Manchester United 2015/16 - Fight back to top

Vid

Someone in Manchester Evening News suggested Ed & LVG are toying with media/people about Ramos, Schweni & Muller bids, hoping to get the other targets eg Schneiderlin, Otamendi, Lacazete at more realistic prices.

Whatever it is, the lack of activities to date is frustrating, esp when one of the top favourite targets (Clyne) polled in MEN went to LFC for just 12.5 mil pounds.

LVG had said before the season ended that he knew the players to come in and those to go out and also transfers to be completed before the pre-seaon tours, which is just 2 weeks away.

Well, let's just suck thumbs, wait and hope for the best

↡ Advertisement

Agreed with you! we are linked to a whole squad of players but only 1 (ONE) signing to show.

NOT including players we are selling like Nani who still can play and at selling at 3.5M is a JOKE!

LVG better show some good signing...

else the "Fight back to top" can change to "Fight back to 4th"

Still no confirmation on Schneiderlin or Otamendi, so frustrating!!

On the other hand, our blood rivals have made no less than 6 signings. But we only have one signing (Depay).

Come on! Season begins in a month's time!

Cheers

(edited)

Nani who still can play and at selling at 3.5M is a JOKE!

Moyes was the Santa Claus who offered Nani a 5 year contarct at reportedly 100k/wk despite his poor form and contribution in the recent seasons. (Th3e same Santa Claus made Looney one of the highest paid at something like 350k/wk player.)

Still 3 year left on the contract, MU saves almost 16 mil in salary by offloading him at whatever price.

Edited by Ngseeming

Openly telling everyone we have 150mil to spend is really stupid.

Ed has no doubt brought in lots of sponsorship deals but he needs to leave the transfers biz to a more capable hands.

Bros, the rumors are getting worse.

Read from espnfc this morning, Schneiderlin now favours a move to Arsenal.

He was supposed to be our "confirmed" man, only needed to sort out the fee. :(

AND Utd and now exploring Yohan Cabaye instead!

Pre-season tour starts in 2 weeks, our transfer activity so far is crap.

busy summer transfer period, matters to resolved as listed below,

players' future

DDG

RVP

ADM

Rafael

Nani- move to fenebarhce

Cleverly- move to everton for free

Chicharito

Januzaj

Evans

Position to be filled

Centre Back first teamer

Cover/Replacement for Carrick

Striker first teamer

Striker back up

Right Back first teamer to challenge valenica

Centre Back back up

Feel free to add on or contribute to the list, and as much as possible reliable infos only.

• Praise 1

busy summer transfer period, matters to resolved as listed below,

players' future

DDG

RVP

ADM

Rafael

Nani- move to fenebarhce

Cleverly- move to everton for free

Chicharito

Januzaj

Evans

Position to be filled

Centre Back first teamer

Cover/Replacement for Carrick

Striker first teamer

Striker back up

Right Back first teamer to challenge valenica

Centre Back back up

Feel free to add on or contribute to the list, and as much as possible reliable infos only.

Too many false rumours, too many false links and too many false hopes!

I have complained too many times and i'm getting sick of it myself.

Just hope for the best when the season kicks off... If we can get DDG to stay and sign new contract, that itself is a victory IMO.

Too many false rumours, too many false links and too many false hopes!

I have complained too many times and i'm getting sick of it myself.

Just hope for the best when the season kicks off... If we can get DDG to stay and sign new contract, that itself is a victory IMO.

haha used to t le lah, every season also like tt.

Latest outward news... Rafael has been put up for sale and monitored by Napoli.

Not sure if anyone has the same view, but I still find him more consistent than Valencia at RB.

Somewhat rash, yes. Ala Gary Neville... But always keen to overlap and support the wingers.

Remember his super volley goal against QPR 2 years ago.

Not sure why LVG does not even give him a chance!

• Praise 1

Latest outward news... Rafael has been put up for sale and monitored by Napoli.

Not sure if anyone has the same view, but I still find him more consistent than Valencia at RB.

Somewhat rash, yes. Ala Gary Neville... But always keen to overlap and support the wingers.

Remember his super volley goal against QPR 2 years ago.

Not sure why LVG does not even give him a chance!

LVG definitely saw something which we didn't. Anyway, like i mentioned... move him if not playing him. BUT.... who is the replacement?! They very confident Coleman will be joining???

(edited)

LVG definitely saw something which we didn't. Anyway, like i mentioned... move him if not playing him. BUT.... who is the replacement?! They very confident Coleman will be joining???

I think they have already bid 3 times for Matteo Darmian of Torino.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-torino-9594048

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 5

I think they have already bid 3 times for Matteo Darmian of Torino.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-torino-9594048

Is 3 bids received right? As in Utd fighting with another 2 clubs...

Hope we do sign someone b4 selling Rafael. If not, we risk with only Valencia @ RB and Jones/Smalling as cover.

At least they are working, throwing smoke screen and all. I hope some new faces come in for the positions that need cover desperately though.

Bro, supposedly they are offering Evan plus cash for Coleman. Let us keep our fingers crossed, he seems decent.

Damn frustrating man, still no major signing even though pre-season training has started.

Even the fools are more busy.

Is 3 bids received right? As in Utd fighting with another 2 clubs...

Hope we do sign someone b4 selling Rafael. If not, we risk with only Valencia @ RB and Jones/Smalling as cover.

I read somewhere that United made 3 bids but that link quoted Torino President as saying he received 3 bids so looks like it's United + 2 other clubs.

This guy played for Italy in last year's WC and is typical modern FB who is equally adept at attacking and defending. Whilst Coleman will be a good addition as well, Darmian is cheaper at 14.3mil pounds.

Either way, would be a good buy IMO.

• Praise 4

Bro, supposedly they are offering Evan plus cash for Coleman. Let us keep our fingers crossed, he seems decent.

Damn frustrating man, still no major signing even though pre-season training has started.

Relax bro.

To be honest, I won't get frustrated or gan cheong over the lack of transfer activity in the market.

Yes. There are a lot of improvements to be made to the current squad starting all the way right from the goalkeeper to the up front striker.

I certainly am not affected by some of our rival clubs which have begun their transfer activities with a lot more signings than us. My due respect for our rivals too.

• Praise 4

They last season also like enjoy spending spree, but see where they end up... Lol

• Praise 1

Alright bros, sorry maybe too excited.

Just read update from espnfc, Southampton acknowledge losing Schneiderlin. But will demand United meet the valuation of 27 mil.

Our first offer of 20 mil was reject.

Really hope can get him, an able deputy/understudy for Carrick (who is 34 now).

Who knows, he might even take over as 1st choice anchorman!

Bro Yuan,

Agreed man. For me I 'kinda' respect the noisy neighbors, 2 seasons back they really at their peak and their team can gel like jelly.

So many superstars and David Silva was excellent throughout.

Not sure what happened last season, they really fell apart!

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1