Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

It's probably part of a US deal struck with Australia for Obama's Asian push. 

No one understands the concept of quid pro quo?

Or else why would the USA care about resettling refugees from islands in the pacific.

Even the world's most powerful nation need to work on such principles.

i'm guessing it has something to do with the use of intel assets in Aus. them deserts have have big bases..

↡ Advertisement

i'm guessing it has something to do with the use of intel assets in Aus. them deserts have have big bases..

i recall that the USA marines train near darwin. They practice amphibious assault training or something.

Australia, being an 'ally' country in the south hemisphere is base to a number of US terrestrial/military and extra-terrestrial interests:

- satellite bases in the Aussie outback are linked to NASA's mission control, without which, the Americans would have lost communication temporarily during lunar missions, or the space shuttles' geo-stationary orbits

- an ideal staging area for expeditions to Antarctica (e.g. from TAS / SA), especially with upbeat political interest recently coming from the Russians, US, UK, Germany, France etc.

- US-friendly airbases in NT, to support the 7th Fleet in the South China Sea and East Pacific basins

I am glad he slammed the phone down on that Bull.

This shows Trumpet is standing up for US&A

and putting that kangaroo PM in his place.

Trump is making US&A grate again.  [thumbsup]

:D

Wah James, your buddy sure know how to make enemy.... maybe he see Bull no up.... cause this is year of Cock (up)!!!  [:p]

• Praise 1

Wow, this Trump is more busy then Obama when he become president. He keep signing EO non-stop. Another 2 EO I just read on the news. I guess his job is just to keep sign EO can lao. Haha

Wow, this Trump is more busy then Obama when he become president. He keep signing EO non-stop. Another 2 EO I just read on the news. I guess his job is just to keep sign EO can lao. Haha

That's a good thing IMHO! Edited by merc280v6
  • Praise 1

at least he DID what he SAID ... whether it's good or bad ... yet to be seen

unlike Obama ... talk until pig can fly but after get into office did nothing ...

That's a good thing IMHO!

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3