Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

I'm kinda curious to know. How does C&C intend to sell attrage after September? Cos I checked my car details at onemotoring and it said that my attrage is Euro IV.

Or is it only my one is Euro IV?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
(edited)

I also will choose bezza becos of the 4 cylinder...only thing is whether they have any conditions attached based on their advertised price

Never test drive and sit in a bezza but if bezza doesnt feel vibration like attrage, i would also choose bezza than attrage also.

Edited by 13177

Supersonic

Wow! Coe remained the same but c&c increased attrage price by $2k, what money sucking mentality is that?

They foresee the coe will go up in next round or overwhelming of booking?! 

Wow! Coe remained the same but c&c increased attrage price by $2k, what money sucking mentality is that?

last time my colleague always say: "hey, coe drop ley......ho say liao....."

i told him :" coe drop or not is lan pah pah lan, same same.....

bcos when coe up......car price down.....still expensive

then when coe drop.....car dealer will fast hand fast leg up car price.....make no different....

dont believe you see loh...."

after many many months of coe results, he agreed with me....

so moral of the story:  Consumers are always the loser.....

last time my colleague always say: "hey, coe drop ley......ho say liao....."

i told him :" coe drop or not is lan pah pah lan, same same.....

bcos when coe up......car price down.....still expensive

then when coe drop.....car dealer will fast hand fast leg up car price.....make no different....

dont believe you see loh...."

after many many months of coe results, he agreed with me....

so moral of the story: Consumers are always the loser.....

Yes, I strongly totally agreed that consumers are always the losers because all businesses are out to make money. When economy is going from good to bad, businesses increased price like nobody businesses. What can I said about COE? It is just a blood sucking instrument, which we do not even see it but have to pay for it. Ultimately, it is all about demand versus supply that determine the price.

A friend of mine recently bought a space star. Now no more Sony head unit liao but jvc. Don't know which model though. Space star got a 4 months wait.

A friend of mine recently bought a space star. Now no more Sony head unit liao but jvc. Don't know which model though. Space star got a 4 months wait.

does it come with android auto and apple carplay? Btw is ur steering issue resolve?

does it come with android auto and apple carplay? Btw is ur steering issue resolve?

Not sure. Although my Friend was offered either a navigation system to be built into the head unit or $500 service credits.

Speaking of space stars/mirages, I recently drove a rental mirage hatch from Phuket to Phang nga. The smaller and lighter hatch shone with the 1.2 engine. Surprisingly much more peppier and responsive compared to my Attrage. Another thing I noticed was how supple the suspension is. Initially we braced for potholes. But after a couple of times we breezed through it without worry. Probably the 13 or was it 14 inch wheels and fat tires made all the difference in ride comfort.

Think singapore space star is UK spec, hence the name. Anyway it's fitted with 15in rims same as attrage.

Yeah SG spec has 15" rims. I was referring to the base mirage rental that I was driving that has 13" or 14" Steelies.

I'm thinking of attrage to replace my parents car.

I'm thinking of paying full cash and using my own insurance

If I negotiate hard, I wonder if got chance to keep the price at 69999.

Anyone knows if CNC is sticky?

Ps. Will be Asking the same I'm Kia k3 forum as well

I'm thinking of attrage to replace my parents car.

I'm thinking of paying full cash and using my own insurance

If I negotiate hard, I wonder if got chance to keep the price at 69999.

Anyone knows if CNC is sticky?

Ps. Will be Asking the same I'm Kia k3 forum as well

Peng Yu ... noooo please don't!

Not the thomyum Attrage lah

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1