Suggestions for short drive getaway?

Little_prince

Twincharged

Hmm if Friday night jam 2hrs I think quite ok. Cos I'm expecting to jam for around 4hrs on Saturday morning.

Hoping I'd go in Friday night, stay one night at JB. Then Saturday morning even if depart at 10am from jb will be well rested.

No hor.  1-2 hours is normal Friday not inclusive of long weekends.  It may take longer if long weekends.

My colleague is busy now, later I check with him roughly how long is the jam for long weekends Friday.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

No hor. 1-2 hours is normal Friday not inclusive of long weekends. It may take longer if long weekends.

My colleague is busy now, later I check with him roughly how long is the jam for long weekends Friday.

Wah thanks bro. Actually I experience before non long weekend Friday night 7pm reach Tuas checkpoint and only clear Malaysia side slightly after 10. But I still feel jam the night before better than jam during the day. Cooler weather is one big factor for me.

Twincharged

Wah thanks bro. Actually I experience before non long weekend Friday night 7pm reach Tuas checkpoint and only clear Malaysia side slightly after 10. But I still feel jam the night before better than jam during the day. Cooler weather is one big factor for me.

Hi,

I have checked with my colleague liao.  He said best to reach Tuas checkpoint by 6.30pm and you would be able to clear the Singapore custom by 7.00pm to 7.30pm.  Additional half an hour more if during long weekends.

He said jam is usually at Singapore side, JB custom not so jam.

• Praise 2

Hi,

I have checked with my colleague liao.  He said best to reach Tuas checkpoint by 6.30pm and you would be able to clear the Singapore custom by 7.00pm to 7.30pm.  Additional half an hour more if during long weekends.

Spore side when you reach oops so few counter operating only that's why jam. I observe this many many times.

• Praise 1

Hi,

so wrong this....  at cowboy land...  all the queue cutter chut pattern...  difficult to predict in malaysia... 

• Praise 1

Hmm ok thanks for info. I usually knock off around 6. Reach tuas also at least 7.30.

• Praise 1

(edited)

you must be kidding me ...

every FRIDAY if reach Tuas checkpoint by 6.30pm is sibei fcking JAM liao !

TGIF is not TGIF for no reason hor !!!

i think more like your colleague want to SABO you liao ... LOL

Hi,

let's go MUAR !!!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

you must be kidding me ...

every FRIDAY if reach Tuas checkpoint by 6.30pm is sibei fcking JAM liao !

TGIF is not TGIF for no reason hor !!!

i think more like your colleague want to SABO you liao ... LOL

let's go MUAR !!!

Yes, it will be jam.  But RCTP wants to go on Friday nite after work during long weekends and he needs to fetch his gf after work too. 

Thus, I check with my Malaysian colleague who travels to and fro to work from JB/SIN daily.   That is why my colleague said he always make sure he reach Tuas by 6.30pm if  not it will be more jam.  We knock off at 6pm and he has to leave quickly and usually clear the Tuas checkpoint by 7.00pm - 7.30pm and reach his home in bukit indah by 8pm on normal Friday.  

Haha thanks guys for all the input. Like I mention before I kena one time non long weekend Friday. So the magic timing is before 6.30pm to avoid the Super long jam.

Maybe consider taking half day off like this

• Praise 1

(edited)

better ... scooter booster ... vroom vroom top speed 25kmph

no need to pay smlj RC or toll fees ... LOL

uscooter-electric-scooter-by-e-twow-41.j

Your friend drives kereta or motorsikal ?

Edited by Wt_know

Twincharged

Your friend drives kereta or motorsikal ?

He got wings, he flies. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

better ... scooter booster ... vroom vroom top speed 25kmph

no need to pay smlj RC or toll fees ... LOL

uscooter-electric-scooter-by-e-twow-41.j

I got see people carrying this leh when I was clearing the custom by bus.  

Supercharged

jams are inevitable..

what to do, love Malaysia..

the jams are part of the affection.

I'm also going in this weekend and then, the hari raya period..

again, father mother jam to expect..

but life has been kind over the last 2 long weekend..

I only took 30mins to an hr to clear both ways [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

My gf and her friends want me to drive them to malacca over the June long weekend. I hear already sian diao.

Wake up and go in 4.30 to 5am. Cannot.

Friday night knock off go straight in and stay one night at jb before moving off next morning. Cannot waste money.

Die die must go in normal morning hours.

Bro, tell them can la.. Provided all her friends and you sleep in the same room (if you know what I mean) :secret-laugh: . Then you luckiest man liao. Huat ah.. Then you can tell them the night is still young. Lol.. :XD:

Turbocharged

there is no way tuas will b clear on a fri at 630pm. Q will start to form as early as 5pm. 

for long wkend is worst. sometimes 4pm start liao.

See

there is no way tuas will b clear on a fri at 630pm. Q will start to form as early as 5pm. 

for long wkend is worst. sometimes 4pm start liao.

post-97182-0-79434500-1495531914.jpg

(edited)

dleo colleague is not wrong

you should arrive tuas checkpoint before 5.30pm

he meant 3.30pm la .... muahahaha

seriously, who is in the right mind to think tuas/causeway checkpoint is not going to jam like moher father at knock off time ... Mon to Fri !!!

post-7984-0-07240900-1495533350_thumb.png

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Bro, tell them can la.. Provided all her friends and you sleep in the same room (if you know what I mean) :secret-laugh: . Then you luckiest man liao. Huat ah.. Then you can tell them the night is still young. Lol.. :XD:

Hahaha I like you idea. Like this no need same room. All squeeze same bed. Can finally get to experience 左拥右抱
↡ Advertisement