Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

In my opinion, if always driving alone or only 2 person, accent is good enough. But for rear seats comfort, better go for elantra. wider and seat more comfy. Accent rear seats too upright to feel comfy.

Understood your pov but comparing against a car from different segment is a never ending debate. The comparison in this case is between Attrage and Accent.

I believe Attrage seat is more upright compared to Accent.

Edited by Cypher
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

It’s funny that I get 5 dislikes for an informative post and others get likes for passing remarks that adds no value to the discussion. To the anonymous who disliked my post for Attrage having cvt, rear drums and a 3 cylinder engine.. it’s not as if the Attrage is the only one having these.. a lot of other vehicles on the market are having rear drums, cvt and a 3 cylinder engine. Please go and dislike all the other posts on vehicles with the above then. If You don’t like the vehicle so be it. Dont need to dislike my posts. Everyone buys different models as they have different needs. If everyone has to think the same then everyone would be driving only one model and there’s no need for variety.

relax bro, there are people like that around in MCF. i give you 5 praise to balance it out  [laugh]

Itâs funny that I get 5 dislikes for an informative post and others get likes for passing remarks that adds no value to the discussion. To the anonymous who disliked my post for Attrage having cvt, rear drums and a 3 cylinder engine.. itâs not as if the Attrage is the only one having these.. a lot of other vehicles on the market are having rear drums, cvt and a 3 cylinder engine. Please go and dislike all the other posts on vehicles with the above then. If You donât like the vehicle so be it. Dont need to dislike my posts. Everyone buys different models as they have different needs. If everyone has to think the same then everyone would be driving only one model and thereâs no need for variety.

Enough of the grumbling. Let's discus the car
  • Dislike 2

Enough of the grumbling. Let's discus the car

Thats what he has been doing since 2016? Discussing and giving tips I mean... He owns one btw..

Itâs funny that I get 5 dislikes for an informative post and others get likes for passing remarks that adds no value to the discussion. To the anonymous who disliked my post for Attrage having cvt, rear drums and a 3 cylinder engine.. itâs not as if the Attrage is the only one having these.. a lot of other vehicles on the market are having rear drums, cvt and a 3 cylinder engine. Please go and dislike all the other posts on vehicles with the above then. If You donât like the vehicle so be it. Dont need to dislike my posts. Everyone buys different models as they have different needs. If everyone has to think the same then everyone would be driving only one model and thereâs no need for variety.

No angry. I help you back the points.

People get emotional easily. Must learn to be objective. I drive attrage and I am aware of the shortcomings. As Long as it's factual there’s nothing to dislike at all.

Sometimes I still beat myself up for not choosing the Opel astra or the Chevrolet Cruze. Both of which were just slightly more expensive and will tick the same if not more boxes.

But I went in with my eyes open. Everybody’s needs and wants different so no need to dislike here dislike that. Besides we are all entitled to our own opinion. As Long as not 伤天害理 just leave it be la.

This anonymous dislike thing really need a review.

• Praise 4

Understood your pov but comparing against a car from different segment is a never ending debate. The comparison in this case is between Attrage and Accent.

Previously one of the bro here drove an Attrage and sold off and bought a Hyundai Elantra.

And I was so tempted and went to Komoco to check it out on the Elantra.

I test drove the basic version as I wanted to see if I can settle for less. The basic version does not come with steering control, no leather seats, just a normal car and was quoted $82,999.

I told the SE that I saw on SGcarmart that this car is having promotion and advertised as $78,999. The SE told me that for $82,999, it's a guarantee COE and comes with 2 year servicing.

So to all bros, please check with Komoco SE.

Paiseh… talking about Hyundai at Attrage forum.

• Praise 4

No angry. I help you back the points.

People get emotional easily. Must learn to be objective. I drive attrage and I am aware of the shortcomings. As Long as it's factual thereâs nothing to dislike at all.

Sometimes I still beat myself up for not choosing the Opel astra or the Chevrolet Cruze. Both of which were just slightly more expensive and will tick the same if not more boxes.

But I went in with my eyes open. Everybodyâs needs and wants different so no need to dislike here dislike that. Besides we are all entitled to our own opinion. As Long as not 伤天害ç just leave it be la.

This anonymous dislike thing really need a review.

The new Opel Astra Jin chio
  • Praise 1

Accent rear seats is more upright.. Not as comfortable for rear passengers.

But honestly, almost all the time I am the driver, so rear seat don't affect me [rolleyes] , but the wife and passengers will feel difference.

Personally from a practical point of view and after test drive, I kinda like the attrage. Cheap, light, fc good, cvt (concept wise) good, low road tax. I am not much of a chiong driver, been driving my underpowered Aveo for so long any new car is an upgrade. To me good FC give more satisfaction than driving dynamics.

But the Accent also a good contender to Attrage. slightly bigger engine and heavier. Advantage being 4 cylinder less vibrations. Also KMC price is not dependant on loan taken, trade in, etc which is a plus point. And attrage previous having a PARF only 2.5K which some can consider to mean the car depreciation slightly higher compared to accent.

• Praise 3

But honestly, almost all the time I am the driver, so rear seat don't affect me [rolleyes] , but the wife and passengers will feel difference.

Personally from a practical point of view and after test drive, I kinda like the attrage. Cheap, light, fc good, cvt (concept wise) good, low road tax. I am not much of a chiong driver, been driving my underpowered Aveo for so long any new car is an upgrade. To me good FC give more satisfaction than driving dynamics.

But the Accent also a good contender to Attrage. slightly bigger engine and heavier. Advantage being 4 cylinder less vibrations. Also KMC price is not dependant on loan taken, trade in, etc which is a plus point. And attrage previous having a PARF only 2.5K which some can consider to mean the car depreciation slightly higher compared to accent.

As a driver I will prefer the Accent.. But as a family man I will prefer the Attrage.. :)

As a driver I will prefer the Accent.. But as a family man I will prefer the Attrage.. :)

As someone who owned an attrage before, care to share why atrrage is preferred for family? I thought both cars are good for single driver? Personally I like good car FC, can simple drive anywhere without much worry of the fuel cost. Only need to worry parking and ERP :ouch-it-hurts:

As someone who owned an attrage before, care to share why atrrage is preferred for family? I thought both cars are good for single driver? Personally I like good car FC, can simple drive anywhere without much worry of the fuel cost. Only need to worry parking and ERP :ouch-it-hurts:

Accent's cabin space is significantly smaller when compared to Attrage.. Plus Accent's rear seats are a bit too upright for comfort. Your family members will be more comfortable in Attrage. Just bring them to showroom to try for themselves.

Both are good cars. But attrage local contractor fitting really below average

Did they change to local contractor? 2 years ago most were factory fitted..
  • Dislike 1

Just to take note on the smaller boot space and rear leg room if these are the priorities when buying Accent. Imho...

Also take not that attrage rear seats cannot be folded unlike accent.

In my opinion, if always driving alone or only 2 person, accent is good enough. But for rear seats comfort, better go for elantra. wider and seat more comfy. Accent rear seats too upright to feel comfy.

If you want manual, no choice lor.. When I bought accent, it still has manual. Now also dun have le.

Chill lah, come I 5 likes for you le.

Did they change to local contractor? 2 years ago most were factory fitted..

Most likely to bring down omg.

Accent's cabin space is significantly smaller when compared to Attrage.. Plus Accent's rear seats are a bit too upright for comfort. Your family members will be more comfortable in Attrage. Just bring them to showroom to try for themselves.

I would go for elantra if it had manual transmission just you upgraded to elantra from attrage, upgraded to attrage from accent from yesteryears.

Rear leg room is better... That's about it. The upright thing is subjective. Personally I like upright more.. Edited by Ivan_06
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys! I just booked an Attrage(S) last wednesday. According to se, car should be ready for collection end of march or early april. As this is my first car, what do I need to look out for when during collection?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1