Najib implicated in funneling funds into personal a/c

Vega

KNN ! Ban242 !

Mind you, it's very painful you know?

Unker you old already lah Everything oso got pain 1; @jamesc like it lah- he neber comprain 1 he like Rasa sayang sayang 1

• Praise 2

@Jamesc i think you friend self direct self act   [rolleyes]   [laugh]

Malaysia PM Najib calls for unity amid North Korea row
Posted 10 Mar 2017 14:55

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak called for unity on Friday as he tried to bring home nine Malaysians stuck in North Korea amid a growing row over the murder of Kim Jong Nam, while warning Pyongyang not to abuse Malaysia's "hospitality".

North Korea barred Malaysians from leaving the country on Tuesday, sparking tit-for-tat action by Malaysia as relations soured over its probe into the Feb. 13 murder of Kim, the estranged half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Kim Jong Nam was killed at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Malaysian police say he was assaulted by two women who smeared his face with VX, a chemical classified by the United Nations as a weapon of mass destruction.

In a blog posting, Najib said Malaysia would fall back on its experience dealing with crises such as the mysterious disappearance of Malaysia airlines flight MH370 where multiple countries were involved in the search.

Flight MH370, carrying 239 people, went missing en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8, 2014. Australia, Malaysia, and China jointly called off a two-year underwater search for the aircraft in January.

"I want to call on all Malaysians, including the leaders of the government and the opposition, to unite in giving us full support towards all efforts that are ongoing to resolve this problem," Najib said.

"Malaysia always ensures good relations with all countries. However, this does not mean any one of them can abuse our good treatment that Malaysia has given all this while and break the laws of our country, or do anything they like without respecting Malaysia as a sovereign nation."

Malaysian police have identified eight North Koreans in connection with the case. They say three are still in Kuala Lumpur, hiding at the North Korean embassy.

Malaysia is one of the few countries that has for decades maintained ties with the isolated North Korea. But as relations plunged in the wake of the murder, Malaysia recalled its envoy from Pyongyang and expelled the North Korean ambassador.

On Thursday, Najib said North Korea had guaranteed the safety of Malaysians banned from leaving the country, as two Malaysian U.N. employees left the state in a possible sign that diplomatic tensions had begun to settle.

Najib, who said any negotiations with Pyongyang would be conducted behind closed doors, called for nationwide prayers on Friday for the safety of the Malaysians barred from leaving North Korea.

(Reporting by Emily Chow; Writing by Marius Zaharia; Editing by Nick Macfie)

- Reuters

• Praise 3

Body to be returned to NK. Then all the 8 suspected NK involved in the murder to be allowed to leave Malaysia.

In return, all Malaysians currently in NK will be allowed to leave.

Otherwise, I die some, you also die some.

That's my personal thoughts. If cannot tell that I am a fan of 007..I can't help you liao.

Seriously the 2 murderers already in custody and they are the "scrapgoats" offered up whether intentionally or otherwise. The others can be released due to lack of evidence.

8 lives versus 6 (?). They will be buried as martyrs should they perish. All depends on ahbui want to save how much face and Ahjib want to give how much face.

The ahbui is hanging on a thin thread for his sanity. He machiam every country want to destroy.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

i LOL-ed at the comments..   

If someone   [scholar]  here able to photoshop   [idea]  ah jib kor bite :a-fun:  a rose flower    :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Many will laugh   :XD:  till death     :a-rip:

post-62943-0-51388800-1489433008.jpg

post-62943-0-96768600-1489433051.jpg

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 7

I told you he was innocent.

:D

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - State fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad has cleared over 3 billion ringgit ($678.96 million) in debt over the past two years, Prime Minister Najib Razak said on Wednesday, amid ongoing money-laundering probes linked to 1MDB in at least six countries.

The sovereign wealth fund, founded by Najib, is at the centre of civil lawsuits filed by the U.S. Department of Justice that allege more than $3.5 billion was misappropriated from 1MDB. The fund is also being investigated in Switzerland and Singapore.

Najib's premiership was rocked by a series of reports by the Wall Street Journal since mid-2015 tracing how over $1 billion of 1MDB funds were transferred into his personal bank accounts.

Najib, who had chaired 1MDB's advisory board until it was dissolved in May last year, has denied all allegations of corruption, saying that he has never received any funds from a state agency or fund for his own benefit.

The government has said that most of the funds transferred to the prime minister's bank account had been gifted by a member of the Saudi royal family, and had subsequently been returned.

Encouraged by the inability of the country's fractured opposition to capitalise more strongly, Najib is expected to call an early general election this year as he seeks to put the scandal to rest.

In a written reply to parliament dated March 29, Najib said 1MDB has settled its borrowings in full with four lenders between 2015 and 2016. These included credit and loan facilities from Affin Bank, Marstan Investments N.V., EXIM Bank and the Malaysian government.

"Currently, 1MDB does not have any bank loans or short term debts," he said.

Najib said 1MDB raised 10.97 billion ringgit in cash over the same period through the sale of Edra Global Energy Bhd, the sale of an equity stake in Bandar Malaysia Sdn Bhd and the sale of a plot of land in the Tun Razak Exchange in the capital city of Kuala Lumpur.

"As the 1MDB Rationalisation Plan is underway, no new assets be it domestic or overseas were acquired between 2015 and 2016," the prime minister said.

• Praise 4

I told you he was innocent.

No crimes against one would made Repayment, they should rewrite new constitutional legislation and erase off "criminal breach of trust"

Not forgetting no corruption but changed to "DONATION"

• Praise 3

You all very bias against my fren.

He is doing a very good job and msians

all happy with him. He made the RM 3 times

stronger than the S$.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Malaysia might face pensions crisis by 2050, Khairy warns

Malaysia might face pensions crisis by 2050, Khairy warns
0ff1cd80-b56b-11e3-8c55-d3951aa0cb0a_Mal
BY RAM ANAND
The Malay Mail Online March 30, 2017
khairy_jamaluddin_20160321_.JPG.cf.jpg
Youth and Sports Minister Khairy Jamaluddin warns that the government will have to fork out more for pensions with an expected increase in life expectancy. — File pic
More

PPUTRAJAYA, March 30 — Malaysia might be facing a potential crisis with pensions by the year 2050 due to a higher population of retirees coupled with higher life expectancy rates, Youth and Sports Minister Khairy Jamaluddin warned today.

Speaking at the Transformasi Nasional (TN50) dialogue session at the Finance Ministry here, Khairy noted that the government has to fork out more in terms of pensions as the population number of pensioners will almost double by then.

“Right now we have 9 per cent of the population above the age of 60. By 2050, we might have 16 per cent of the population above 60,” he said.

“Life expectancy is expected to increase to 100 years, so that means from retirement age the government has to pay pensions for 40 years,” he added.

He also said 65 per cent of active Employees Provident Fund (EPF) contributors have less than RM 50,000 in their accounts.

“These are some of the challenging questions we have to face,” he said.

He also noted that youth unemployment remained a problem, as highlighted in a recent report by Bank Negara Malaysia.

The central bank revealed that joblessness among the young was over three times the national average.

“So, though we are creating jobs, we are still seeing a mismatch between graduates and job opportunities,” he added.

Mahathir Predicts Former Ally Najib's Downfall in Malaysia Vote

I suspect that Dr M does not like my fren.

:a-noway:

Mahathir Predicts Former Ally Najib's Downfall in Malaysia Vote

I suspect that Dr M does not like my fren.

:a-noway:

Maybe the 'coconut' man inform him one ... [sly]

The bomoh man bamboo stick can see the future you now .. :we-all-gonna-die:

• Praise 4