(edited)

agree ... Q5 is too old already

X3 and Q5 new model coming in 2017

but don't know how fast will reach spore ... 2018? [hur]

Too old ald

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Anyone has the equipment list for the C&C GLC250 4matic?

Does it have things like all round view camera, adaptive cruise control, rear seat incline/electronic release, panoroof?

Anyone has the equipment list for the C&C GLC250 4matic?

Does it have things like all round view camera, adaptive cruise control, rear seat incline/electronic release, panoroof?

I think it's made to order, not sure is it GLC or GLE, but one of the se from CnC told me waiting time is 1 year and they got not display set to even view.

You mean there is no standard equipment list from C&C?

I kept reading 1 yr waiting list since start of the thread.....I seen a few on the roads the last couple of months.

1 at Parkway Parade parked. Another different coloured one also at PP at pick up point picking up family. Not C&C SEs....

If 1 yr waiting list how to even place order? COE tied to current level? 

I think it's made to order, not sure is it GLC or GLE, but one of the se from CnC told me waiting time is 1 year and they got not display set to even view.

You mean there is no standard equipment list from C&C?

I kept reading 1 yr waiting list since start of the thread.....I seen a few on the roads the last couple of months.

1 at Parkway Parade parked. Another different coloured one also at PP at pick up point picking up family. Not C&C SEs....

If 1 yr waiting list how to even place order? COE tied to current level? 

I've seen a few on the road as well. Most people hear the waiting time already stay away from ordering, think you will get better chances to get more information with a trip down to CnC.

definitely. I like to do some homework before going down to showroom. Dun like being bullshat without knowing :D

I've seen a few on the road as well. Most people hear the waiting time already stay away from ordering, think you will get better chances to get more information with a trip down to CnC.

definitely. I like to do some homework before going down to showroom. Dun like being bullshat without knowing :D

Yeap, but the 1year waiting time is confirm valid, cause that was the answer I got on Sunday when I accompany my dad to view the new E class.

Yeap, will still go down to C&C showroom, confirm with the SE with the chequebook in sight. Once confirmed 1 yr, just hop over to lexus to sign for NX200t.... [laugh]

just joking...... don't have so much money to throw about like that... still need to test drive both before committing. :D

Yeap, but the 1year waiting time is confirm valid, cause that was the answer I got on Sunday when I accompany my dad to view the new E class.

not just bullshiitt, better know someone in the management level" if you dun wana kena carrot :-P

you were actually joking - Lexus "t"s are really a joke  [laugh]

Yeap, will still go down to C&C showroom, confirm with the SE with the chequebook in sight. Once confirmed 1 yr, just hop over to lexus to sign for NX200t.... [laugh]

just joking...... don't have so much money to throw about like that... still need to test drive both before committing. :D

• Praise 1

Dunnoe man, haven't test them yet so dun want to write them out on paper.

Lexus has their selling points, end of the day there is no best car for everyone. If they offer a price (off the printed list) that is too hard to resist, most jokes can be stomached, especially when my wallet is not fat enough for seriously good stuff.

you were actually joking - Lexus "t"s are really a joke  [laugh]

Hi All 

i wanted to upgrade to GLC,, like the design very much 

i went to C&C was told waiting time 1 year,, selling car at S$188K without COE 

went to a few PI ,, wow some have hidden cost,, and there are 2 models

the nomral GLC which is off road and AMG package  

some say put deposit then they order car waiting time was 3 to 4 months

when car arrive have to wait for 1 to 2 months to clear LTA

pls help those who have purchase and went on to collect car which PI are the better one

Thanks

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Dunnoe man, haven't test them yet so dun want to write them out on paper.

Lexus has their selling points, end of the day there is no best car for everyone. If they offer a price (off the printed list) that is too hard to resist, most jokes can be stomached, especially when my wallet is not fat enough for seriously good stuff.

Those who want cheap and raw power should go for Forester XT.... 

Or if don't mind being DSGed, can try Q5 - should have clearance sales soon

100k different level liao......if forester XT had set my heart racing, would have gone for it 6 months ago. have owned a legacy gt before..so forester XT power not really something breathtaking.

Q5 might be a possible candidate if the clearance sale is attractive enough to mask the aged interior design.

Those who want cheap and raw power should go for Forester XT.... 

Or if don't mind being DSGed, can try Q5 - should have clearance sales soon

Supercharged

100k different level liao......if forester XT had set my heart racing, would have gone for it 6 months ago. have owned a legacy gt before..so forester XT power not really something breathtaking.

Q5 might be a possible candidate if the clearance sale is attractive enough to mask the aged interior design.

XT power not breathtaking?.... then NX cannot lah.. is gentlemen's turbo - linear without turbo kick.

You need Macan S minimum... that is 350k.

↡ Advertisement