Discussion for Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class

Dice

(edited)

awesome ... hopefully more bros can enjoy GLC and GLC Coupe AMG [thumbsup]

first must find a PI that don't run road or makan your $$ go MBS/RWS [sweatdrop]

My understanding is the contrary tbh..cnc spec for standard car whether GLC or GLC Coupe is way lower than most pi ones, of cos if u want this n that they will gladly order a customized unit n make a hell lot more.

The PIs don't remove the nice n exp options, rather I feel they spec up according to buyer sentiments n reach a price point where they excel in both spec n price against the agent. Hell, agent spec is fakeass artico leather. But that being said, pi is still pi..how much value one put on warranty is very subjective.

Then again, cycle's aftersales is not known to be so desirable isn't it?

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

first must find a PI that don't run road or makan your $$ go MBS/RWS [sweatdrop]

ya, choose PI don't take chance..only that few can use and can give aftersales support.

those quoting cheaper by quite a fair bit and no actual stock cars, pls turn around and sprint :a-happy:

Neutral Newbie

jack cars has glc 250 amg coupe, saw the ils there.

The dash and door stitching trimmings:

post-24957-0-76127100-1496140198_thumb.jpg

I mentioned earlier, the picture i posted above is the plain vanilla C&C GLC but if you option in the AMG-Line, the stitchings are retained. 

post-24957-0-06421200-1496139684_thumb.jpg

This is just one of the PI showroom samples I saw. Of course there will be PI AMG models with the stitching and ILS... You will pay for it accordingly.

These are just for those interested to decide if they will like it in their purchase and know what you are paying or not paying for.

PI vs C&C.... End of the day is informed decision before placing your deposit. Not justification after the purchase. 

I tot looking at license plate holder easier to tell if PI or CnC car. :D If its CnC car nobody would change the license plate holder right? :XD:

many GLC @my estate but all from PI........

Supercharged

Any pi that sells glc with black exterior n beige or brown interior with some wood trims?

I see like all seems to offer only black interior

(edited)

Any pi that sells glc with black exterior n beige or brown interior with some wood trims?

Yes i have seen black exterior with choc brown interior, very nice but its the coupe not suv.

Have seen several with black wood trim, very nice.

But was told that its a heng suay thing as PIs cant choose such options.

Edited by Throttle2

Supercharged

Yes i have seen black exterior with choc brown interior, very nice but its the coupe not suv.

Have seen several with black wood trim, very nice.

But was told that its a heng suay thing as PIs cant choose such options.

Haha.

Happy shopping....

My dream combi is Obsidian black with saddle brown seats.

Impossible to find from PI... stocks are so limited and mostly black seats. Saw some with cranberry red/black seats - look sporty, can consider.

maverick

Anyone with experience buying from San Hup Bee or Edmund Cars to share?

maverick

My understanding is the contrary tbh..cnc spec for standard car whether GLC or GLC Coupe is way lower than most pi ones, of cos if u want this n that they will gladly order a customized unit n make a hell lot more.

The PIs don't remove the nice n exp options, rather I feel they spec up according to buyer sentiments n reach a price point where they excel in both spec n price against the agent. Hell, agent spec is fakeass artico leather. But that being said, pi is still pi..how much value one put on warranty is very subjective.

Then again, cycle's aftersales is not known to be so desirable isn't it?

(edited)

You will not get AMG Line with brown leather/artico interior because the AMG Line flat bottom "D-shaped"  sports steering wheel do not come in brown. Most PI will not take the risk of bringing in a frankly mismatched interior. If you want to put in a factory build order with PI,  might as well go with C&C. 

Same as heated steering wheel is not available with AMG Line since they don't make those in sports steering style. 

For those interested to know, the difference between the normal steering and the AMG Line steering:

-both diameter more or less the same

-obviously one is O-shape and the other is D-shaped

- normal steering is smooth artico leather bound throughout. 

- AMG Line steering has leather perforation in the 3 and 9 o'clock position for better grip

- AMG Line steering is thicker thoughout compared to the normal steering

- AMG line center "T" section has more brushed chrome effect trim

- the paddle shifters are black and smaller in size compared to the brushed chrome ones on the AMG Line steering. 

Edited by Vratenza
  • Praise 1

You will not get AMG Line with brown leather/artico interior because the AMG Line flat bottom "D-shaped"  sports steering wheel do not come in brown. Most PI will not take the risk of bringing in a frankly mismatched interior. If you want to put in a factory build order with PI,  might as well go with C&C. 

Same as heated steering wheel is not available with AMG Line since they don't make those in sports steering style. 

For those interested to know, the difference between the normal steering and the AMG Line steering:

-both diameter more or less the same

-obviously one is O-shape and the other is D-shaped

- normal steering is smooth artico leather bound throughout. 

- AMG Line steering has leather perforation in the 3 and 9 o'clock position for better grip

- AMG Line steering is thicker thoughout compared to the normal steering

- AMG line center "T" section has more brushed chrome effect trim

- the paddle shifters are black and smaller in size compared to the brushed chrome ones on the AMG Line steering. 

and u forgot to mention the most impt thing..the AMG steering is DOPE  [:p]

C&C amg line would be $238k, Leco prestige is selling it at 210k, specs wise obviously depends on what the pi brings in.

Artico leather is actually better for our climate than genuine leather, and easier to maintain.

Imo, only worthwhile add ons would be thermotronic, panoramic roof, comand online.

Smartphone integration would actually be available but only for 9/17 production onwards according to mb usa.

4+ months wait for C&C is sian though.

My dream combi is Obsidian black with saddle brown seats.

Impossible to find from PI... stocks are so limited and mostly black seats. Saw some with cranberry red/black seats - look sporty, can consider.

maverick

Anyone with experience buying from San Hup Bee or Edmund Cars to share?

maverick

That color combi is impossible with PI

Its a great color combi, my Vezel is exactly that.