Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

Can that be resolved by tuning?

Sad to say no way. That's why conti car engine has more parts that might fail in a long run but it also attribute to their refinement.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Anymore reviews?

Possible any photos?

Better don't read the malaysia reviews. Read already very Pek Chek. Costs only SGD25,000 in Malaysia, and can use forever with no 10 year lifespan  [rolleyes]

Reviews

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/review.php?AID=888

http://paultan.org/2014/02/26/driven-mitsubishi-attrage-21-kml-claims-put-test/

http://www.carbase.my/mitsubishi/attrage

Photos

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=mitsubishi+attrage+review&hl=en-SG&gbv=2&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjy5-rEo6jQAhXLRY8KHcBCB28QsAQIVQ

Edited by Vinceng

Anymore reviews?

Possible any photos?

peng61, you said you waiting for the ride. if you have already bought,  frankly for a price at $80k range, I think it is worth the buy. Your depreciation is only $8k+ per yr, your maintenance is low, and spend much much less than others.

To me, this is a decent car. You may not have german engineering and technology, but that doesn't mean this car is bad. I have driven new german car and it gave me vibrations within 6 mths after collection. Gave me many other issues too before I decided to stick to Jap's reliability and low running cost. I think it is just my experience and my priority in how I want my ride. To be reliability is more important than technology. Others may have different experiences and priority. There is no right or wrong.

If you have already bought it, I am sure you have test drove it and find it good. Trust your instinct. There is no perfect ride. After you collect the car, you will find some issues here and there. The thing is, if you pay much, you expect much. But if you pay less for a decent and reliable car, enjoy the ride and the savings, and spend more on your loved ones and family :)

Just sharing my thoughts ;)

• Praise 2

Well said bro.

Peng61, $80k at current Coe is a good price.

I got mine at $77.5k at a lower Coe then now.

With regards to reviews, There are tons of reviews around.

What got me to buy was after reading the Mirage forums. The Attrage is known as mirage G4 overseas outside of Asia. Lots of information there. A lot of in depth reviews as well as Journalists reviews on there.

Www.mirageforum.com

In addition you can check out mirage pilipinas forum and mirage and Attrage club Thailand. Extremely popular in these 2 countries.

Need Google translate to read though. But pics alone are enough.

When I was on holidays last December in Gold Coast, I see Mirages everywhere! That was before I even knew this car existed! So darn popular there.

Edited by Munch003

peng61, you said you waiting for the ride. if you have already bought,  frankly for a price at $80k range, I think it is worth the buy. Your depreciation is only $8k+ per yr, your maintenance is low, and spend much much less than others.

To me, this is a decent car. You may not have german engineering and technology, but that doesn't mean this car is bad. I have driven new german car and it gave me vibrations within 6 mths after collection. Gave me many other issues too before I decided to stick to Jap's reliability and low running cost. I think it is just my experience and my priority in how I want my ride. To be reliability is more important than technology. Others may have different experiences and priority. There is no right or wrong.

If you have already bought it, I am sure you have test drove it and find it good. Trust your instinct. There is no perfect ride. After you collect the car, you will find some issues here and there. The thing is, if you pay much, you expect much. But if you pay less for a decent and reliable car, enjoy the ride and the savings, and spend more on your loved ones and family :)

Well said. Agreed.  [thumbsup]

Thumbs up!

Agree. Attrage is a value-for-money, spacious, economical and will not burn a hole in your pocket to maintain.

Would have been the 'Perfect' car if it comes with a 4 cylinder engine. It would sell like hot cakes like the Lancer 1.4GL/SL in 1980 and 1981 (even more popular than "the world's best selling car", the Corolla back then)

Edited by Vinceng

Agree. Attrage is a value-for-money, spacious, economical and will not burn a hole in your pocket to maintain.

Would have been the 'Perfect' car if it comes with a 4 cylinder engine. It would sell like hot cakes like the Lancer 1.4GL/SL in 1980 and 1981 (even more popular than "the world's best selling car", the Corolla back then)

4 cylinder will significantly cost more. It is designed to be 3 and very light with a purpose in mind: cheap n good FC.

i like the wine red color too.. u buying?

already book the titanium grey.. going to collect in before cny. 

Edited by peng61

I use RON95. Just to be on the safe side. :a-m1212:

Existing owners, what fuel do you pump for this? Is RON92 enough or need RON95? Sales person discourage me from using 92 even though manual say OK.