Where to buy Mother Pure Brazilian Carnauba Wax Paste

B_goh88

(edited)

Hi,

Anyone know where to get the Mother pure Brazilian carnauba wax paste? I used this many year ago from ACE (a hardware shop in Novina)which already closed down.

Or anyone can recommend me another similar carnauba wax paste. I prefer the pure wax type not the cleaner wax. Thanks.

Edited by BabyBlade
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

You can try this: SONAX Xtreme Wax Cera or if you are feeling abit generous: SONAX Premium Class Carnuaba Wax

http://www.sonax.com/Products/Xtreme-Series/(search)/1/(so)/9/(node)/12805/216200-SONAX-Xtreme-Wax

http://www.sonax.com/Products/PremiumClass/(search)/1/(so)/1/(node)/12798/211200-SONAX-PremiumClass-Carnauba-care

post-143060-0-51216300-1433230814.jpg

post-143060-0-87343200-1433230874.jpg

Edited by SonaxSingapore

Hi,

Anyone know where to get the Mother pure Brazilian carnauba wax paste? I used this many year ago from ACE (a hardware shop in Novina)which already closed down.

Or anyone can recommend me another similar carnauba wax paste. I prefer the pure wax type not the cleaner wax. Thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/Mothers-05550-California-Brazilian-Carnauba/dp/B0002U2V1O

Buy it off amazon ( via a forwarder ) if you want the exact same brand . I get most of my car related accessories this way .

Thanks for the recommendation. Where can I get these? I will try them next time.

http://www.amazon.com/Mothers-05550-California-Brazilian-Carnauba/dp/B0002U2V1O

Buy it off amazon ( via a forwarder ) if you want the exact same brand . I get most of my car related accessories this way .

I tried amazon but most of them don't send to Singapore. Those that do, are more expensive than ebay. I ordered one from ebay, the seller is from the UK.

I am also looking for the step1 polish, too expensive on ebay and amazon, any other similar product to recommend?

oooo... Brazilian wax....

hahaha. Not those for hair removal. Maybe it can be for car waxing as well. Anyone tried before?

Thanks for the recommendation. Where can I get these? I will try them next time.

I tried amazon but most of them don't send to Singapore. Those that do, are more expensive than ebay. I ordered one from ebay, the seller is from the UK.

I am also looking for the step1 polish, too expensive on ebay and amazon, any other similar product to recommend?

Autobacs should have the items in stock or alternatively, you can pop by our office to do your Sonax shopping as well.

Are you looking for a 1 step polish to be used by hand or machine?

Autobacs should have the items in stock or alternatively, you can pop by our office to do your Sonax shopping as well.

Are you looking for a 1 step polish to be used by hand or machine?

Thanks. Yes, I'm looking for step1 polish. I'm using a rechargeable drill for the polishing and waxing.

Where is your office?

Thanks. Yes, I'm looking for step1 polish. I'm using a rechargeable drill for the polishing and waxing.

Where is your office?

Apologies for the late reply. We are at 66 Tannery Lane, Sindo Building #05-08. Singapore 347805. Call us at 67431160 before you pop by. Try this: The Sonax Perfect Finish is great for use as a one step polish as well as a finishing compound. Use a hard to medium pad to remove fine scratches and medium to soft pad for swirl and hologram removal.

post-143060-0-89698100-1433917416.jpg

Apologies for the late reply. We are at 66 Tannery Lane, Sindo Building #05-08. Singapore 347805. Call us at 67431160 before you pop by. Try this: The Sonax Perfect Finish is great for use as a one step polish as well as a finishing compound. Use a hard to medium pad to remove fine scratches and medium to soft pad for swirl and hologram removal.

Hi Sonex,

Can we get this "Perfect Finish" at Autobac? How much is it.

Thx

↡ Advertisement