• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1363 replies to this topic | 1,670 praises

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:54 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Sedan

Avant

Body shape looks pretty much indifferent
But some cool tech inside
Toothiewabbit, Staff69, Byteslurve, Angcheek, Mercs, Spring, Fruit-tart, 1 other member and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:56 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

and a new gearbox too  :XD:

Jamesc, Sunny, RH1667, Spring, Blueray and Staff69 praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:58 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

too little too late ... [thumbsdown]

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:04 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The new complete LED instrumental cluster is cool for its class.

I am thinking this or the older 3 series, or current gen A3, or GLA. I like compact cars. 

My curent A3 is due for change. For first 2.5 years, its fine with simple servicing, but as the car is getting on age (7 years old now), I have to replace a lot of parts (expensive, cost $$$), & probably more as tell does by, so a new (used) car seem a logical time.

I like the compact size of A3, but the A4 seems to have more bells & whistles, GLA I wonder is a bit big, and new A3 looks like my current one...

I probably get a 4WD variant though with a decent engine (150+hp).

Edited by Kiadaw, 08 July 2015 - 10:06 PM.

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:21 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Sedan

Avant

Avant, big boot space, flexible foldable seat back,
Able to carry Bike cycle in case

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:14 PM

east41st
  • east41st
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Don't like the front lights.

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:23 AM

Demonhawk
  • Demonhawk
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Any idea when it's coming to our shore?

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:16 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

not exciting at alll .... [thumbsdown]

Don't like the front lights.

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:40 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sedan

Avant

in MCF can only talk BMW and Merc

Audi is the unwanted step child here

:D

Sunny praised this

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:55 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

still feels too "3-box"-y to me... would like to see A5 Sportback updated...

or A3-sized fastback liftback! ... Can hope.

Edited by 7hm, 09 July 2015 - 02:56 PM.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:03 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Used to be Skoda as the bottom of the lot in terms of look.

Now looks like skoda better looking then Audi especially the superb.

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:17 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Exterior really a disappointment, i would say its a facelift
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:59 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Changes too subtle. Agree that it feels more like a facelift than an actual new model.

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:53 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the exterior designers  [shakehead]  [thumbsdown]

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:58 PM

L_club23
  • Premium member
    L_club23
    6th Gear
    Author Image

the exterior designers  [shakehead]  [thumbsdown]

Lazy designers. lol

Edited by L_club23, 13 July 2015 - 02:10 PM.

Sunny praised this
Morality is just a fiction used by the herd of inferior human beings to hold back the few superior men

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:13 PM

zerobim08
  • zerobim08
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Lazy desginers. lol

For the 3 german luxury, there won't be radical exterior design changes like the Jap/Kor for new model generation.  I think maintaining the design identity is more important for them.

I think the there is enough changes to easily differentiate it from the old A4 model and yet maintain the same identity.  I think it is not easy to do from the design point of view.

Edited by zerobim08, 13 July 2015 - 02:17 PM.

Singapore Cars Comparison:
1. Specs/Price
2. Performance

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:25 PM

Jckok888
  • Jckok888
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Easily selling $200k for full spec of feature

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:31 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Easily selling $200k for full spec of feature

hearsay got 1.4t so mayb 160k????? frankly I hate the way they confuse the original class level of the cars.  

Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:36 PM

Jckok888
  • Jckok888
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hearsay got 1.4t so mayb 160k????? frankly I hate the way they confuse the original class level of the cars.  

1.4t maybe not have full spec and doesnt fit to general expectation (current A4 with 170hp)

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:46 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I guess since Peter Schreyer went to KIA their current guy Walter DeSilva prefers to reiterate than recreate

But still, despite having the same genes, the SEAT & Skodas look so much nicer... agree.

Anybody here got experience with the 2009 A4 Avant?

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: audi, car, 2016, sedan, avant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users