2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Mr Dungbag, Munich only listed their car prices without COE for a short period of time after theF80M3 and F82 M4 was launched.. prior to that it was always with coe. Do direct me to where I can get M4 for 230k without coe. I'm looking to replace my E92'M3 purchased From Munich. Likewise, macan 2.0 is at a very attractive pricing now. And the base cars are not as bare as they previously were. I have been to enquire in person looking to replace my M3. Likewise 781 Boxster can be bought around 350k with some spec up. Which Porsche SE contact u need, I know 3 inside..

Lastly back to the A4. Its the most value for money with satisfactory drive feel among the competing cars. I have 1 as a baby carriage for my little boy.. talk about XE, it's horrendous despite the power. Basically you will feel like it's a mobile vibrator massaging your butt be it the diesel or Petrol version.

Having 2 Porsches doesn't necessary mean u know everything about them. Cos it sounds like you gotten yours second hand, otherwise u would be used to the pricing of the options since you already own 2 right?

Munich Auto's price list includes COE since 15th Oct 2012 ... 

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/pricelist/60/2012-10-17.pdf

"Latest" price list effective till 6th March

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/pricelist/60/2017-03-09.pdf

↡ Advertisement

Omg for God's sake can you stop talking about the macan pricing and how bare it is in an A4 thread cos news flash, no one gives a Fish.

And why are you telling us about all the audis and bmws you've owned including the 2 porsches you have, sounds more like hao lian posts than anything of real value.

Btw 5 of your dislike points are from me for being annoying.

Back to topic, I was at the LK showroom today to have a look at the facelifted A3, ended up spending my time looking at the A4. What sorcery is this? Now I just need to convince my Finance minister that we need a new car hahahaha [;)][:p][laugh]

Its not sorcery. Its the subtle elegance and inherent beauty that have mesmerized you totally. Bring the finance minister down and let the car convince her

• Praise 1

Its not sorcery. Its the subtle elegance and inherent beauty that have mesmerized you totally. Bring the finance minister down and let the car convince her

Last year when I checked out the Audi A4, I told my gf I want to buy it (not really asking for permission, just notify nia haha) She say my car barely 1 yr old, so fast change? Cannot!!! After 10 days, I collected the new A4  [laugh]

After that, she fell in love with the car too. Very quiet cabin, premium feel, nice interior design and understated kind of exterior beauty.

(Btw guys please take your trash talk about other car models out of the Audi A4 thread. I dunno why this thread always have these people come disiao and digress. Radx!!!)

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Could someone please pm me on how to get onto the a4 WhatsApp group, if there is one. Collecting mine end of this month :)

Last year when I checked out the Audi A4, I told my gf I want to buy it (not really asking for permission, just notify nia haha) She say my car barely 1 yr old, so fast change? Cannot!!! After 10 days, I collected the new A4 [laugh]

After that, she fell in love with the car too. Very quiet cabin, premium feel, nice interior design and understated kind of exterior beauty.

(Btw guys please take your trash talk about other car models out of the Audi A4 thread. I dunno why this thread always have these people come disiao and digress. Radx!!!)

So you made the rational choice while buying on impulse. Thats cool !

Tomorrow my friends jio me go down to C&C look look see see, hopefully dont get converted to the dark side, oopps i meant the other side hahah :P

Bros,

This is not really an Audi question but given I've been following this forum for a while and there are so many experienced bros here, thought I would ask the question, hope you don't mind.

I am usually a very careful driver (been driving 10 years with 0 demerit points), but this morning I think I ran a red light due to poor judgment. The junction of Lavender St and Kallang Road. It was pretty darn close, but reviewing my dash cam footage I think I may not have made it.  There was a red light camera (those orange ones) but it did not flash.  I did a bit of reading and I understand that the new cameras do not flash, so it is impossible to know (especially in the day) if you got caught.  

A few questions:

- Is there any "grace period" for the red light camera.  I think it would have been VERY close, so if there is some grace period I may be able to have scraped it barely.

- Does the new right light camera flash in the day?

I attach a picture of a screenshot from my Dash Cam - this is the moment between the amber and red light (so the traffic light shows no light).  you can see my bonnet has not passed the STOP line.  

Thanks bros!

post-182008-0-27201500-1489717803_thumb.jpg

• Dislike 2

Tomorrow my friends jio me go down to C&C look look see see, hopefully dont get converted to the dark side, oopps i meant the other side hahah :P

Hehe not really, I've been eyeing on the Audi A4 B9 ever since I fell in love with the A3 (but didn't buy) 1 yr before the A4 was launched. 

Bros,

This is not really an Audi question but given I've been following this forum for a while and there are so many experienced bros here, thought I would ask the question, hope you don't mind.

I am usually a very careful driver (been driving 10 years with 0 demerit points), but this morning I think I ran a red light due to poor judgment. The junction of Lavender St and Kallang Road. It was pretty darn close, but reviewing my dash cam footage I think I may not have made it. There was a red light camera (those orange ones) but it did not flash. I did a bit of reading and I understand that the new cameras do not flash, so it is impossible to know (especially in the day) if you got caught.

A few questions:

- Is there any "grace period" for the red light camera. I think it would have been VERY close, so if there is some grace period I may be able to have scraped it barely.

- Does the new right light camera flash in the day?

I attach a picture of a screenshot from my Dash Cam - this is the moment between the amber and red light (so the traffic light shows no light). you can see my bonnet has not passed the STOP line.

Thanks bros!

Do a search on simliar topic n post there.your question is irrelevant to the discussion.
  • Praise 2

Do a search on simliar topic n post there.your question is irrelevant to the discussion.

OK.  I can't edit or delete my post though.  Any idea how to do that?

He is an Audi owner who probably just posted here due to comfort level... 

He is an Audi owner who probably just posted here due to comfort level... 

Yes I am an Audi owner.  I have made a few previous posts on Audi.  You won't believe it but I got my account (babystar123) banned because of that post.  I thought this community was supportive.  If the content was irrelevant, that's fine.  Let me know and I will remove it.  I am a new forum user.  And now I am banned.  Had to create this new account to respond to this.

I hope the administrator can reconsider the decision to ban me.  I think it is too harsh.  There are way more posts here that have been irrelevant.

• Praise 7

Yes I am an Audi owner. I have made a few previous posts on Audi. You won't believe it but I got my account (babystar123) banned because of that post. I thought this community was supportive. If the content was irrelevant, that's fine. Let me know and I will remove it. I am a new forum user. And now I am banned. Had to create this new account to respond to this.

I hope the administrator can reconsider the decision to ban me. I think it is too harsh. There are way more posts here that have been irrelevant.

Bro. From wat my colleague advised its 12 pts plus a fine. From the footage snapshot really hard to tell. Wait for around 2 or 3 weeks see if you receive any letter?

In the meantime, dont lose sleep or get upset over it. It has happened and u can't turn back the event. Just be extra careful nearing junctions.

the dark side may be more enticing and alluring esp the new models wor! All in all the MB brand seems better than Audi, esp the costs and handling aspects. The feel is also much better imho.

Well it is a dark side anw....haha [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Hi fellow A4 owners,

I have been reading this thread for quite some time and I have finally decided to take the plunge to purchase a new A4.

I have contacted one of the SE's regarding their recent promotion of $150,999 for a new A4.

However, so far he has only been able to offer me 3k service credits, 1st year free road tax and no overtrade for my present ride.

May I check with you guys if it is possible to negotiate further for a better deal? I asked him about the Audi logo LED door entry lights and he said that it is no longer offered as an accessory that we can purchase using the audi credits. He also highlighted that the 3x free servicing is not complimentary and the option is to purchase it with the given audi credits. I have also mentioned about the accessories that I am keen to obtain as part of the new car purchase such as reverse camera, front chrome grille and side intakes with dual strips of chrome but he said that this exceeds the 3k credits and that I will have to top up accordingly.

I would greatly appreciate if you guys have an SE to recommend as well as I am keen to purchase a new A4. Cheers

Hi fellow A4 owners,

I have been reading this thread for quite some time and I have finally decided to take the plunge to purchase a new A4.

I have contacted one of the SE's regarding their recent promotion of $150,999 for a new A4.

However, so far he has only been able to offer me 3k service credits, 1st year free road tax and no overtrade for my present ride.

May I check with you guys if it is possible to negotiate further for a better deal? I asked him about the Audi logo LED door entry lights and he said that it is no longer offered as an accessory that we can purchase using the audi credits. He also highlighted that the 3x free servicing is not complimentary and the option is to purchase it with the given audi credits. I have also mentioned about the accessories that I am keen to obtain as part of the new car purchase such as reverse camera, front chrome grille and side intakes with dual strips of chrome but he said that this exceeds the 3k credits and that I will have to top up accordingly.

I would greatly appreciate if you guys have an SE to recommend as well as I am keen to purchase a new A4. Cheers

I would suggest just tell him u wanna consider first, go back again another few weeks, talk to someone else different, u surely get a slightly different offer and freebies. The 2 PA sales staff whom i talk to both gave slightly different deals. Hopefully this saves u a couple of thousands

i also told the staff last time we have a group chat for this new A4, so whatever offers and pricing u give, i will put it up and for all bros to vet through first and see if it a good deal. Haha !

I would suggest just tell him u wanna consider first, go back again another few weeks, talk to someone else different, u surely get a slightly different offer and freebies. The 2 PA sales staff whom i talk to both gave slightly different deals. Hopefully this saves u a couple of thousands

i also told the staff last time we have a group chat for this new A4, so whatever offers and pricing u give, i will put it up and for all bros to vet through first and see if it a good deal. Haha !

Why wait for a few week? I will walk straight to the reception to request for another sales immediately

Hi fellow A4 owners,

PM-ed you already. 

hahah yes. And benchmarked with the best deals. 

Neutral Newbie

@limzh you can definitely do better. I have no idea how to pm you. But I can reply to yours. Just got my a4 for a better deal than what your Se is offering

↡ Advertisement