Nice bike pics - post here

Sunny

Hypersonic

Hee hee......u r so cute, mr rabbit too

After knowing sunny and the two of you for a while, I also fast becoming like u guys

Think u guys like this :grin:

Yes love this pic.....nice neat grass patch...looked like just trimmed 👍

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Returning you the original photo with Stars Rating Classifications :a-m1212:

Abdomen = = = = > 4 Stars Rated [nosebleed]

Buttock = = = = = > 3 Stars Rated :secret-laugh:

Legs = = = = = = > 5 Stars Rated :nosebleed:

Others = = = = = > Pending for new pictures :a-popcorn:

could this be the goddess of mine, BB??

post-131345-0-33919400-1435845708_thumb.jpg

• Praise 4

Bro, open fast already ?

Please take good care and my warm greeting's Ramadan ahead.

bro...thanks for the thought and wishes, break fast was at 19:17 just now....fasting will start at around 05:30.....and yes Ramadan is actually the month to be glorified and is a month of blessing. Thank you once again!
  • Praise 4

bro...thanks for the thought and wishes, break fast was at 19:17 just now....fasting will start at around 05:30.....and yes Ramadan is actually the month to be glorified and is a month of blessing. Thank you once again!

Our domestic helper from medan is fasting too, all of us whole day meals stay outside for time being to respect her worship in white costume.

• Praise 4

For those who likes lobsters

Nice and creative :a-m1212:

Any other creatures art works made beside using :a-noway: dirty croakcroaches, I hate these 小 强 :omg:

• Praise 4

Our domestic helper from medan is fasting too, all of us whole day meals stay outside for time being to respect her worship in white costume.

you are a good man bro! Thumbs up......at work i am the only muslim guy who goes to the pantry....many non-muslim eating but i really dont mind. I act like its a normal day but at times when i hear them slurp their drink my throat suddenly becomes dry.....hahahaha! Sometime they ask me if i am fine with them drinking and eating.....i would just say....if i mine i wouldnt be there right....told them to go ahead and dont mind me as i will be reading the papers!
  • Praise 4

you are a good man bro! Thumbs up......at work i am the only muslim guy who goes to the pantry....many non-muslim eating but i really dont mind. I act like its a normal day but at times when i hear them slurp their drink my throat suddenly becomes dry.....hahahaha! Sometime they ask me if i am fine with them drinking and eating.....i would just say....if i mine i wouldnt be there right....told them to go ahead and dont mind me as i will be reading the papers!

I use to drinks water when I stop at traffic light, everyday carrying 2 bottles x 1 litre on all driving trips.

Few years ago, soon after realising from malays gardener and delivery guy about their fasting, I only drinks when my car is in the carpark not anymore in the open, I just felt that this is the only way to respecting others worship.

• Praise 4

(edited)

Returning you the original photo with Stars Rating Classifications :a-m1212:

Abdomen = = = = > 4 Stars Rated [nosebleed]

Buttock = = = = = > 3 Stars Rated :secret-laugh:

Legs = = = = = = > 5 Stars Rated :nosebleed:

Others = = = = = > Pending for new pictures :a-popcorn:

阿B子。I am surprised you didn't mention the headlights....

post-116534-0-57538100-1435848446.jpg

Edited by Leinad8919
  • Praise 2

I use to drinks water when I stop at traffic light, everyday carrying 2 bottles x 1 litre on all driving trips.

Few years ago, soon after realising from malays gardener and delivery guy about their fasting, I only drinks when my car is in the carpark not anymore in the open, I just felt that this is the only way to respecting others worship.

Aiyah bro......some really dont mind lar.......i am one of those that wont mind! But to respect is good ya! Last time during ns the fasting month started when we were training in ROC......may to june....damn bloody hot and i had to break my fast due to the heat! That was the 1st time i ate dates......SAF supplied us specifically for that month and suprisingly some of the Chinese guys likes the dates!

Aiyah bro......some really dont mind lar.......i am one of those that wont mind! But to respect is good ya! Last time during ns the fasting month started when we were training in ROC......may to june....damn bloody hot and i had to break my fast due to the heat! That was the 1st time i ate dates......SAF supplied us specifically for that month and suprisingly some of the Chinese guys likes the dates!

I was caught in surprise totally when they told me even saliva is to be refrain, they also told me that indecent jokes are to be avoided too.

Do you notice I've refrain from using any smiley icon in all my answering posts with regard to your comments, I will wait till after Hari Raya to enjoys our "Capkap Mains"

• Praise 1

(edited)

阿B子。I am surprised you didn't mention the headlights....

Don't let Bro Eviilusion [scholar] understands what I've says to you............... [sweatdrop] .............. 我故会唔会是 [idea] 樟宜飞机场嘞 [confused]

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 5

I was caught in surprise totally when they told me even saliva is to be refrain, they also told me that indecent jokes are to be avoided too.

Do you notice I've refrain from using any smiley icon in all my answering posts with regard to your comments, I will wait till after Hari Raya to enjoys our "Capkap Mains"

saliva that is still in the mouth is ok.....its part of our body system but once it is out of the mouth or touched the lips its no longer ok! There are things that will make the fast unacceptable like bleeding profusely or vomitting! Its forbidden for us to fast if the fast can lead to some life threatening ailments! God is merciful to his servants but i cant say the same about some human!

Don't let Bro Eviilusion [scholar] understands what I've says to you............... [sweatdrop] .............. 我故会唔会是 [idea] 樟宜飞机场嘞 [confused]

hahaha....ya i cant read the characters but i do understand what the term Headlights stands for........hahaha!
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

could this be the goddess of mine, BB??

Cannot be lah

How you seen how much food she eats on the makan thread?

The bike is the wrong colour.

:D

post-23002-0-79141300-1435851888_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 9

Hee hee

Ever wonder why there are no handsome man associated with bikes, all the chio bus only

:grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3