Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

Se say 14 working days after securing COE. Don't know can be earlier or not cos my current car road tax expire first week March. Heh. Don't wanna spend anymore $$ on old car liao.

Hope can get earlier lor.

If you are trading in your current car, tell SE either deliver car by 28 Feb, or you hand over your car 28 Feb and collect new car later. See what SE say. Live without car for a few days lor, better than pay that extra 6 months road tax right.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

If you are trading in your current car, tell SE either deliver car by 28 Feb, or you hand over your car 28 Feb and collect new car later. See what SE say. Live without car for a few days lor, better than pay that extra 6 months road tax right.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I did that too to my SE at Fulco when I traded in my old car for a Lancer EX. Hand over the car 2 days before my road tax expires. Dun wan to spend few hundred dollars for them. No rebate or whatsoever yet delay my delivery of the Lancer. Angry...

• Praise 1

I did that too to my SE at Fulco when I traded in my old car for a Lancer EX. Hand over the car 2 days before my road tax expires. Dun wan to spend few hundred dollars for them. No rebate or whatsoever yet delay my delivery of the Lancer. Angry...

yah lor, take public transport also cheaper than paying that 6 months of road tax. Not like they will thanks you for it. I rather save that money. [thumbsup]  

Even petrol also I keep to almost red light when I hand the car over. [:p]  

I waited for my lancer for 3 month already hope it can deliver by next week haisss

I waited for my lancer for 3 month already hope it can deliver by next week haisss

3 mths??? there is another guy in LMC forum oso complaining his EX collection is delayed. Doesn't instil confidence and I'm getting worried too. Imagine road tax and insurance due before collection. End up pay road tax and incur penalty for early termination of insurance (for the trade in ride) for the short period..... sign. ... Edited by Benni09

3 mths??? there is another guy in LMC forum oso complaining his EX collection is delayed. Doesn't instil confidence and I'm getting worried too. Imagine road tax and insurance due before collection. End up pay road tax and incur penalty for early termination of insurance (for the trade in ride) for the short period..... sign. ...

when did you buy?? Lancer sport have in stock so about 2 month You can get it already hence the Elegance model need to wait till at least May.. they have 100 over order till date so expected some slight delay.. C&C don carry only mitsubishi so they have a lot of backlog need to clear
  • Praise 1

when did you buy?? Lancer sport have in stock so about 2 month You can get it already hence the Elegance model need to wait till at least May.. they have 100 over order till date so expected some slight delay.. C&C don carry only mitsubishi so they have a lot of backlog need to clear

Sign agreement last month and gotten my coe in the last bidding excerise ... read that u hv made final payment. is it a market practise to request for full payment without providing a delivery date???

If you are trading in your current car, tell SE either deliver car by 28 Feb, or you hand over your car 28 Feb and collect new car later. See what SE say. Live without car for a few days lor, better than pay that extra 6 months road tax right. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

As long as I can take delivery before the end of 1st week of March I should be safe.

Now my se say Must wait for allocation of vehicle, payment of duty then will know the balance amount. Which will be early next week.

Any seniors here know if attrage have auto folding and opening of wing mirrors when locking/unlocking of car doors?

Anybody tried the GPS? Any reviews?

As long as I can take delivery before the end of 1st week of March I should be safe.

Now my se say Must wait for allocation of vehicle, payment of duty then will know the balance amount. Which will be early next week.

Any seniors here know if attrage have auto folding and opening of wing mirrors when locking/unlocking of car doors?

Anybody tried the GPS? Any reviews?

GPS? You bought the head unit? Mine is a Sony head unit with Apple carplay. My attrage has auto fading wing mirrors when unlocking and locking of car door.

GPS? You bought the head unit? Mine is a Sony head unit with Apple carplay. My attrage has auto fading wing mirrors when unlocking and locking of car door.

Yeah my touch screen head unit was thrown in foc. Think the apple carplay is better than the GPS software.

Sign agreement last month and gotten my coe in the last bidding excerise ... read that u hv made final payment. is it a market practise to request for full payment without providing a delivery date???

You need to pay 15k deposit first and after You Got the COE you have the pay the rest of the downpayment, example your down payment is 27K(27-15=12k) after gotten the COE your SE will call you up to sign for the insurance and the pay the remaining 12k normally you will be able to collect your car 2 week later however your SE should have tell you when your car are ready,Example ( End February or early march)

Yeah my touch screen head unit was thrown in foc. Think the apple carplay is better than the GPS software.

think ur deal is better than mine though... that time try to get the head unit foc.. but my SE won't budget... 

The Sony head unit came with the car or changed outside?

Mine is just the regular radio.

Same with my SE.. asked for double din Head unit but won't budge. Have to Top up $1500 just for the upgrade which was way too much money.

Regarding fuel consumption I am averaging 13.5KM/L with 90 percent city and with heavy footedness. So far have yet to go below 13km/L.

Mine is just the regular radio.

Same with my SE.. asked for double din Head unit but won't budge. Have to Top up $1500 just for the upgrade which was way too much money.

Regarding fuel consumption I am averaging 13.5KM/L with 90 percent city and with heavy footedness. So far have yet to go below 13km/L.

Wa if with 90% city driving and golden right foot can still 13.5km/L then i think should be quite good liao.

↡ Advertisement