Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:09 PM

user50
  • user50
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My Infiniti Q50 doesnt seem to have an aftermarket legal exhaust or muffler kit in singapore. or at least no workshop seems to have it. Ive enquire overseas and there are at least 3 manufacturers that make them but all seems to don't have a reseller here.

one of the japanese manufacturer even have Jasma certification but i asked a famous exhuast workshop if they willing to get approval , but they rejected.

is there any other way to get after market exhaust /muffler system approved?
seems like a very grey area by LTA.... not very encouraging for people to want to comply with the law.

need advice from experienced brothers here....
any workshop interested to carry a japanese brand of exhaust that works with lexus, bmw, lambo, merc and infiniti?

Posted 24 June 2015 - 07:17 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Try Garage R,HKS brand.

Fairlady.

Posted 10 October 2016 - 12:12 PM

41_lee
  • 41_lee
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hi

anyone know LTA approved exhaust system for TOYOTA 86? 

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:45 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    4th Gear
    Author Image

hi

TRD. Call Borneo motors look for Terence

Posted 11 October 2016 - 07:23 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

hi

HKS should have,try Garage R.

Fairlady.

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:55 PM

Newkid
  • Newkid
    4th Gear
    Author Image

try this:

http://www.mycarforu...&product=106433

My Infiniti Q50 doesnt seem to have an aftermarket legal exhaust or muffler kit in singapore. or at least no workshop seems to have it. Ive enquire overseas and there are at least 3 manufacturers that make them but all seems to don't have a reseller here.

one of the japanese manufacturer even have Jasma certification but i asked a famous exhuast workshop if they willing to get approval , but they rejected.

is there any other way to get after market exhaust /muffler system approved?
seems like a very grey area by LTA.... not very encouraging for people to want to comply with the law.

need advice from experienced brothers here....
any workshop interested to carry a japanese brand of exhaust that works with lexus, bmw, lambo, merc and infiniti?

Posted 20 October 2016 - 05:37 PM

haronkr
  • Premium member
    haronkr
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

OT a bit. The inspection/registration at Vicom. Need to book slot or just go down adhoc?

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:00 PM

Newkid
  • Newkid
    4th Gear
    Author Image

VICOM inspection for exos need to book in advance
haronkr praised this

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:11 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

VICOM inspection for exos need to book in advance

Last time i do,no need...book.

haronkr praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:25 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I think the best time to go is in the Weekday Morning,sure can settle very fast...

Fairlady.

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:30 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hi

Amuse R1 Titan from Maximus racing

Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:43 PM

haronkr
  • Premium member
    haronkr
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I think the best time to go is in the Weekday Morning,sure can settle very fast...

Asking something quite obvious. Does gg to the more ulu location helps?

Also, being certified compliant is just a formality i suppose, if getting an LTA friendly exhaust.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 07:27 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Asking something quite obvious. Does gg to the more ulu location helps?

Also, being certified compliant is just a formality i suppose, if getting an LTA friendly exhaust.

Not sure,all First Come First Serve,i went Kaki Bukit Vicom....no car there[every Inspection Centre got a special booth for Modified Cars]....done in 45 Mins...

Fairlady.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:12 AM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    6th Gear
    Author Image

For kaki bukit, I seldom see the exhaust lane having anyone queueing. But if the rest of the lanes a lot of cars doing normal inspection, you will still be stuck as there isnt other way to go around.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:16 AM

haronkr
  • Premium member
    haronkr
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Thank you for all the advice given!

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:12 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Thank you for all the advice given!

P/s let us know the outcome,waiting time & any issues..etc.

Fairlady.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:34 PM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Need to book in advance meh?? Last time I changed HKS exhaust just drive down to vicom sin ming. Straight forward. First come first serve.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:39 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

dont need to book for exos inspection. i did mine at vicom SM too.

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 04 November 2016 - 01:30 PM

Altis72
  • Premium member
    Altis72
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I went to the Vicom and STA in Sin Ming for exhaust inspection a few months ago in the afternoon and was rejected as they had too many requests. In the end I made an appointment with Vicom and managed to get the exhaust inspected finally.

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: infiniti, exhaust, muffler and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users