2015 Mazda 2

enthucarowner

So had you visited them yet?

Can claim warranty.. Just let them take photos for documentation. Then can replace... Made a appointment next week.
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

can I just check.

my previous car was a Honda fit and I will cruise along expressways at 80-90km/h at about 1.5-1.8k rpm.

however, the current mz 2, im cruising at 80-90km/h at 2.2-2.5k rpm. is this normal? anything to be concerned about?

Mine is 1.8-2k rpm at cruising speed...but perhaps run in the car first...things like FC will improve after the car is run in too. Used to get 14km per litre at the start but now at 17.5km per litre. How's the ride so far? Edited by shawn207
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Mine is 1.8-2k rpm at cruising speed...but perhaps run in the car first...things like FC will improve after the car is run in too. Used to get 14km per litre at the start but now at 17.5km per litre. How's the ride so far?

ah i see. perhaps i should highlight to mech during 1k servicing. now only 400km done. Edited by mkhairibb

Supersonic

The mz2 sedan not popular. Why Ah?

Maybe due to Thai made? But if find this mazda 2 sedan overall not bad le.

The mz2 sedan not popular. Why Ah?

really? i see at least once a day on the road. check license plate and its transeurokars, not LCR.

few days ago, i saw a SLH plate soul red with bodykit, dual exhaust and stickers. looks good!

My friend says that a booking for regular servicing takes three weeks now?

Is that for all cases or is it due to a surge?

Turbocharged

Alamak never take photo.  [:|]

few days ago, i saw a SLH plate soul red with bodykit, dual exhaust and stickers. looks good!

• Praise 1

Alamak never take photo. [:|]

haha. bro, the driver 2 fast 2 furious. one moment behind me, next moment beside me, few seconds later disappear already. i tried to keep up but my skill not comparable..

really? i see at least once a day on the road. check license plate and its transeurokars, not LCR.

Once a day?

How many vezels do u see on the road a day?

Once a day?

once per day very good oredi, used to be once per month after it was launched last year

yes, mz2 sedan is not popular, so ur point is?

Once a day?

wah u cant compare to vezels. they are on a totally different league. i think no other car models can beat vezel in terms of presence on the road.

once per day very good oredi, used to be once per month after it was launched last year

yes, mz2 sedan is not popular, so ur point is?

Wooo wooohhh

I'm just asking casually.

I think it's a good car. Cheap. Powerful.fuel efficient. Sleek.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2