Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

Just an update on the FC.

After reading hearing the FC of fellow Attrage owners, I tried to be more disclipine and be less heavy footed and I have managed to increase my FC significantly combined with good road traffic conditions.

From approx 13km/l, it increased to about 16.1km/l and in my opnion, it is great on Singapore road! 

See piCtures below. I hit 567km with 35.2l of petrol which translate to 16.1km/l.

Meaning to say, I still have about 6.8l of petrol left in my tank and if I were to finish all the petrol, I can achieve about another 100km more to reach a total of about 667km on 42l of petrol. 

Not bad right?

Bro, mine has lane change turn signal system leh... still.. it is orange backlight... haha..

lane change turn signal system means tap signal lightly and it blinks for 3 times and auto cut off by itself right? if so, I have that :)

fc is not bad at all or i should say good. lane change turn in this budget ride is good; i tried sienta n it doesn't have this.

maybe i should consider this ride..

↡ Advertisement

fc is not bad at all or i should say good. lane change turn in this budget ride is good; i tried sienta n it doesn't have this.

maybe i should consider this ride..

not forgetting auto retractable side mirrors, auto speed wiper (though I have yet to try)

Just an update on the FC.

After reading hearing the FC of fellow Attrage owners, I tried to be more disclipine and be less heavy footed and I have managed to increase my FC significantly combined with good road traffic conditions.

From approx 13km/l, it increased to about 16.1km/l and in my opnion, it is great on Singapore road! 

See piCtures below. I hit 567km with 35.2l of petrol which translate to 16.1km/l.

Meaning to say, I still have about 6.8l of petrol left in my tank and if I were to finish all the petrol, I can achieve about another 100km more to reach a total of about 667km on 42l of petrol. 

Not bad right?

Bro, mine has lane change turn signal system leh... still.. it is orange backlight... haha..

lane change turn signal system means tap signal lightly and it blinks for 3 times and auto cut off by itself right? if so, I have that :)

What is the purpose of this lane change turn signal system ah? Looks like attrage FC really as good as what on paper said to be ah?

Turbocharged

What is the purpose of this lane change turn signal system ah? Looks like attrage FC really as good as what on paper said to be ah?

Assuming it's what we think it is, it's common on European cars. There's 'half' notches on your signal stalk that won't engage it fully and hold the stalk. When you move the stalk to these positions it will activate the signal for as long as you hold.

I you only nudge into this position and let go immediately, it will activate the "lane change function" instead which will blink your signals a predefined number of times automatically and stop after that.

Usually programmed to be 3 blinks. The idea is that this indicates you are changing lane.

My old car don't have such thing... but now I gotten kind of used to this half-notch thing. It's a like or don't like thing, but you can just ignore it and never use it if you prefer.

Edited by 7hm

Assuming it's what we think it is, it's common on European cars. There's 'half' notches on your signal stalk that won't engage it fully and hold the stalk. When you move the stalk to these positions it will activate the signal for as long as you hold.

I you only nudge into this position and let go immediately, it will activate the "lane change function" instead which will blink your signals a predefined number of times automatically and stop after that.

Usually programmed to be 3 blinks. The idea is that this indicates you are changing lane.

My old car don't have such thing... but now I gotten kind of used to this half-notch thing. It's a like or don't like thing, but you can just ignore it and never use it if you prefer.

My imagination no good, cant visualise how this function work? Lol. Think need to look at the real thing.

Turbocharged

My imagination no good, cant visualise how this function work? Lol. Think need to look at the real thing.

lai lai go with me for a ride for a few bux...

or can watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNBqhtB3Z0g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i12s_o9rNSo

I don't think it's as big a deal as they are making it sound. I don't use the three-blink function, but I use the half-position sometimes - I hold it down as long as I want to blink then let go.

For some reason my car doesn't have the option to adjust how many blinks it does ... I seen Mercedes-Benz etc. can choose 1 blink, 3, or 7

Edited by 7hm

So three-blink function is allow the signal light to blink 3 times only? Think too short for others motorist to notice?!

Edited by 13177

Turbocharged

So three-blink function is allow the signal light to blink 3 times only? Think too short for others motorist to notice?!

it's short, but it's typically the duration you need to execute a lane change. But I guess that's why you can configure it to 7 blinks.

I don't usually use the 3-blink function itself, but I use the half-notch often.

Paiseh paiseh, bro. I think it's those recently bought one. Cos the brochure illustrated the white backlight. Looked more stylo. Orange backlight very old school. That's mine too. Orange backlight. Got my ride in sept 2015. Anyway here's the link to the attrage brochure with the new backlight:

http://www.mitsubishicars.com.sg/pdf/mitsubishi-attrage.pdf

Cheers.

Paiseh paiseh, bro. I think it's those recently bought one. Cos the brochure illustrated the white backlight. Looked more stylo. Orange backlight very old school. That's mine too. Orange backlight. Got my ride in sept 2015. Anyway here's the link to the attrage brochure with the new backlight:

http://www.mitsubishicars.com.sg/pdf/mitsubishi-attrage.pdf

Cheers.

haha... no need to paiseh la...ya.. orange more old school...

but those with white backlight on dashboard have white light for radio too?\\

I heard that the even older version has day running light. Is that true? I would like that actually

So three-blink function is allow the signal light to blink 3 times only? Think too short for others motorist to notice?!

3 already very long. In SG, any more than 3 before lane change means behind car/bike sure chiong to block. :D

Sometimes I think the signal stalk should be called the "lane change prevention system" in Sillypoor. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

Are the earlier batches also like this? Non exposed parts under the bonnet and in the boot are not sprayed.

Manufacturer really cut cost to the ultimate.

post-27974-0-07507500-1475369267_thumb.jpg

Turbocharged

Are the earlier batches also like this? Non exposed parts under the bonnet and in the boot are not sprayed.

maybe this one was resprayed?

I thought by now all car bodies were dip painted [dizzy]

Twincharged

Totally normal. Save paint. Car body is dipped for anti corrosion.

It's normal. not polished just sprayed.

This one is showroom car? Maybe different from actual car delivered to customer?

This one is showroom car? Maybe different from actual car delivered to customer?

Checked with Sales.

It comes like this for Attrage .

↡ Advertisement