Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

Japan is a sunset country. In 2050, one third of the current population will be dead. They will employ prc who speak Japanese to maintain the facade.

The Japanese samurai is too proud to surrender. Idiots.

Don't underestimate them.  Japan is like a sleeping Rottweiler, underneath that peaceful look is an animal that can hurt real bad.

At least they employ only those who speak Japanese, whereas over here speaking English/Singlish is not even a requirement.  And we are not even maintaining any façade.

Japan will still be around in 100 years, run by Japanese, not so sure about Singapore.  We would probably be Chingapore or Ingapore in 30 years.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Don't underestimate them.  Japan is like a sleeping Rottweiler, underneath that peaceful look is an animal that can hurt real bad.

At least they employ only those who speak Japanese, whereas over here speaking English/Singlish is not even a requirement.  And we are not even maintaining any façade.

Japan will still be around in 100 years, run by Japanese, not so sure about Singapore.  We would probably be Chingapore or Ingapore in 30 years.

No one is underestimating what the Japanese is capable of, especially when comes to unbridled savagery that even made the German Nazi looked like school kids at playground..

Even today's Japanese cannot trust themselves when being allowed to rearmed after its post-WW2 Constitution got forcefully reviewed by a conservative government.

As a matter of fact, many Japanese civilian and acedmeica has warned the danger when Abe decided to do the unthinkable. That is when a President Trump is your least worry.

*Masashi Nishihara, a professor of international relations at the National Defense Academy. "If we ever went off independently (militarily) , everyone would be afraid."

http://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/issues/89apr/defend.htm

* Dr Nishihara is an expert on Japanese foreign and security policy, and a key policy advisor to the Japanese government. He is President, Research Institute for Peace and Security, based in Tokyo. In 1986-95, Dr Nishihara served on the Council of the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), London. In 2001-4, he was a member of Prime Minister Jun’ichiro Koizumi’s Task Force on External Relations. He was a member of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s consultative committee on the establishment of a national security council in 2013. In Spring 2015, he served on Prime Minister Abe’s committee advising on the commemorative statement for the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II.

http://www.iseas-rof.sg/dr-masashi-nishihara

(edited)

trump reminds me of: :grin:

gfs_10389_1_1.jpg

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum.

No one steals our chicks... and lives!

I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck.

Yes, exactly like Duke Nukem. Except fat, bald and otherwise basically useless. :D

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

(edited)

drumpf reiterate AMDK hor ...

dont play play or the Commander-in-chief might push the N button ... [sly]

post-7984-0-80015600-1457391081_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know

(edited)

Agreed... though some institutions can be improved :)

I do like how it is not expensive and doesn't drag on for ever during campaigning. Not as much FUD** as in the US as well  [thumbsup]

Here's one of Jon Stewart's*** segments... where they poke fun/praise the UK elections...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfhT-UZWs8o

** Fear, uncertainty, doubt

*** If I can elect someone as world leader... this man will be the one.

"No matter your electoral system, your government will find a way to f**k it all up".

So. Much. Truth. Applies universally (yes, here too. Maybe here *especially*).

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

drumpf reiterate AMDK hor ...

dont play play or the Commander-in-chief might push the N button ... [sly]

Maybe can lock Drumpf and fat Kim in a room and have them fight over one fake N-button.

Or... maybe install safeguards like this

post-46412-0-71278200-1457398750.gif

If Trump is current commander in chief instead of BO, it will not be a military exercise in the Korean peninsular right now (17k US, 300k SK), but a pre-emptive strike / full scale invasion of NK.

Yes but for every sun set, there is a sunrise somewhere in the world. Your empire just have to be big enough.  ^_^

The empire on which the sun never sets?

Brings back fond memories of imperial Spain and UK :chilling:

If Trump is current commander in chief instead of BO, it will not be a military exercise in the Korean peninsular right now (17k US, 300k SK), but a pre-emptive strike / full scale invasion of NK.

And in 3 months' time, WW3.

• Praise 1

what if drumpf settle NK and Syria?

Settle? U know how complex these issues are?

Do even the South Koreans want the north Korean regime to topple? If it does, do they want the responsibilities of feeding 23 million North Koreans?

The answer is no. Every South Korean president is hoping shit (even supposedly good shit) doesn't happen in his or her term.

• Praise 1

I don't think he can even settle his own congress... :=B:

I have many words. I am very smart. Trust me, I'm smart
  • Praise 1

(edited)

hahaha ... hard truth ....

politicians sibei "flexi" one ... can bend both ways ... lol

in the GOP debate ... opponent say will support drumpf if he become president ... lol

$$$ and POWER is irresistible ...

I don't think he can even settle his own congress... :=B:

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

I have many words. I am very smart. Trust me, I'm smart

Even his own Republican colleagues don't like him.. 

imagine a Democrats congress.

Supersonic

If I were a US citizen, I really dunno how to vote.

One is an egomaniac and the other is a liar.... Seems like 1 of the 2 will be president no matter what happens....

↡ Advertisement