Beware of scammers

Yewheng

Get someone (preferably foreigner) to go to streetdeal, kneel down and beg. Take video of it and post to youtube. Action will be chop chop. -_-

Knowing their treatment on own nitizens, they will question you instead "Why you buy on-line" ....... :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

I remember someone (foreigner) called us 'dog' and we are asked to 'Repent & Reflect' instead ..... :a-m1524:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I paid for a dining table in full 2 years back n the company wound up before delivery date.

Friend told me to report to the credit card company under cardholder's dispute n so I did that but was skeptical on what the bank could do since it was a willing buyer, willing seller situation.

To my surprise, I got a full refund after 2 mths. Whilst this a different situation from the scamming one, I think cardholder could report to the bank under cardholder's dispute and I would expect some results because compared to my situation, this really is a dispute as the amount charged was not what the agreed amount was, good luck!!

• Praise 14

(edited)

These are the really foreign talent.

Cant do sh it as the details are in the fine prints

The website cost is most likely free under pic claims, so using singaporean money to scam singaporean..the perfect circle

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 15

Supersonic

Too many scams nowadays.

But perhaps buyer should be aware and READ THE T&C !

As with all things, there is no free lunch, if the offer is too good to be true...it usually is.

• Praise 5

i think it was stated in their T&C that certain deals are for members only

so if u are not a member and u make the purchase, they automatically charge u membership fee

but u can call them to cancel ... provided u realise they charge u the extra membership fee lor

• Praise 3

Twincharged
(edited)

i think it was stated in their T&C that certain deals are for members only

so if u are not a member and u make the purchase, they automatically charge u membership fee

but u can call them to cancel ... provided u realise they charge u the extra membership fee lor

Ya, treat this as a lesson learnt. Coz normally people just want quickly make payment and never read terms and conditions. But then it is just not morally right to want to try to make it seems like they need not pay for membership fee unless they bother to read the terms and conditions.

I.e the membership premium if want charge automatically , should include in the final pricing and breakdown it's for membership purchase when they want to make payment for the final click and not obmit it and charge separately and without them knowing they had been charged.

Hopefully this can raise awareness when making online purchase to be beware of such unethical practice around.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 4

Ya, treat this as a lesson learnt. Coz normally people just want quickly make payment and never read terms and conditions. But then it is just not morally right to want to try to make it seems like they need not pay for membership fee unless they bother to read the terms and conditions.

I.e the membership premium if want charge automatically , should include in the final pricing and breakdown it's for membership purchase when they want to make payment for the final click and not obmit it and charge separately and without them knowing they had been charged.

Hopefully this can raise awareness when making online purchase to be beware of such unethical practice around.

On-Line Airlines Ticketing and Hotel Room bookings provide "breakdown" charges of all cost in details, I will only click "Buy or Confirm" icon with these "Nett Cost" to purchase in the internet.

• Praise 7

Twincharged

On-Line Airlines Ticketing and Hotel Room bookings provide "breakdown" charges of all cost in details, I will only click "Buy or Confirm" icon with these "Nett Cost" to purchase in the internet.

At least they are transparent. I.e for some the pricing is inclusive of seat, meal etc. For budget airlines there is selection to uncheck for baggage allowance, priority boarding, choose seat etc. So finally pricing what is paid for at least is known. Not like those who is out to hide as much as possible and then people did not realise it and end up can't do anything as it is stated in the terms and conditions. As when they make the final pricing They paid for what is reflected when they click on it. Who God knows suddenly there is another membership fee changed separately without them knowing.

• Praise 1

At least they are transparent. I.e for some the pricing is inclusive of seat, meal etc. For budget airlines there is selection to uncheck for baggage allowance, priority boarding, choose seat etc. So finally pricing what is paid for at least is known. Not like those who is out to hide as much as possible and then people did not realise it and end up can't do anything as it is stated in the terms and conditions. As when they make the final pricing They paid for what is reflected when they click on it. Who God knows suddenly there is another membership fee changed separately without them knowing.

I am now wondering the new "Lemon Law" can be taken against these unscrupulous "Hidden" charges in regulating good business practices ?

• Praise 6

I am now wondering the new "Lemon Law" can be taken against these unscrupulous "Hidden" charges in regulating good business practices ?

Can start with the phone companies, ISP providers.

Wonder who reads the pages in the the contract.

and to date, who actually manage to invoke the Lemon Law on such companies?

• Praise 3

street deal is a shitty deal site. I have made a purchase from them and opp to pick up the order from their seller. Upon reaching the seller's office, I was told the item is out of stock and street deal will refund me. The seller said they have inform street deal about this some time ago and why I wasn't informed? Around 2 hours later when I was about to call them up to f them, they drop me an email to inform me of the product out of stock. No apology no nothing. Email them no reply till now. This is the worse website I have purchase from.

• Praise 3

Twincharged
(edited)

street deal is a shitty deal site. I have made a purchase from them and opp to pick up the order from their seller. Upon reaching the seller's office, I was told the item is out of stock and street deal will refund me. The seller said they have inform street deal about this some time ago and why I wasn't informed? Around 2 hours later when I was about to call them up to f them, they drop me an email to inform me of the product out of stock. No apology no nothing. Email them no reply till now. This is the worse website I have purchase from.

Out of stock still not so bad as compared to being charged membership fees without realizing it.

So are you charged with membership fee?

I mean out of stock sometimes maybe due to poor planning and oversight and delay in informing customer I still can close one eye and think nevermind. But if out to deceive people then this one cannot close one eye or even both eyes also cannot close.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

Out of stock still not so bad as compared to being charged membership fees without realizing it.

So are you charged with membership fee?

I mean out of stock sometimes maybe due to poor planning and oversight and delay in informing customer I still can close one eye and think nevermind. But if out to deceive people then this one cannot close one eye or even both eyes also cannot close.

Send to stomp, send to wanbao, send to mas, mata

Facebook

Send everywhere anywhere

• Praise 3

(edited)

Send to stomp, send to wanbao, send to mas, mata

Facebook

Send everywhere anywhere

And kena 'dislike' for forwarding junk mails to others .... :grin::grin:

Edited by Picnic06
  • Praise 2

And kena 'dislike' for forwarding junk mails to others .... :grin::grin:

hqdefault.jpg

Joker Chew says if you want to activate National Alarm, you must kneel down first and post video into Youtube then MCF will starts to.............. :a-popcorn::a-rulez:

post-62943-0-34858100-1433824176.jpg

post-62943-0-17991000-1433824239.gif

• Praise 3

Joker Chew says if you want to activate National Alarm, you must kneel down first and post video into Youtube then MCF will starts to.............. :a-popcorn::a-rulez:

He now 'zhi sen nan pow' ..... :serious-business:

• Praise 1

He now 'zhi sen nan pow' ..... :serious-business:

His mother claimed her Joker son fishing everyday, maybe joker chew preparing curry fishes dish :a-fun: for Changi Holidays [:/]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6