Manchester United 2015/16 - Fight back to top

Vid

Can't be helped...that fxxking Ed Woodward looks like a kway kong...

Phrase it this way mate... We spend kenna chop carrot buying players.. But Woodward also the reason our sponsorship shot up... Am not so pissed abt transfer fees...

More cheesed off with wat some players are getting paid.... World class pays for 2nd rate talent.... Kind of reminds you of something eh? Keke

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

All rumors but nothing concrete so far...sigh.

I hope we don't do a repeat (of Moyes) and sign Otamendi for 40million on the last day!

If Ramos is coming, Otamendi will not come but as replacement at RM.

Agreed. Hoping to see more confirmed signings and not leave it to last minute...

Liverpool already had a big foot in front on the transfer market...

Last news was Liverpool had agreed with Southampton to sign Clyne who was linked to MU previously

All rumors but nothing concrete so far...sigh.

I hope we don't do a repeat (of Moyes) and sign Otamendi for 40million on the last day!

• Praise 1

Now the hot news is Ramos... Realistic target or not, only Ed will know.

IMO, too much $$ for a defender who i believe only can give another 3-4 years of worthy performance.

IMO, too much $$ for a defender who i believe only can give another 3-4 years of worthy performance.

o23 says you all have a done deal for schenderlin

I feel LVG wants a leader at the back to control the defense, and with proven track records. RAMOS feed the bill nicely and I feel its a genius move if we can get Ramos in. Frankly, I not sure whether it is possible to bring him in, in the first place. Lol

not looking fwd to ramos for the following few reasons,

too pricey ddg + 20m for 29 year old

can he really defend? he play with a team in a league tt basically no need defend much, yet RM still concedes quite alot last season, only cr7 goals kept hem in. so how much he will fare when thrown into the english league

he's from real madrid...somehow feels tt real madrid players look far better than they are, clearest 2 recent examples, ozil and adm in premier league......

• Praise 1

actually.. what i find funny is the focus on shoring up well stocked departments in the team..

when we have obvious shortfall in numbers in the striking department...

falcao left.... RvP seems to be leaving.... and fat cow.... cannot make it...

wilson is promising... BUT.....

not looking fwd to ramos for the following few reasons,

too pricey ddg + 20m for 29 year old

can he really defend? he play with a team in a league tt basically no need defend much, yet RM still concedes quite alot last season, only cr7 goals kept hem in. so how much he will fare when thrown into the english league

he's from real madrid...somehow feels tt real madrid players look far better than they are, clearest 2 recent examples, ozil and adm in premier league......

There must be someone else out there who is younger and still an upgrade over our current defenders. Ed just need to work harder and faster!

Hope its true.

actually.. what i find funny is the focus on shoring up well stocked departments in the team..

when we have obvious shortfall in numbers in the striking department...

falcao left.... RvP seems to be leaving.... and fat cow.... cannot make it...

wilson is promising... BUT.....

LVG rates WR highly. Guess he will let WR focus more on forward role next season and RVP/Wilson as back up thus the targets of other department. Dun think RVP will be leaving, no takers.

Midfield and Defense alot of rumours. So far attack only linked with Benzema & Higuain IIRC.

Buying slow, selling also slow. Chicha, Nani, Rafael, Evans still on our books. Only offloaded Cleverley on free...

Yup bro, read about it this morning.

I heard it is because United are not able to get Schweinsteiger.

• Praise 2

LVG rates WR highly. Guess he will let WR focus more on forward role next season and RVP/Wilson as back up thus the targets of other department. Dun think RVP will be leaving, no takers.

Midfield and Defense alot of rumours. So far attack only linked with Benzema & Higuain IIRC.

Buying slow, selling also slow. Chicha, Nani, Rafael, Evans still on our books. Only offloaded Cleverley on free...

Bro, one thing I don't understand is why LVG doesn't trust Rafael.

Under SAF, he was 1st choice RB and that speaks volumes about his potential and ability.

I always likened him to the Brazilian version of G.Neville. Though he is abit rash, he certainly was more consistent then A. Valencia.

As for Evans, we should release him on a free! Haha. Worse then Smalling and Jones, he was not consistent all season.

Strangely, SAF always felt he could be groomed to be a solid CB.

Cheers

Under SAF, he was 1st choice RB and that speaks volumes about his potential and ability.

I always likened him to the Brazilian version of G.Neville. Though he is abit rash, he certainly was more consistent then A. Valencia.

As for Evans, we should release him on a free! Haha. Worse then Smalling and Jones, he was not consistent all season.

Cheers

That one only LVG can explain. Only problem i have is if you won't play him, move him. But so far like no movement. Later contract run down, become another Cleverley.

Spent so much $$ on players but the returns really KNS...

Cheers

man u played with 3 cb and 2 wb mah..... no meh.....

he too small to be cb and maybe not as attacking as Valencia so outcast lor

Cheers

think rafael gave him a bad first impression which actually helped him.

few years ago champions league semi final, man u vs bayern munich, we on course for another final, tt would make us 4 finals in 4 season, we leading quite comfortably, till rafael decide to pull back ribery for a 2nd yellow early in the 2nd half, and robben complete our end by scoring the crucial away goal late on in the game. and tt lucky lvg went thru to the final... only to be defeated by chelsea.

man u played with 3 cb and 2 wb mah..... no meh.....

he too small to be cb and maybe not as attacking as Valencia so outcast lor

tt was early in the season when lvg still live in his fantasy world, he woke up by turn of the year and start playing a back 4 liao... else he prob got sack already and we still no ecl next season.

Yup bro, read about it this morning.

I heard it is because United are not able to get Schweinsteiger.

blessing in disguise? why get a 30 year old who recently getting more prone to injurioes....

think rafael gave him a bad first impression which actually helped him.

few years ago champions league semi final, man u vs bayern munich, we on course for another final, tt would make us 4 finals in 4 season, we leading quite comfortably, till rafael decide to pull back ribery for a 2nd yellow early in the 2nd half, and robben complete our end by scoring the crucial away goal late on in the game. and tt lucky lvg went thru to the final... only to be defeated by chelsea.

tt was early in the season when lvg still live in his fantasy world, he woke up by turn of the year and start playing a back 4 liao... else he prob got sack already and we still no ecl next season.

blessing in disguise? why get a 30 year old who recently getting more prone to injurioes....

oh... then BR took over the 3 cb formation and became genius

oh... then BR took over the 3 cb formation and became genius

To each his own I guess.

So the saying guess goes....blue, green, red, yellow....

A cat that catches the mice, is a good cat!

I remember Hull also played 3 CB for some time.

Perhaps it is not United's style so very hard for the players to adapt!

Still no confirmation on Schneiderlin or Otamendi, so frustrating!!

On the other hand, our blood rivals have made no less than 6 signings. But we only have one signing (Depay).

Come on! Season begins in a month's time!

Cheers

↡ Advertisement