Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

Mine is just the regular radio.

Same with my SE.. asked for double din Head unit but won't budge. Have to Top up $1500 just for the upgrade which was way too much money.

Regarding fuel consumption I am averaging 13.5KM/L with 90 percent city and with heavy footedness. So far have yet to go below 13km/L.

I think the car eat alot of fuel when is in idle mode...Other than that it is great fuel consumption car

The Sony head unit came with the car or changed outside?

Is a recent headunit for other mitsubishi model I think..Bought from tomoco thru my SE
↡ Advertisement

I waited for my lancer for 3 month already hope it can deliver by next week haisss

From order till my car delivery is 4 months. Got the COE at the last bid plus delay 1 month for car delivery. Mine was one model before the current one.

Ur case, my guess would be due to large orders for Elegance model by LCR maybe. Still see lots of new plates with LCR logo.

Wa if with 90% city driving and golden right foot can still 13.5km/L then i think should be quite good liao.

Heavy footed when moving off lights to keep up with morning start stop traffic. Once up to speed will ease off. Less of the Eco light nowadays. At its worst still decent fuel economy.

Heavy footed when moving off lights to keep up with morning start stop traffic. Once up to speed will ease off. Less of the Eco light nowadays. At its worst still decent fuel economy.

Haha. I agree with you..Heavy footed when moving off at start stop traffic...

Only 2.5k the parf value for attrage? Black plate right.. Not opc.

No difference for Attrage between normal and opc. Its due to the CEVS rebate. I believe most hybrid cars also 2.5k parf.

No difference for Attrage between normal and opc. Its due to the CEVS rebate. I believe most hybrid cars also 2.5k parf.

2.5k part is due to LTA rules for minimum ARF of $5k.

As u mentioned, most hybrid cars (depending on their CEVS rebate) could have up to 30k CEVS rebate for a 20k OMV hence u get a negative ARF which is not possible.

This is currently my average fuel consumption...13.757km/l is before 1000km mileage.

How do you get this? Is there an apps to monitor? I am referring to the screenshot. Thanks

Edited by Zeevincez

How do you get this? Is there an apps to monitor? I am referring to the screenshot. Thanks

There are lots of apps available that help with monitoring these informations. Some free some paid.

Can anybody share what's the process like for collection of vehicle?

Just go down and check the car physically. Then the sales agent will tell you some of the important things to take note of. After which, sign the agreement..then u can drive off the car le.

In less than 6 months, I realise that the no seat belt light is not working anymore... So lousy.

The no seat belt light was never connected in the first place

I see. So that function is no enabled...

Did you actually saw this light came on before? Can enquire when you send in for servicing...
↡ Advertisement