Mitsubishi Electrial vs Mit heavy industrial

Rustyz

Dear all Guru,

Thank you for your interest in this post and time.

I need a system 4 replacement, the old Toshiba having compressor problem so need a replacement system. Maybe is I mountain tortoise I just learnt about Mitsubishi heavy industry, their air con is more fancy have self clean function and more technology above all that it is more energy efficient as compared to Mitsubishi electrical. Mitsubishi electrical is where we all know Mr jack will clean his air con when he is not testing car suspension. For this it is a really old design, high sale volume and the removable fin for easy Limited cleaning.

Any feedback from the two Mitsubishi air con. Anyway asked a air con he claim that heavy industry clog very easily which I doubt so but if he say Heavy industry would have a higher riskier of failure due to the new component I would agree.

(side talk York aircon very fancy can wireless control air con(mountain tortoise)

Rustyz

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

I won't bother with MHI in singapore.

Mitsubishi electric is still the best AC in singapore. There's a reason why it has 70-80% of the market.

My own opinion, but something i've spent hours reading user opinions before 2-3 years back.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

I was recommended MHI but still looking around. heat wave coming, better hurry fix before they get too busy.

• Praise 3

I was recommended MHI but still looking around. heat wave coming, better hurry fix before they get too busy.

heat wave come already mah

Turbocharged

I won't bother with MHI in singapore.

Mitsubishi electric is still the best AC in singapore. There's a reason why it has 70-80% of the market.

My own opinion, but something i've spent hours reading user opinions before 2-3 years back.

I have been debating this also. My old Sanyo giving problems. I think the company has been taken over by Panasonic now.

My house has 5 splits inside and 3 compressors outside. Now one System 2 spoilt already. The other two (1x Single split and 1x System 2) on last legs.

Service guy recommends Panasonic. Dad/uncle/cousins/neighbours/friends/etc all say go Mitsu Heavy. But all the ads I see are for the Starmex from Mitsu Electric.

Whats so special about the MHI unit that everyone recommends I wonder.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Compressor

MHI is MIC

ME is MIJ

interesting, didnt know that. thanks for the info. any idea if the warranty for compressor is the same?

• Praise 3

Twincharged

Or daikin. Anyway all fan coil indoor units clog easily nowadays. The fancoils are made so compact. With regards to power consumption I think daikin is the best. mit electric also not too bad.

Anyway those who are not using inverter aircons should change them asap. The savings are enormous.

Turbocharged

I am always skeptical about Mitsubishi aircon being really that good, just because they advertise a lot and is expensive.

I am always skeptical about Mitsubishi aircon being really that good, just because they advertise a lot and is expensive.

the more the advertisement, the more i no buy

the more hang up and sell, like those mlm type one, the more i no buy

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Mitsubishi Starmex system 4, used for 14 years.. So far changed PCB for a couple hundred dollar once a few years back. Still going strong. Got some leakage, top up gas can last for about a year.

Supercharged

Or daikin. Anyway all fan coil indoor units clog easily nowadays. The fancoils are made so compact. With regards to power consumption I think daikin is the best. mit electric also not too bad.

Anyway those who are not using inverter aircons should change them asap. The savings are enormous.

I got 3x System 3 Daikin at home.

The amount of money I've spent repairing and replacing it is pretty huge for air condition maintenance.

I've replaced the System 3 connecting my room, my brother's room and the 2nd living room, 3 times in 4-5years. The first one lasted very long, but the newer replacements like to drip water.

My suggestion is to not go for Daikin.

Also, I understood from an old aircon uncle that Inverter only saves money if the aircon is on 24/7? If not, money spent is about the same as those non-inverter types?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2