SMS charges from Allterco-ATLC

Vtim

I suggest after Telco terminate the service, write a formal legal letter to them (or engage a small law firm) to demand them to refund you. Reason being you are not aware and you did not use the service. Someone must teach this type of bad company a lesson.

I call up SingTel and they agree to rebate me on all these charges (also on my wife's number) on my next 2 billings but I will have to pay it 1st, well better than nothing.

For SingTel, they advice me to subscribe to Premium Rate Service (PRS) Barring Service which will bar a specific mobile number from subscribing to chargeable mobile content and it is free.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I call up SingTel and they agree to rebate me on all these charges (also on my wife's number) on my next 2 billings but I will have to pay it 1st, well better than nothing.

For SingTel, they advice me to subscribe to Premium Rate Service (PRS) Barring Service which will bar a specific mobile number from subscribing to chargeable mobile content and it is free.

Bro you better keep track of the charges.

mine I was told to ignore by Starhub and make the payments for the rest of the services excluding the 3rd party charges...

they contra it away in the following billing month.

• Praise 1

Bro you better keep track of the charges.

mine I was told to ignore by Starhub and make the payments for the rest of the services excluding the 3rd party charges...

they contra it away in the following billing month.

yes, will do that [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Just sharing... This idiot company is back! I just received a "1 in 10" chance of winning a ipone message with a starhub logo. 5 questions and asked for my phone number. Fine print states the weekly charge until you stop by texting them.

IDA Kooning again?

• Praise 3

Not sure I saw the same scam but is from my M1.

The scumbag will make it look as if they are from the service provider.

Remember rule no.1- no free lunch in this world.

• Praise 1

Just sharing... This idiot company is back! I just received a "1 in 10" chance of winning a ipone message with a starhub logo. 5 questions and asked for my phone number. Fine print states the weekly charge until you stop by texting them.

IDA Kooning again?

Just sign up for premium service baring lor

Free one

These jokers wanna send me simi simi

Just send lor :XD:

• Praise 1

Twincharged

they are baaaaaack .......

my uncle (who is not english ed) asked me to vet his singtel bill yesterday and it showed $62 of crap from this allterco and another gamein. when i checked his phone, got another new "provider-phonemedic" also sign him up automatically ! total $65 of crap !

called up ST and spoke to the guy in a half-harsh tone and he said he will send in the waiver for the crap. dunno if it will happen or not.

he initially told me to call up the 'providers" to check and cancel but i told him we did not sign up even so not nec to call them to verify anything. he also told me there is a 3-step verification before the billing is accepted by ST and i asked him what is the 3 step but he cannot really explain.

at the same time i tried to go online with my pc to cancel the "subscription" but the website had no unsub links at all !

but one thing my know-how taught me is not to use the phone to click on the links as once you click, you are done for it !

they are baaaaaack .......

my uncle (who is not english ed) asked me to vet his singtel bill yesterday and it showed $62 of crap from this allterco and another gamein. when i checked his phone, got another new "provider-phonemedic" also sign him up automatically ! total $65 of crap !

called up ST and spoke to the guy in a half-harsh tone and he said he will send in the waiver for the crap. dunno if it will happen or not.

he initially told me to call up the 'providers" to check and cancel but i told him we did not sign up even so not nec to call them to verify anything. he also told me there is a 3-step verification before the billing is accepted by ST and i asked him what is the 3 step but he cannot really explain.

at the same time i tried to go online with my pc to cancel the "subscription" but the website had no unsub links at all !

but one thing my know-how taught me is not to use the phone to click on the links as once you click, you are done for it !

There is a premium service block on all phone lines

Just subscribe to it and it will prevent this

Twincharged
(edited)

There is a premium service block on all phone lines

Just subscribe to it and it will prevent this

read it, done it.

but i read from another forum that a guy signed for the block but after a few months he kenah billing again from another entity.

these bloody scammers really wasted their effort ... with such great minds to bypass checks, they could have some something good for the world but instead they choose to use their great minds to scam people instead.

Edited by Ysc3

read it, done it.

but i read from another forum that a guy signed for the block but after a few months he kenah billing again from another entity.

these bloody scammers really wasted their effort ... with such great minds to bypass checks, they could have some something good for the world but instead they choose to use their great minds to scam people instead.

Call comprain lor

Customer: I got subscribe premium service block, why got simi simi charges one ah

read it, done it.

These are the scums of mankind who will find all ways and means to benefit and enrich themselves by preying on the unsuspecting or careless human beings.

Turbocharged

These are the scums of mankind who will find all ways and means to benefit and enrich themselves by preying on the unsuspecting or careless human beings.

The company sounds like your nickname. Keke.

The company sounds like your nickname. Keke.

Oh yah hor... it tarnishes my nick, must put out ad to dissociate with them
↡ Advertisement