Workshop damaged car and refuse to pay for repair

Kippei

My buddy car got damaged by the workshop A. It got reported to police, police advice him to go to another workshop for the repair. However, now workshop A doesnt want to pay the bill even though they promise him. The worst thing is he nv ask for private settlement signing. But he got audio recording with ID mentioning the workshop etc.etc

Need advice

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

Now the dealer don't want to release the workshop name. Because the car is send back for touch up after purchase. I suspect now is the dealer who bang the car instead of the workshop

Hypersonic

Unless your friend is prepared to sue, there is nothing the police can/will do.

Two ways

1) Get a lawyer to send them letter. Hopefully they will be "scared" and pay up.

2) Shame them on social media. Make it into a big deal.

If go 2, be prepared that ws may counter sue for slander.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Catch no ball what TS trying to tell . So your buddy buy a resales car...the car was damaged after purchase either by the dealer or workshop and your buddy noticed it was being repaired after the sales transaction?

Edited by LoverofCar
  • Praise 3

Hahha im lost too ...

Catch no ball what TS trying to tell . So your buddy buy a resales car...the car was damaged after purchase either by the dealer or workshop and your buddy noticed it was being repaired after the sales transaction?

• Praise 3

(edited)

and make sure your friend tell the truth and not stirring shit hor ...

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

My buddy car got damaged by the workshop A. It got reported to police, police advice him to go to another workshop for the repair. However, now workshop A doesnt want to pay the bill even though they promise him. The worst thing is he nv ask for private settlement signing. But he got audio recording with ID mentioning the workshop etc.etc

Need advice

Damaged by workshop A why need to send to workshop B to repair? Sounds funny, workshop A not able to repair the damage they caused?

My buddy nv tell me but the ws ram his car into the wall

I think should report this accident with accident reporting centre and claim 3rd party insurance (in this case the ws)

let the insurance co. handles it

• Praise 4

Damaged by workshop A why need to send to workshop B to repair? Sounds funny, workshop A not able to repair the damage they caused?

A is automotive repair and B proly is body repair.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

A is automotive repair and B proly is body repair.

be it automotive or body repair, workshops usually have their partners, shouldnt need the owner to bring the car to different ws to repair different things.

be it automotive or body repair, workshops usually have their partners, shouldnt need the owner to bring the car to different ws to repair different things.

easy.

tell owner to repair at partner shop, partner will chase wokshop for money.

tell owner to go to his own shop to repair and the repair shop chase after owner for repair cost.

its a TRAP and it happened!!!!!! :confident:

Now dealer is introduced into the picture.

The more I read, I more I blur. Can u re-summarise?

Doesn't sounds like a bad ram if repairs was done in double quick time. So is the issue now... WHO FOOT THE BILL? or SHOULD U ACCEPT THE TOUCHED UP CAR?

Now the dealer don't want to release the workshop name. Because the car is send back for touch up after purchase. I suspect now is the dealer who bang the car instead of the workshop

Come clean before asking for advice. Buddy or yrself?? Your buddy a noob in mycarforum meh.

Not every car owner surf mycarforum. So TS buddy could even be a noob in car except for knowing how to drive one.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1