New Ford Focus RS w/ awd

Eyke

I found out from a Regent Sales, that they are accepting order for the RS with deposit..

How much deposit? may have to check with Regent Salesperson.

this RS will follow the likes of the EVO and STI, a high-powered 2/2.5L with AWD that have 4drs and can carry 5..

↡ Advertisement

I am thinking of getting new RS, used GLA 45AMG or a used Audi RS3, if I want to return to fast family car.

Price of used GKA 45AMG is not too far from new RS, & teh GLA is base on a new GLA model, and Focus has been around since 2011. You got also Mercedes quality. 

But used is still used, & RS is still a significant saving. 

Then there is a question of if I even wanted a fast car. Clear is, I wanted a 4-5 door family car.

I also like the more sporty feel of RS. GLA AMG seems like a fast version of the base car. RS give impression of a WRC car that an also move family. 

But in any case, many good choices in 2016. 

Neutral Newbie

I am thinking of getting new RS, used GLA 45AMG or a used Audi RS3, if I want to return to fast family car.

Price of used GKA 45AMG is not too far from new RS, & teh GLA is base on a new GLA model, and Focus has been around since 2011. You got also Mercedes quality.

But used is still used, & RS is still a significant saving.

Then there is a question of if I even wanted a fast car. Clear is, I wanted a 4-5 door family car.

I also like the more sporty feel of RS. GLA AMG seems like a fast version of the base car. RS give impression of a WRC car that an also move family.

But in any case, many good choices in 2016.

Heya Kiadaw, so did you get the RS after all?
↡ Advertisement