Suggestions for short drive getaway?

Little_prince

You can see this eating place with it's big sign board travelling along NSHW upon reaching Seremban exit, and it is not far to Palm Seremban Hotel.

now that you mentioned it, i did notice that quite a few times during KL or genting trips. Din know they got seafood there.

↡ Advertisement

now that you mentioned it, i did notice that quite a few times during KL or genting trips. Din know they got seafood there.

Yes, they serve nice local dishes with seafood and have frontage carpark lot available too.

Hypersonic

mid June.....

sing - ipoh -penang -serembam - home

Wow I also going mid June

Sing Ipoh Cameron kl sing

But I stay air bnb type apartments all the way

• Praise 1

Elite going holiday huh, so good de

Where got recession ð

Michael and David are unfortunates, he is smart to go Ipoh whereby no one knows him.

He's very elite out from the elites.

MCF is in good hand !

Hypersonic

Michael and David are unfortunates, he is smart to go Ipoh whereby no one knows him.

He's very elite out from the elites.

MCF is in good hand !

Uncle jin funny

Uncle has 2 B, I don't have any B

Who more elite?

Uncle jin funny

Uncle has 2 B, I don't have any B

Who more elite?

ð

Go Malaysia holiday is elite then those take plane to go holiday eg Maldives, is what?

ð

Elite got 2P's.

Too Powerful.

• Praise 1

Max I've driven is until Cameron highlands and quite tiring already (esp up the slopes). But see you guys all the way up to Ipoh then Penang, super tempted to do a longer road trip.

Edited by Banz86

Turbocharged

Max I've driven is until Cameron highlands and quite tiring already (esp up the slopes). But see you guys all the way up to Ipoh then Penang, super tempted to do a longer road trip.

You can break the trips into a few portions. I always stay in for a day or two KL both en route to Penang and on the return leg.

• Praise 1

breaking the trip into smaller portions as mentioned by porker

also, choice of travelling time makes a big difference. If starting out kena jam 3hrs (or more!) at customs, sure to make the trip very tiring. If can travel at off peak hours, it is a lot less strenuous.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I also wanna try lexis hibiscus. But its kinda expensive at almost sgd300 per nite n also very quick to b fully booked. But very tempting, looks nice n its new.

Anyway....anyone ever stayed in airbnb place near the curve damansara?

Hypersonic

I also wanna try lexis hibiscus. But its kinda expensive at almost sgd300 per nite n also very quick to b fully booked. But very tempting, looks nice n its new.

Ya I am staying around that area.

If the experience of living above sea water is what you are looking for, maybe you can try this further North:

http://www.avanihotels.com/sepang/

I checked, the price starts from SGD150+ onwards...

PJ, can try One World Hotel @ Bandar Utama. Plenty of shops under hotel. Hotel has shuttle service to KLCC, Sunway, Kidszania, etc.

Turbocharged

Ya I am staying around that area.

ð

U taking airbnb or hotel? Jus wanna get some recommendations for airbnb near the curve.

Turbocharged

If the experience of living above sea water is what you are looking for, maybe you can try this further North:

http://www.avanihotels.com/sepang/

I checked, the price starts from SGD150+ onwards...

PJ, can try One World Hotel @ Bandar Utama. Plenty of shops under hotel. Hotel has shuttle service to KLCC, Sunway, Kidszania, etc.

Avani dat cheap?? Last my dad stayed there he paid abt 300 also.

Hypersonic

U taking airbnb or hotel? Jus wanna get some recommendations for airbnb near the curve.

I rented a 3bedder condo for 2 nights near the curve

Would be my 2nd time there this trip in June

↡ Advertisement