Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

I just took a Mitsubishi attrage uber car, I was pleasantly surprised the rear was rather spacious and I could told my leg and didn't touch the front seat. The driver told me the fuel consumption is 22km/l and he said he drives it the whole day and he knows it's true. The aircon was very cold and powerful also. Amazing !!

Edited by Ingenius
↡ Advertisement

I was replying to someone who said it was 79999 haha.... 

The listed price is $79999, If you meet certain conditions than can get $10k discount

The listed price is $79999, If you meet certain conditions than can get $10k discount

I guess we have different definition of list price. Technically you are correct. But i think some of us take it as the price that final selling price (AFTER all discounts) that appear on paper which is also the price that appears on sgcarmart.

Cheers.

that is if in house loan and trade in. i got only 5+3K discount so 72K as i didnt have a car to trade in.

what are the freebies that you all managed to get?

Zertona, Rikecool etc?

i realised smth about attrage compared to spacestar.. attrage internal door then arm rest is damn cheap plastic. at least space star is glossly.. I kinda worry that the attrage one might get STICKY over time. . if you guys know what i meant!

Will glossly plastic get scratches easily?

I just took a Mitsubishi attrage uber car, I was pleasantly surprised the rear was rather spacious and I could told my leg and didn't touch the front seat. The driver told me the fuel consumption is 22km/l and he said he drives it the whole day and he knows it's true. The aircon was very cold and powerful also. Amazing !!

Nice to hear that air con is powerful.

Think that's because mitsubishi also got manufacture air con?

• Praise 1

Nice to hear that air con is powerful.

Think that's because mitsubishi also got manufacture air con?

Starmex for automotive?

Most Jap cars using Denso or Sanden I believe...

• Praise 1

anyone knows what speakers are used for the stock car? worth to cheap the stock speakers? i have no intention to add a sub or an amp just pure  speaker upgrade?

• Praise 1

anyone knows what speakers are used for the stock car? worth to cheap the stock speakers? i have no intention to add a sub or an amp just pure  speaker upgrade?

Good idea. Stock speakers are usually not very good.

Can get cheap after market speakers for not a lot.

:D

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=sgcarstore&req=showprod&product=111525

2_15448_1.jpg

• Praise 1

Good idea. Stock speakers are usually not very good.

Can get cheap after market speakers for not a lot.

:D

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=sgcarstore&req=showprod&product=111525

2_15448_1.jpg

this is better than what they are giving for stock? as i am not planing to add an amp, worth to change all the 4 speakers or rear 2 only?

btw attrage using this HD KW-V230BT

222449_KW-V230BT_angle02.jpg

If on a budget, can get from Mustafa. It's export set with no warranty

thanks! but installation usually how much do they charge at the workshop for labor cost?

any other brands or models to recommend that fits what i am using on the attrage?

was looking at Focal R-165C also

Edited by Salnts

collected my car. seems like aero kit was not in stock zz i think will need to wait 2mths i don;t even know why did i bother to choose sports version when its not even in stock when they delivered the car :( any one similar experience?

collected my car. seems like aero kit was not in stock zz i think will need to wait 2mths i don;t even know why did i bother to choose sports version when its not even in stock when they delivered the car :( any one similar experience?

It's common. They do not over stock on the aero kit as demand many not be there. Once you confirm the order, they will then indent it from a local supplier, spray paint and install for you. By right it should take less than a week after car collection
  • Praise 1

It's common. They do not over stock on the aero kit as demand many not be there. Once you confirm the order, they will then indent it from a local supplier, spray paint and install for you. By right it should take less than a week after car collection

but most people will buy the sports version for the HUD and aerokit reverse cam etc. i meant i paid extra 2k for it and when i collected it they say no stock.. itsn't it kinda absurd ?i asked salesman he just say no stock as they are from japan... was disappointed really... felt like jsut tell him refund me 2k better.

but most people will buy the sports version for the HUD and aerokit reverse cam etc. i meant i paid extra 2k for it and when i collected it they say no stock.. itsn't it kinda absurd ?i asked salesman he just say no stock as they are from japan... was disappointed really... felt like jsut tell him refund me 2k better.

Since you already paid, no choice but to wait for it. If can refund, go for that option

Any bro can recommend me good tyre shop to do rotation and balancing? Looking for ones with prices $20 or less.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1