Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

Supercharged

The black grilles from the clip made the attrage look sportier.

Local version for tis option?

Black grill is the cheaper Glx model which AD never bring in..

Supercharged

What made you decide to get the attrage? For me, it's largely because of the fc, hopefully it turns out to be accurate [:)]

I decided on the Attrage cos it was spacious and hopefully most economical to run over 10yrs as compared to the others I was looking at. The seats though not luscious, were comfortable. The power during test drive was adequate, I'm no speed demon anyway. The main con for me was that the back seats were not foldable. While it's not the best ride I tested (which was the Mazda 3), overall it should still be a good improvement from my current basic old Accent 1.3m that is due for scrap in 3 mths time.

The closest model in comparison was the new Accent, but the rear passenger seats were too upright and probably not comfortable for long trips, legroom was also more cramped. The external dimension of the Accent is bigger than Attrage, but interior space wise the Attrage wins. Package price of the Attrage was also more attractive than the Accent (unless not taking loan). Elantra was more spacious interior wise and comes with rear air-con etc.. but pricing is too close to the Mazda 3, which I was tempted to spring for, but was held back at the potential higher cost of running it over 10yrs. Mazda 3 was really a good ride and chio, though the interior was more cramped (but quite luscious). Mazda 2 also have nice interior, though not spacious, but my wife says boot was too small. The other ride close to Attrage and Accent price range that potential buyers should look at is the Nissan Note, but I'm still more inclined towards a sedan rather than hatchback.

Edited by Tkseah
  • Praise 1

Black grill is the cheaper Glx model which AD never bring in..

hmmm...you sold your accent?? hahahaha....been a looooooooong time

Supercharged

hmmm...you sold your accent?? hahahaha....been a looooooooong time

Accent due for scrap in Nov lor.. [:p] Just booked the Attrage as next ride..

wel done man....u really kept for 10 yrs! respect! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Supercharged

wel done man....u really kept for 10 yrs! respect! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

u didn't believe me 10yrs ago ah.. [:p] Hopefully the Attrage also last me 10yrs.. [cool]

u didn't believe me 10yrs ago ah.. [:p] Hopefully the Attrage also last me 10yrs.. [cool]

hahahaha....been that long. i alone changed 5 cars aldy since then....paiseh...hahahahahah

they dun make cars like they used to. that said, the accent was a decent car [:p][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Supercharged

hahahaha....been that long. i alone changed 5 cars aldy since then....paiseh...hahahahahah

they dun make cars like they used to. that said, the accent was a decent car [:p][thumbsup][thumbsup]

I'm not a car enthusiast like u lah.. For me the car is really a A-B transportation tool.. so I buy based more on practicality, reliability and low TCO.. But if COE drops to 20k level in the coming years I might just be tempted to change ride prematurely.. [:p]

• Praise 1

I'm not a car enthusiast like u lah.. For me the car is really a A-B transportation tool.. so I buy based more on practicality, reliability and low TCO.. But if COE drops to 20k level in the coming years I might just be tempted to change ride prematurely.. [:p]

hahahah...u one of my customers nia....kekeke.... another one that bought from me, sold his matrix last yr and thanked me again for the purchase......

Supercharged

I hope all attrage owners to review and share their rides especially the claimed fc.

For FC figures best to take LTA's published figures for comparison.. cos everybody driving habits are different under different driving conditions.. so can't really use FC feedback as good gauge..

https://vrl.lta.gov.sg/lta/vrl/action/pubfunc?ID=FuelCostCalculator

• Praise 1

Tkseah, wow. Your 1.3m accent served you for the past 10 years. Any comments on reliability?

• Praise 1

y dont fork out a bit more (6k based on 6th aug price list) for the lancer ex... i am sure it is overall a better car and MIJ some more.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2