• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 70 praises

Posted 16 June 2015 - 06:17 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear all,

I happen to know this elderly, who stay at Whampoa those studio flat aka 1 room flat. Is there any society or charity group that I can refer the elderly to? Who wants to live independently.

I don't think Whampoa has those emergency button like what redhill and queentown(if I am not wrong) nor people checking the status of these elderly. To be frank and upfront I am worried that even when he passes on nobody will know until the body rot and smell.

Can anyone bros refer me society or organisation that is able to help this elderly. I am just seeing how I can help.

Thank you for reading

Rustyz

RH1667, Toothiewabbit, Mustank and Qpik praised this
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 16 June 2015 - 06:29 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

call the Agency for integrated Care and they will assist you.

here is the link..

http://aic.sg/default.aspx

RH1667, Mcscot, Toothiewabbit, Mustank and Qpik praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:56 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can try this : http://www.awwa.org....id=34&Itemid=48

Last last Christmas, wifey donated a present to some folks there. I helped delivery to the old folk directly. We visited the place and it was well ran by AWWA. Got provide food and emergency call buttons plus those sturdy hand rails in the flat.

RH1667, Rustyz, Toothiewabbit and Mustank praised this

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:42 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Bro hamburger paisay owe u 5 praise.

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:11 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro hamburger paisay owe u 5 praise.

:secret-laugh: ...thank you.

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:59 AM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

:secret-laugh: ...thank you.

Deep down u must know and understand, I am your die hard fan and praise u until system prompt me must praise 5 others before i can praise u again. Haha

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:07 AM

magaritas
  • magaritas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Whampoa under toa payoh-bishan town council...look for the MP or town council for assistance.
Mustank praised this

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:18 AM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Whampoa under toa payoh-bishan town council...look for the MP or town council for assistance.

Very hard for me to go as I am a resident of the west, furthermore MP help in this is also limited. That why I am looking for voluntary organisation who are able to help 

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:02 PM

Banny
  • Banny
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Try Nursing Home for Elders in UK, it is one of the most secure place to live with call button and other security measures

Banny paul, Registered Nurse @ Downsvale Nursing Home in Surrey.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: old, ppl, independent, elderly and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users