Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

Actually got write about my reasons before bother earlier in this thread and also on the bezza thread.

But the gist is that Mitsubishi gave a better package and better trade in deal compared to Perodua. Considering how the attrage and bezza was only priced 2k apart.

Good point.. If you count into dollars and cents, the difference is only $200 per year which is less than a dollar per day.. Mitsubishi vs Perodua, I would choose the former..

Sorry I'm abit old fashion..

↡ Advertisement

There is one advantage with the Attrage.

If you have relatives in Msia and visit them

if you drive an Attrage they will think my

nephew doing well driving a RM 75k Mitsu.

If driving the Bezza they will think times

must be hard only driving a RM 40k Msian car.

:D   

Maybe tell them coz got Msia roots deeply entrenched, so die die must sarpork Msian brand [laugh]

• Praise 1

Good point.. If you count into dollars and cents, the difference is only $200 per year which is less than a dollar per day.. Mitsubishi vs Perodua, I would choose the former..

You are missing the point. He got a very good trade in deal from Mitsubishi that swayed his purchase decision. Its not about the 2k difference in price.. Another customer lost for Perocom..

no one support the bezza thread anymore.. [:(]

Maybe a bit slow cause nobody received their vehicle yet. Give it a week or two..

no one support the bezza thread anymore.. [:(]

Maybe MY authorities should exempt Malaysian brand cars from road charge to help boost their sales in SG  :D

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Maybe MY authorities should exempt Malaysian brand cars from road charge to help boost their sales in SG  :D

yeah, that would be a good selling point too :a-good:

• Praise 1

Never ride on bezza before, dont know if the ride is better than attrage in terms of vibration felt? Lol.

Supercharged

Never ride on bezza before, dont know if the ride is better than attrage in terms of vibration felt? Lol.

Go test drive, both cars I have driven,

While I actually prefer bezza.

It's like driving a vios

attrage is really basic car, in terms of specs, lower than bezza, but, it is Jp brand, haha.

No matter what,Malaysian cars cannot make it in terms of reliability.how the agent can survive by selling so little cars is a mystery
  • Praise 1

No matter what,Malaysian cars cannot make it in terms of reliability.how the agent can survive by selling so little cars is a mystery

I think got some from of govt subsidy. But in terms of reliability i think MY cars seem "ok". I see many very old protons on the road when i go over and also my malaysian friends have protons back home that are more than 15yrs old and still performing well engine wise. Only some of the electricals like power window, head unit get a bit cranky and of course wear and tear stuff like the cushion, etc. But the engine all ok.  

It's like driving a vios

My BFF is right.

Its just like a Mk I 

Vios  [thumbsup]

01w.jpg

You have never seen thousands of old protons in Malaysia

still chugging on the road? Some are like 30 years old.

11122010181.jpg

proton-saga12V-31.jpg

17626359494_3932d3b088_b.jpg

Edited by Jamesc

I went to test drive the attrage before and the female SE was simply not interested when I said I wanted to check out the attrage. Her face was as black as ever.

When we entered the car, she simply said that there was nothing much for this car. What you see here is what you get, ok now let's go. I know this car is a simple bnb car but come on, put in some effort if you wanna get a deal. 

After we came back, she sat down and told me ok here is the price blahblah. If you interested, come look for me. 

Super turned off. 

It's like driving a vios

Bezza should drive like vios lo, since perodua cars are using toyota engine.

Bezza should drive like vios lo, since perodua cars are using toyota engine.

No way...in terms of fit n finishing, toyota still better. Even though it made in Thailand

I went to test drive the attrage before and the female SE was simply not interested when I said I wanted to check out the attrage. Her face was as black as ever.

When we entered the car, she simply said that there was nothing much for this car. What you see here is what you get, ok now let's go. I know this car is a simple bnb car but come on, put in some effort if you wanna get a deal. 

After we came back, she sat down and told me ok here is the price blahblah. If you interested, come look for me. 

Super turned off. 

Because you not handsome,haha!

Joke aside,just ask for another SE to serve you.

• Praise 1

After we came back, she sat down and told me ok here is the price blahblah. If you interested, come look for me

Super turned off. 

A good sales person sells themselves first

and sells the product second.

Maybe not chio so you never gave her a lot

of attention. That's why she not happy.

↡ Advertisement