2015 Mazda 2

enthucarowner

It worksï¼

Thanks! But remember to press the start twice before you leave else the car will be in acc mode.

Thanks for the reminder. Though I think it's too risky to remember to do this and that

I rather on my phone radio instead

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I also got it last sat  [bigcry]

got a little chip on my left mirror =( our paint coat is really thin

Turbocharged

So far so good for mine. Just the irritating vibrations caused when start stop is switch off and rpm moves between 500 to 750.

Plan to go to MG for my 20K servicing.

@dcb

so how is your mz2 running?

servicing got kt to recommend?

• Praise 1

So far so good for mine. Just the irritating vibrations caused when start stop is switch off and rpm moves between 500 to 750.

I get these vibrations too when I turn it off.

So it's a normal thing? I want to feedback during the next servicing As its really quite violent.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Feedback before and they say its normal.  [smallcry]

I get these vibrations too when I turn it off.

So it's a normal thing? I want to feedback during the next servicing As its really quite violent.

Same same~!(For the vibration part) Edited by UncleSky
  • Praise 1

2 testers tested my car last month, regarding the vibrations felt when I reverse car slowly almost to a stop. When they're in the car, the vibration could hardly be felt. Perhaps only twice out of the dozens reversing that I did, and not as strong. They explained that whatever vibrations I felt must be normal, because of dunno-what being engaged when braking, using some technicalities that I cannot fully comprehend.

When I left the Mazda centre and park at my destination, I felt the vibrations strong and obvious again. I can only conclude that my body weight is too light hence I feel the vibration but when the 2 male testers are in the car with me, their minimally 140kg mass weighed the car down therefore the vibrations can hardly be felt.

Anyway if anyone asks me abt my car I'll just tell them there's this issue, let them decide whether they want to consider the car.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

They replaced a mount for your reverse vibration already right? Now better?

Same same~!(For the vibration part)

• Praise 1

I do feel the vibration ocassionally but not as strong as before the change liao....i got feedback to TEK during my servicing but they say its normal.... :(

They replaced a mount for your reverse vibration already right? Now better?

Edited by UncleSky
  • Praise 1

I just got my Mazda 2 over the weekend. I was quite worried over the topic in the forum regarding the vibrations. When I got my new car, i am glad that there are no excessive vibrations. The only one I felt was when I start to pick up speed after my vehicle has stop, but I think that is due to i-Stop feature. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1