• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
457 replies to this topic | 691 praises

Posted 10 June 2015 - 07:48 PM

Dice
  • Premium member
    Dice
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The upcoming GLC based on the C-class

http://www.carlist.m...-exterior/14296

Looks nice!

Edited by Laserjet, 10 June 2015 - 10:38 PM.

antelop praised this

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:13 PM

Angchug
  • Premium member
    Angchug
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Love it too

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:34 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is c&c going to bring this in?
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:38 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

wah C class interior on a crossover

power la mercs..

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:36 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I thought it's called GLE?

Or is this smaller than GLE?...

Makes sense I guess... if GLE is E-class size, GLC is C-class size and GLA is ... well, a hopped up A-class...

...Oh hold on a moment, it's not a sedan-style body...

Edited by 7hm, 10 June 2015 - 10:37 PM.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:47 AM

coldboy1357
  • coldboy1357
    1st Gear
    Author Image

It is the new gen GLK which wasnt made in RHD in the current gen version. Definitely C&C will bring this in. Mid-size SUV sells so much better than large SUVs in Singapore. This will compete with X3 and Q5.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:51 AM

Chickenfarm
  • Chickenfarm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The curve at the back is definitely BETTER looking as compared to the ML class.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:05 PM

Bavarian

Not another one of these anonymous by-products :(

I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:22 PM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

judging by the sales of GLA, not likely this will take off, most likely bring a few in for fun and thats all folks

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:50 PM

t0y0ta
  • t0y0ta
    5th Gear
    Author Image

judging by the sales of GLA, not likely this will take off, most likely bring a few in for fun and thats all folks

GLA is an A-class hatch with black bumpers and couple inches higher spring.... totally don't look like SUV. 

This GLC looks really like compact SUV.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:41 AM

missmarigold
  • Premium member
    missmarigold
    4th Gear
    Author Image

The first images of Mercedes-Benz's new GLC that replaces the squared GLK compact SUV have trickled on the web.

1.jpg
2.jpg

A rival to Audi's Q5, BMW's X3 and Volvo's XC60, the GLC was introduced today during a special event in Stuttgart, Germany, and will go on sale in Europe later this year, with North America to get the SUV in mid-November, at as of yet, undisclosed prices. 

And unlike the outgoing GLK, the new GLC will be made available to right-hand drive markets, including, of course, Britain. 

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Linked to Mercedes' C-Class series – hence the change in the name from GLK to GLC, the SUV rides on a longer wheelbase version of the sedan's Modular Rear Architecture and will be offered in Europe with a starting lineup of three engines. 

These include the diesel-powered GLC 220d 4Matic with 168hp (0-62mph or 100km/h in 8.3 sec and 56mpg UK), and GLC 250d 4Matic with 201hp (0-62mph or 100km/h in 7.6 sec and 56mpg UK), and the petrol GLC 250 4Matic with 208hp (0-62mph or 100km/h in 7.3 sec and 43mpg UK).

In North America, the GLC will launch this fall as the rear-wheel drive GLC 300 and all-wheel drive GLC 300 4Matic, which should have the same 241hp 2.0-liter turbocharged four as the C300 sedan – we're still waiting for Mercedes' to release US specs. 

9.jpg

10.jpg

Additional powertrains, including a plug-in hybrid variant and AMG models, will follow later on.

11.jpg

13.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Source: Carscoops

Edited by missmarigold, 18 June 2015 - 09:51 AM.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:17 AM

Daywalker
  • Daywalker
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Is this different from the one showcased in Jurassic World movie?

mercedes-gle-coupe-jurassic-world-03-1.j

antelop, Mrmilktooth and 2BDriver praised this

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:31 AM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    5th Gear
    Author Image

MERC ROCK! BMW going to suck thumb again... sorry me merc owner hahah

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:45 AM

Akula
  • Premium member
    Akula
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Nice. Will sell well here.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:47 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yeah ... MERC rocks and continue rocking ... [thumbsup]

probably jump ship to MERC soon ... hehe

but my kaki keep telling me MERC drives like shit after jump ship from BMW ... (of coz not talking about AMG la)

MERC ROCK! BMW going to suck thumb again... sorry me merc owner hahah

Edited by Wt_know, 18 June 2015 - 10:48 AM.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:54 AM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    5th Gear
    Author Image

yeah ... MERC rocks and continue rocking ... [thumbsup]

probably jump ship to MERC soon ... hehe

but my kaki keep telling me MERC drives like shit after jump ship from BMW ... (of coz not talking about AMG la)

Really meh.. don't think so..quite ok..

Posted 18 June 2015 - 11:00 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ok, next ride probably want to try crossover or baby suv so driving dynamic is not upmost critical ...

Posted 18 June 2015 - 11:29 AM

Bacteria83
  • Premium member
    Bacteria83
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Think this is the GLE coupe, bmw x6 rival.

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:42 PM

Miles
  • Miles
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Think this is the GLE coupe, bmw x6 rival.

This is GLE, replacing ML

05-2016-mercedes-benz-gle-fd-1.jpg

06-2016-mercedes-benz-gle-fd-1.jpg07-2016-mercedes-benz-gle-fd-1.jpg

This is GLE Coupe, brand new to fight X6

04-2016-mercedes-benz-gle-coupe-fd-1.jpg

03-2016-mercedes-benz-gle-coupe-fd-1.jpg

05-2016-mercedes-benz-gle-coupe-fd-1.jpg

This is W205 based GLC, replacing GLK

15C449_256.jpg?4cf118

mercedes-glc-30.jpg

This is GLC Coupe concept

future_vehicles_concept_glc_coupe_exteri

future_vehicles_concept_glc_coupe_exteri

This is W204 based GLK

Untitled3.jpg

I wonder if there will be a GLS ... and GLS coupe.

Edited by Miles, 24 June 2015 - 11:44 PM.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:16 AM

Bacteria83
  • Premium member
    Bacteria83
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Glc coupe look better than X4
Blueray praised this

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class

Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by BabyStar  |  2nd Gear

Big Merc crossover

Tested out the Merc GLC and it is a pretty impressive package. Very big and comfortable on the inside, lots of space for the family. Interior quality is everything you expect from the company also. I'm not 100 percent sold on the looks quite... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: mercedes-benz , glc , mercedes , suv ...

Tags: mercedes-benz, glc, mercedes, suv and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users