Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

(edited)

this is my first brand new car. previously drove a used 8year old car 

May i ask what is the avg FC?

kinda worried now. was expecting 16km/l SE told me no matter how hard you rev should not be lower then 15km/l BUT reading from all your comments i scare liao...!! *because i will be commuting at least 80km daily :( 

Got COE last week bidding.. Will collecting car on late march.. need to wait for 1 month more anyone has this issue? i saw one motoring Road tax already kick in liao. does it means 1mth paid for road tax tio makan?

may i also ask for attrage which petrol brand do you think gives you the best milage? 

Edited by Salnts
↡ Advertisement

kinda worried now. was expecting 16km/l SE told me no matter how hard you rev should not be lower then 15km/l BUT reading from all your comments i scare liao...!! *because i will be commuting at least 80km daily :(

Got COE last week bidding.. Will collecting car on late march.. need to wait for 1 month more anyone has this issue? i saw one motoring Road tax already kick in liao. does it means 1mth paid for road tax tio makan?

may i also ask for attrage which petrol brand do you think gives you the best milage?

Use 95.all our petrol brands more or less the same

92 actually can,no need 95,but test to see which is Vfm...

Should be fuel efficient though,expect minimum 14kmpl

So far my records from first pump to date (next week 1st anniversary), overall average 14km/L.

2 kids 2 adults sure no problem, plus quite good boot space. Just don't expect power cos not designed for that.

Fuel wise can go for 92, but I go for 95 cos not much difference.

Go Malaysia then pump 97, 100 vpower etc

92 actually can,no need 95,but test to see which is Vfm...

Should be fuel efficient though,expect minimum 14kmpl

i thought min is 95? really ah 92 can? hmm.... any preferred brands you all use? used to use Shell

Hope FC is good. 14km/l i think can accept as min but if hits 11-12km/l like some forum-er says i be very worried.

• Praise 1

i thought min is 95? really ah 92 can? hmm.... any preferred brands you all use? used to use Shell

Hope FC is good. 14km/l i think can accept as min but if hits 11-12km/l

(this is already like the fuel consumption for the Hyundai Elantra)

like some forum-er says i be very worried.

I suspect they have a foot made of lead..

For that ,check your manual(safest).

As a rule of thumb, anything with compression ratio above 11.0:1 should use Ron 95 and above.

Attrage should be 10.5,so I think can.

• Praise 1

So far my records from first pump to date (next week 1st anniversary), overall average 14km/L.

2 kids 2 adults sure no problem, plus quite good boot space. Just don't expect power cos not designed for that.

14km/l usually is 50-50city highway driving with passengers? interesting. so har i havent heard of any in the forums that can hit 16-19km/l except for the KLIA test which they claim did 26km/l *FAINTS*

Thanks for sharing.. 

Hope FC is good. 14km/l i think can accept as min but if hits 11-12km/l like some forum-er says i be very worried.

Shell, doesn't have 92,so if you ant to save,go for spc,Esso,caltex

I suspect they have a foot made of lead..

For that ,check your manual(safest).

As a rule of thumb, anything with compression ratio above 11.0:1 should use Ron 95 and above.

Attrage should be 10.5,so I think can.

thanks! will collect car on week of 19 march.. abit not happy i needed to wait so long when the SE previously told me once bid just need 10days zzz.. 

i also think so but they say they feather foot leh..so need assurance from you all.. of course i have one foot in the grave or maybe 2 buying it already.. :a-confused:

Yeah 50/50. But then I'm always driving with the peak rush hour morning and evening jam. So the 50% highways also as good as don't have. Most of the time alone at most with my gf.

Driving on NSHW with constant 2k rpm (approx 90 to 100kph) can get 17 to 18km/L with aircon at 23deg auto.

Constant 2.5k rpm (110 to 130kph) will get 16 to 17km/L with same aircon settings.

Above 2 NSHW examples is with 4 pax and luggage.

Will 100 be overkill?

I used to drove a vios up to Malaysia,and see no need to pay more for 100.

Difference,being 50sen,is 17 cents in difference,and I could save about $6 in cost.

Anyway,you might say that it's just 6 dollars,but I really see no need(not a Supercar anyway) for it.

thanks! will collect car on week of 19 march.. abit not happy i needed to wait so long when the SE previously told me once bid just need 10days zzz..

i also think so but they say they feather foot leh..so need assurance from you all.. of course i have one foot in the grave or maybe 2 buying it already.. :a-confused:

Please don't curse yourself,your car is good and relatively safe.(6 airbags)

Just that power is weak,but you'll live with it.

Will 100 be overkill?

I used to drove a vios up to Malaysia,and see no need to pay more for 100.

Difference,being 50sen,is 17 cents in difference,and I could save about $6 in cost.

Anyway,you might say that it's just 6 dollars,but I really see no need(not a Supercar anyway) for it.

Different strokes for different folks ba. To me even pump 97,100 still cheaper than Singapore 95.

So I'm ok with it.

• Praise 1

Road tax for attrage kick in already?!

Are you sure?

Unlikely,as it kicks in when Coe is registered,not when it's secured.

• Praise 1

Yeah 50/50. But then I'm always driving with the peak rush hour morning and evening jam. So the 50% highways also as good as don't have. Most of the time alone at most with my gf.

Driving on NSHW with constant 2k rpm (approx 90 to 100kph) can get 17 to 18km/L with aircon at 23deg auto.

Constant 2.5k rpm (110 to 130kph) will get 16 to 17km/L with same aircon settings.

Above 2 NSHW examples is with 4 pax and luggage.

Yup.. sounds good..we shall see.. Thanks!

Road tax for attrage kick in already?!

Are you sure?

Unlikely,as it kicks in when Coe is registered,not when it's secured.

well.. i saw onemotoring has the Tcoe alreadywith dates. maybe i am wrong.. Noobie. first time buying new car !

Yup.. sounds good..we shall see.. Thanks!

well.. i saw onemotoring has the Tcoe alreadywith dates. maybe i am wrong.. Noobie. first time buying new car !

Tcoe is not registered yet.

It's just to show that you have the Coe starting from that date,and by three months later ,if you don't register your car, you lose 10k.

So no,your road tax didn't start prematurely as your car isnt registered yet

Tcoe is not registered yet.

It's just to show that you have the Coe starting from that date,and by three months later ,if you don't register your car, you lose 10k.

So no,your road tax didn't start prematurely as your car isnt registered yet

oooo.. thanks mate!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1