pool will get benteke for 35m

and sell him following season for 15m... :TT_TT::TT_TT:

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

sigh... if only his star players have chosen to stay, eg RvP, Fabregas, Nasri, etc

surely at least one or two titles won in the past 10 seasons

Arsenal Wenger confirming he would not spend astronomical sums on new players.

Got to admire this guy's unshakeable belief in getting value for money signings. IMO, this is different from owners who tighten the purse strings for bottom line reasons cos in that case they are not backing their Manager up esp if the Manager concerned asked for a particular player n was turned down for costs reasons. In AW's case, he genuinely believes in this. That's why Gunners owners love him so much n guess FSG would go to the ends of the world to get a Manager like him.

Having said that, I don't quite understand why he wants to go public on this. Maybe he wants to give a subtle warning to selling clubs that he won't be taken for a ride but it could inversely be the stick that the supporters use to beat him should he miss out on targets n if Arsenal's from turn bad next season. We shall see how this pans out.......

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsene-wenger-arsenal-not-spend-5797376

• Praise 1

Interesting article on hiring and firing of Managers.

Seems like Saints had a well thought out succession planning in place and hence their relative success in appointing good Managers which surely is not a coincidence, clubs in the market for new Managers, pls take note.....

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32549408

• Praise 5

sigh... if only his star players have chosen to stay, eg RvP, Fabregas, Nasri, etc

surely at least one or two titles won in the past 10 seasons

we could not afford it.... sadly

• Praise 1

got a feeling that pool will get benteke for 35m

and sell him following season for 15m... :TT_TT::TT_TT:

sounds like another Andy Carroll... buy for 35m n sell cheap cheap..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1