Flowers to brighten up your Day

Bezbee

(edited)

bravo to all the bros .... 样样通 ...awesome

[sly]

teacher: who can sexprain 样样精通?

siao lang: teacher me! me!! 精一通,样样都通[laugh] this is the true meaning of 样样精通 [laugh]

teacher-facepalm.jpg

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1

Anyone knows how to grow tongkat ali

i think someone in yishun grew ganjar (sorry donno how to spell)

got cuaght

and went to jail

• Praise 2

(edited)

http://thecourtroom.stomp.com.sg/courtroom/cases/case-of-the-day/spore-teen-grew-two-pots-of-cannabis-at-yishun-home-after-learning-how-to

S'pore teen grew two pots of cannabis at Yishun home after learning how to online
Posted on 19 November 2013 | 19,818 views
type.jpg

A Singaporean teenager was growing two pots of cannabis at his home in Yishun after researching online on how he could cultivate the plants.

His offence came to light after he was arrested on suspicion of taking drugs, reports The Straits Times.

Adith Sarvotham, 18, was yesterday sentenced to serve three years of probation. He pleaded guilty in September to cultivating the plants, consuming cannabis and trafficking in heroin.

While acknowledging that drug trafficking was a serious offence, District Judge Soh Tze Bian noted that Adith's suitability for rehabilitation was "demonstrably high".

About a month before his arrest on Jan 15, Adith started growing the plants after he researched the cultivation of cannabis on search website Google.

When he was nabbed, he had six plants weighing a total of 28 grams.

Unknown to Adith, his mother, 46, was also smoking cannabis. She has served six months in the Drug Rehabilitation Centre and was released last month.

While out on police bail, Adith was caught by the police for trafficking in four straws that were found to contain 0.06 grams of heroin.

He had obtained them from a pusher near the Yio Chu Kang MRT station and was planning to sell it to an acquaintance known to him as Jayin.

Adith was then studying for his A levels at the BMC International College.

Defence counsel Sunil Sudheesan said that although a Singaporean, his client had grown up in India and came here only in the middle of last year.

"He was new to Singapore and he consumed and shared the drugs as a result of his misguided need to gain acceptance from his friends," said the lawyer.

Besides serving probation, Adith will also have to perform 240 hours of community service.

Just for the trafficking offence, he could have been jailed for five to 20 years and caned five to 15 times.

Edited by Mustank

Anyone knows how to grow tongkat ali

hei bro, I dunno how to grow tongkat ali, but good news, Tongkat Ali is a tree native to the jungles of Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia. It is commonly known as tongkat ali in Malaysia and Singapore ...

Next time you go Boleh Land, buy one back la, it is quite a "green" plant, looks good also ...

http://shop.bf-1.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3697

or if you "kut lug" enough, they can be found in the wild in Singapore too ....

http://www.wildsingapore.com/wildfacts/plants/coastal/eurycoma/longifolia.htm

Remember to tell us once you 'discover' the jem ya .... :yeah-im-not-drunk:

post-158964-0-60535200-1434524564.jpg

(edited)

more flowers

11326729_1642640509303135_1032023356_n.j

11334392_1642751115959222_1487633481_n.j

Please remove your pictures leh. We are talking about real plants here. There is a time for ''jokes'' and a time for ''serious'' matter. You cannot differentiate meh. Don't spoil this thread.

Edited by Renegade777
  • Praise 1

This huge flower bulb appeared last week, a year after I bought it from a Sunday market vendor.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Nice :)

I only grow bougainvilla - 2 pots of purple and red ... help to brighten up the balcony and of course, brighten our days :))

Nice :)

I only grow bougainvilla - 2 pots of purple and red ... help to brighten up the balcony and of course, brighten our days :))

Bougainvilleas are lovely on balcony. Used to have them but it requires regular prunings & always kenna pricked by the thorns.

↡ Advertisement