Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

Hmm think abt it...  deep down.. i hope trump succeeds...  then can probably give some confidence to 70% to vote some brash local billionaire who wants to run for office.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Who is Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador rattling Trump's presidency?

Kislyak’s conversations with national security adviser Michael Flynn led to Flynn being forced to quit on 13 February for giving a misleading account to vice-president Mike Pence about his contacts with the ambassador. Kislyak’s two meetings with Jeff Sessions caused the attorney general on Thursday to recuse himself from investigations into whether Russia meddled in the US elections and is now facing calls to resign.

The second blow came just when Trump was on a high after a relatively well received first address to Congress, indicating that Russia is a cloud over his presidency that will only darken rather than dissipate.

“Kislyak was acting strategically to engage individuals the Russian government thought could be key allies in the incoming US administration,” said Alina Polyakova, deputy director of the Atlantic Council’s Dinu Patriciu Eurasia Center in Washington. “What is surprising is how successful they’ve been: Sessions is the second person after Flynn revealed to have had meetings they tried to cover up, so I wouldn’t be surprised if there are more to come.”

Meeting Kislyak one-on-one, Farkas said, “tells me it’s likely because [sessions was] advising Trump”. Such discussions are “generally, considered a bit risky” by presidential campaigns, she continued, though not illegal.

Michael McFaul, US ambassador to Russia between 2012 and 2014, tweeted: “Let’s not be naive folks. Kislyak obviously was meeting Sessions because of his role in Trump world. That’s his job.”

• Praise 1

Kislyakâs conversations with national security adviser Michael Flynn led to Flynn being forced to quit on 13 February for giving a misleading account to vice-president Mike Pence about his contacts with the ambassador. Kislyakâs two meetings with Jeff Sessions caused the attorney general on Thursday to recuse himself from investigations into whether Russia meddled in the US elections and is now facing calls to resign.

The second blow came just when Trump was on a high after a relatively well received first address to Congress, indicating that Russia is a cloud over his presidency that will only darken rather than dissipate.

âKislyak was acting strategically to engage individuals the Russian government thought could be key allies in the incoming US administration,â said Alina Polyakova, deputy director of the Atlantic Councilâs Dinu Patriciu Eurasia Center in Washington. âWhat is surprising is how successful theyâve been: Sessions is the second person after Flynn revealed to have had meetings they tried to cover up, so I wouldnât be surprised if there are more to come.â

Meeting Kislyak one-on-one, Farkas said, âtells me itâs likely because [sessions was] advising Trumpâ. Such discussions are âgenerally, considered a bit riskyâ by presidential campaigns, she continued, though not illegal.

Michael McFaul, US ambassador to Russia between 2012 and 2014, tweeted: âLetâs not be naive folks. Kislyak obviously was meeting Sessions because of his role in Trump world. Thatâs his job.â

Seems Donald Trump is going to loose another attorney general elite soon, FBI and National Intelligence is persisting to wear him down the highest office in disgrace with Russia election scandal.
  • Praise 2

(edited)

The Russian diplomat very smart. Make fren with all the people that endorsed Trump.

When Trump won and chose all the people who endorsed him to be his advisors

suddenly Russia has frens who are Trump advisors.

This is the correct way to fight the cold war.

Influence the people who influence the President. 

Sun Tse Art of War can learn from the Russians. [thumbsup]  

:D  

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Make America Great Again !

:XD:

Yep it's great again

I'm sure many of the mom and pop have bought into shares and are now reaping the rewards of trump hard work

Supersonic

Seems Donald Trump is going to loose another attorney general elite soon, FBI and National Intelligence is persisting to wear him down the highest office in disgrace with Russia election scandal.

stupiak.

trump should appoint me. I can confirm and guarantee with the life of my first born that I have had no contact with russian officials.

stupiak.

trump should appoint me. I can confirm and guarantee with the life of my first born that I have had no contact with russian officials.

Donald Trump is a cost effective business man, he wouldn't pay for Singapore world class ministerial salary scales, maybe you should consider another country to excel your minister elitist talent.

Supercharged

Kislyakâs conversations with national security adviser Michael Flynn led to Flynn being forced to quit on 13 February for giving a misleading account to vice-president Mike Pence about his contacts with the ambassador. Kislyakâs two meetings with Jeff Sessions caused the attorney general on Thursday to recuse himself from investigations into whether Russia meddled in the US elections and is now facing calls to resign.

âKislyak was acting strategically to engage individuals the Russian government thought could be key allies in the incoming US administration,â said Alina Polyakova, deputy director of the Atlantic Councilâs Dinu Patriciu Eurasia Center in Washington. âWhat is surprising is how successful theyâve been: Sessions is the second person after Flynn revealed to have had meetings they tried to cover up, so I wouldnât be surprised if there are more to come.â

Meeting Kislyak one-on-one, Farkas said, âtells me itâs likely because [sessions was] advising Trumpâ. Such discussions are âgenerally, considered a bit riskyâ by presidential campaigns, she continued, though not illegal.

Michael McFaul, US ambassador to Russia between 2012 and 2014, tweeted: âLetâs not be naive folks. Kislyak obviously was meeting Sessions because of his role in Trump world. Thatâs his job.â

Fake news.

Fakenews did not not say, they meeting in July, there are 30+ ambassadors in the same room. Yes. They did shake hands.

Second meeting in Sep, the topic was on Afghan. Where Sessions was the chair person.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Donald Trump is a cost effective business man, he wouldn't pay for Singapore world class ministerial salary scales, maybe you should consider another country to excel your minister elitist talent.

Fret not. I am not looking for much. Just some peanuts.

Fret not. I am not looking for much. Just some peanuts.

Singapore "peanut" definition is minimum S$600,000.00 and above :o annual salary, ex-pm [gorgeous] madame said wan, not I say wan  :a-noway:

• Praise 5

Singapore "peanut" definition is minimum S$600,000.00 and above :o annual salary, ex-pm [gorgeous] madame said wan, not I say wan :a-noway:

WE oredi set that as a Singapore MIDDLE class income standard in MCF:

>$500,000 pa household income

Supercharged

http://observer.com/2017/03/nancy-pelosi-jeff-sessions/

Alternative facts :D

One communication appeared to have happened (according to The New York Times’ report) at the convention after he gave a speech sponsored by The Heritage Foundation. A small group of diplomats approached Sessions as he left the stage to thank him. This seemed to be a rather innocuous and very brief interaction that does not rise to the level of a formal meeting, so it is reasonable for Sessions to not even mention this brief meeting that appears to have happened in the presence of other foreign diplomats and a large crew of the event’s attendees.

According to the Times, another meeting in Sessions’ Senate office focused on relations between the United States and Russia.

• Praise 1

http://observer.com/2017/03/nancy-pelosi-jeff-sessions/

Alternative facts :D

One communication appeared to have happened (according to The New York Times’ report) at the convention after he gave a speech sponsored by The Heritage Foundation. A small group of diplomats approached Sessions as he left the stage to thank him. This seemed to be a rather innocuous and very brief interaction that does not rise to the level of a formal meeting, so it is reasonable for Sessions to not even mention this brief meeting that appears to have happened in the presence of other foreign diplomats and a large crew of the event’s attendees.

According to the Times, another meeting in Sessions’ Senate office focused on relations between the United States and Russia.

No its all lies.

There was another meeting in Session's Senate office 

but it wasn't about relations between US and Russia

it was about ping pong.

Its all fake news.

C000001793-PAR-ZOOM_6ea88186-37d1-4f29-8

When he was governor of Indiana, Vice President Pence used a private email account for official business. That private email account, which contains information too sensitive to be released to the public, was hacked last year.

Those revelations come to us from the Indianapolis Star, which filed public records requests while Pence was governor and just now received 29 pages of emails from Pence's AOL account.

The news is reminiscent, of course, of the private email server Hillary Clinton used while she was secretary of state. Pence was among many, many Republicans extremely critical of Clinton for using private email to do official work.

Its not the same

and let me tell you why.

Because when Hillary used her private email it was wrong

and when Pence used his private email it was right.

I hope you all Trump haters and CNN

know the difference. OK. Haters?

Please stop calling Trump a liar and a hypocrite.  [thumbsup]

Supercharged

http://observer.com/2017/03/nancy-pelosi-blames-media-election-hillary-clinton/

"The mainstream media elevated two of the most unpopular and polarizing presidential candidates in recent history. Consequently, the public’s confidence in mainstream media has sunk to all-time lows."

Seems like, the Americans already reject their MSM.

But our MSM is still reporting the news from fakenews.  :XD: 

=====================

The Russian election interference narrative is a public relations campaign that Democrats are employing to save their poor favorability ratings without making any policy concessions to voters. The mainstream media and Democratic Party failed miserably in the 2016 elections, and they are continuing to fail by depending on unpopular and out-of-touch leaders like Nancy Pelosi to help Democrats recover.

=======================

:a-popcorn: 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1