• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
64 replies to this topic | 336 praises

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:03 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Personally I took Scootbiz once was a terrible experience. The food worst than the worst food i ever had in Tekong, they had used spoons on the floor from the previous passenger and they didnt even check for previous passenger belongings! 

I found a headphone case under my footrest when I couldn't close it  [bigcry]

Sambal stains and smudges on the walls... all this on a new 787 "Dreamliner"  [:p]

I dont think ill ever take again. With the recent Scoot delay debacle do you all still dare to sit? 

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:05 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My scootbiz experience was pretty good.

Opel17 praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:08 PM

Acewin
  • Acewin
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I took Scoot couple of times to Taipei experience was good for me.

Opel17 praised this

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:14 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

My scootbiz experience was pretty good.

lucky I took photos the last time

sibei gross man how can not even comb through one round before next departure... 

i forgot to mention the food they allow you to pay extra to choose specific menus but in flight they served me a different meal. When I ask the air stewardess she told me "oh last minute menu change" 

I also stun like vegetable

nScpcxE.jpg

solg3V8.jpg

Ktglfc and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:15 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah, to me that's really nitpicking.

I took Scootbiz once and it was OK.

Kb27, Latio2005A, Opel17 and F355 praised this

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:20 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Wah, to me that's really nitpicking.

I took Scootbiz once and it was OK.

Well I think those things are deal breakers for me especially with the high possibility of delays and the price difference isnt huge. Am glad that I wont be taking them anymore really Yi fen Qian Yi Fen Huo. 

Can understand how these people in this video feel with that sort of management. Embarassment to the SIA's level of pristine service 

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:22 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I meant the photos you posted.

It's really nothing to me.  Maybe I chin chai, just want the plane to be on-time so I can have more time in BKK....sabai sabai!

Ktglfc and Jamesc praised this

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:23 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I meant the photos you posted.

It's really nothing to me.  Maybe I chin chai, just want the plane to be on-time so I can have more time in BKK....sabai sabai!

Haha maybe i picky about hygiene but alamak imagine you choose a hotel then you find the previous patron's items there condom and everything you sure feel gao wei right  [laugh]

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:25 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Haha maybe i picky about hygiene but alamak imagine you choose a hotel then you find the previous patron's items there condom and everything you sure feel gao wei right  [laugh]

Condom don't say la, sure buey tahan.

But if got a used toothbrush underneath the basin, I will just take it and throw away.

Cerano praised this

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:28 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Condom don't say la, sure buey tahan.

But if got a used toothbrush underneath the basin, I will just take it and throw away.

I dont even know how they left the sambal stain on the wall haha i think the previous fella use his fingers anyhow wipe after meal because no tissue  [laugh]

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:31 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Condom cannot lar... but got xmm lai kao.... maybe okie....  :nosebleed:

________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:34 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I flew scootbiz to Sydney when the service first started, ok ah no complaints. Buay pai mai hiam.

A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:45 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

With period stains?

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:52 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

wah lao haha scarly is lao ah ma 

Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:05 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

With period stains?

That one can sell in Taobao??  [rolleyes]

wah lao haha scarly is lao ah ma 

:a-confused:  [sweatdrop]

________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:23 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Budget airlines mai hiam la.

even delay 1-4hrs co suffered puntual Liao.

Just take it as a no service airlines....or 1 star airlines.

As long safety record is good, I don't mind
Ktglfc and Tohto praised this

Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:26 PM

Latio2005A
  • Latio2005A
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

With period stains?

From a menopausal lau aunty then how?

Budget airlines mai hiam la.

even delay 1-4hrs co suffered puntual Liao.

Just take it as a no service airlines....or 1 star airlines.

As long safety record is good, I don't mind

That's rite. If the price differential is hugh, then we have to bear with some service lapses.
Angcheek praised this
No Free Lunch
I am semi-retired. Smelling roses before it is too late.

Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:36 PM

Sabian
  • Sabian
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

That's a stirrer. Not a spoon.

But it is true you get a different crowd with budget flights. Every flight sure got some fxxker either board late/ try to bring in 2X cabin luggage on 1 pax ticket/ think it is free seating/ or happily take the aisle/ window seat when they were allocated the middle seat (this type I always wish I had popcorn and wish the designated paz is SG, sure see fireworks fly) etc...

I once sat in 2A on a JetStar flight and the pax in 2B puked on the back of seat 1B.

3 weeks later, same plane, same seat in 2A. I noticed the puke stain still there. (CCB: my exact thoughts when I saw it)

Nowadays when I reach SIN or SGN, it's straight to home/ apartment bathroom for a shower. I also no longer put my messenger back in the floor under the seat anymore. It rests on my feet until the crew take their seats and the bag is on my lap.

But bo pian, I fly weekly for work. No budget for full service and timing also buay gum.

For leisure, I won't fly budget. Only SQ, the Middle Eastern and Japanese. If mai hiam, Cathay Pac (which is borderline clean to me)

Edited by Sabian, 23 June 2015 - 07:40 PM.

Ktglfc and Jamesc praised this

Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:42 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

From a menopausal lau aunty then how?

That's rite. If the price differential is hugh, then we have to bear with some service lapses.

I would greatly trade safety over anything else....

Anyway, my rationale is, any flight more than 3 hours, I will take proper airlines, and not budget airlines :))

Safety and comfort and of course, a proper meal :))

Jamesc praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:49 PM

Camrysfa
  • Premium member
    Camrysfa
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

-- just out some hours ago: 

SINGAPORE — Budget carrier Scoot has issued a statement from its Chief Executive Campbell Wilson explaining the reason for its flight delays over the weekend. Passengers were left fuming last Saturday when a flight from Singapore to Perth was rescheduled repeatedly, and finally left for Perth at 10.40am on Sunday after a delay of more than 22 hours.

The delay was the airline’s second flight delay in two days. Last Friday, a Scoot flight from Hong Kong to Singapore was delayed for about 24 hours.

Here is the statement in full:

Scoot deeply regrets disruption to guests affected by the flight delays over the weekend. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to their travel plans.

The principal cause of the disruption was a technical fault experienced upon arrival of TZ220 at Hong Kong on Friday morning. Initial attempts to resolve the issue failed and, ultimately, a spare part and team of engineers had to be dispatched from Singapore.

With a small fleet and one aircraft out of action in Hong Kong a number of flights were rescheduled, including Saturday’s TZ8 from Singapore to Perth. During checks prior to this flight, a tyre issue was detected requiring a wheel to be changed, a process that took three hours. Regrettably, this new delay meant that the operating crew could not complete the flight in their legal duty time and were obliged to stand down but, because of earlier rescheduling of flights, no standby crew were available.

Consequently, TZ8 was delayed overnight until a new, rested crew was available.

The safe operation of our airline is paramount and will not be compromised. Occasional technical issues nonetheless happen, to any airline, and the smaller the fleet, the larger the effect on schedules. As Scoot’s fleet grows from 6 to 11 aircraft this year our ability to absorb such events will significantly improve but, even so, Scoot is also reviewing the handling of these two flights to refine our processes and procedures.

As readers will be aware, Scoot has never shied away from the fact that low airfares come with a quid pro quo, which is that hotel accommodation is not assured in the rare event of disruption, and that travel insurance is highly recommended. These conditions are made known to and are acknowledged by every passenger at the time of booking. Notwithstanding, Scoot elected to provide hotel accommodation in Hong Kong to passengers on TZ221 and lounge access and F&B vouchers at Changi Airport to those on TZ8. Scoot has also reached out to guests on the two affected flights with compensation vouchers over and above the Guest Promise stated on our website as an indication of our regret.

We again apologise to those affected, assure them that their safety was at the core of our actions at all times, and commit that we will learn from this experience.

Campbell Wilson

Chief Executive Officer

Jamesc praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: scoot ; flight ; delay, singapore and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users