Given the recent Scoot debacle would you still take Scoot?

Cerano

Personally I took Scootbiz once was a terrible experience. The food worst than the worst food i ever had in Tekong, they had used spoons on the floor from the previous passenger and they didnt even check for previous passenger belongings!

I found a headphone case under my footrest when I couldn't close it [bigcry]

Sambal stains and smudges on the walls... all this on a new 787 "Dreamliner" [:p]

I dont think ill ever take again. With the recent Scoot delay debacle do you all still dare to sit?

↡ Advertisement

My scootbiz experience was pretty good.

lucky I took photos the last time

sibei gross man how can not even comb through one round before next departure...

i forgot to mention the food they allow you to pay extra to choose specific menus but in flight they served me a different meal. When I ask the air stewardess she told me "oh last minute menu change"

I also stun like vegetable

nScpcxE.jpg

solg3V8.jpg

• Praise 2

Wah, to me that's really nitpicking.

I took Scootbiz once and it was OK.

Well I think those things are deal breakers for me especially with the high possibility of delays and the price difference isnt huge. Am glad that I wont be taking them anymore really Yi fen Qian Yi Fen Huo.

Can understand how these people in this video feel with that sort of management. Embarassment to the SIA's level of pristine service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK65PgFOI2E

Hypersonic

I meant the photos you posted.

It's really nothing to me. Maybe I chin chai, just want the plane to be on-time so I can have more time in BKK....sabai sabai!

• Praise 2

I meant the photos you posted.

It's really nothing to me. Maybe I chin chai, just want the plane to be on-time so I can have more time in BKK....sabai sabai!

Haha maybe i picky about hygiene but alamak imagine you choose a hotel then you find the previous patron's items there condom and everything you sure feel gao wei right [laugh]

Hypersonic

Haha maybe i picky about hygiene but alamak imagine you choose a hotel then you find the previous patron's items there condom and everything you sure feel gao wei right [laugh]

Condom don't say la, sure buey tahan.

But if got a used toothbrush underneath the basin, I will just take it and throw away.

• Praise 1

Condom don't say la, sure buey tahan.

But if got a used toothbrush underneath the basin, I will just take it and throw away.

I dont even know how they left the sambal stain on the wall haha i think the previous fella use his fingers anyhow wipe after meal because no tissue [laugh]

Turbocharged

Condom cannot lar... but got xmm lai kao.... maybe okie.... :nosebleed:

Condom cannot lar... but got xmm lai kao.... maybe okie.... :nosebleed:

wah lao haha scarly is lao ah ma

Turbocharged

Budget airlines mai hiam la.

even delay 1-4hrs co suffered puntual Liao.

Just take it as a no service airlines....or 1 star airlines.

As long safety record is good, I don't mind

• Praise 2

With period stains?

From a menopausal lau aunty then how?

Budget airlines mai hiam la.

even delay 1-4hrs co suffered puntual Liao.

Just take it as a no service airlines....or 1 star airlines.

As long safety record is good, I don't mind

That's rite. If the price differential is hugh, then we have to bear with some service lapses.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

That's a stirrer. Not a spoon.

But it is true you get a different crowd with budget flights. Every flight sure got some fxxker either board late/ try to bring in 2X cabin luggage on 1 pax ticket/ think it is free seating/ or happily take the aisle/ window seat when they were allocated the middle seat (this type I always wish I had popcorn and wish the designated paz is SG, sure see fireworks fly) etc...

I once sat in 2A on a JetStar flight and the pax in 2B puked on the back of seat 1B.

3 weeks later, same plane, same seat in 2A. I noticed the puke stain still there. (CCB: my exact thoughts when I saw it)

Nowadays when I reach SIN or SGN, it's straight to home/ apartment bathroom for a shower. I also no longer put my messenger back in the floor under the seat anymore. It rests on my feet until the crew take their seats and the bag is on my lap.

But bo pian, I fly weekly for work. No budget for full service and timing also buay gum.

For leisure, I won't fly budget. Only SQ, the Middle Eastern and Japanese. If mai hiam, Cathay Pac (which is borderline clean to me)

Edited by Sabian
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2