2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Regarding rims, overseas most A4 comes with 18" rims at least. So go figure lor.. stupid SE / Agents say void warranty blah blah, they really dunno what they are talking. Like as if the car will kaput all of a sudden when what we are doing is merely upsizing the rims back to its original factory size for the model.

Recently I did:

Matt silver chrome side mirrors (S4 style, goes nicely with my black color)

n1xavs.jpg

Change to a new rear diffuser (with chrome strip) to allow for dual exhaust tailpipe, 1 L 1 R

ibhr42.jpg

That's because ppl buy 2L unlike here
↡ Advertisement

Yesterday was at vivocity with a friend, ohh so there's an Audi roadshow there. Me and my friend spent a good 30mins checking out all the models and no sales staff attended to us!

We were having our own conversation and car commentary in front of the sales people but they just dont talk to us hahaha. I did see someone signing up, amazing, i never believe people just sign up like that without a test drive

A1: more suitable for single ladies

A3: very cramped rear seats

A4: most practical choice. car on display had no chrome grills and steering wheel lacks the chrome part. The one on display was manhattan grey?.

A5: quite a stunner. Worth considering.

A6: outdated interior

Q2: nah, shall give it a pass, its neither here nor there

Q5: where is the new model??

Just our owns thoughts on it. Cheers

• Praise 1

Road show only deposit. Subject to refund if Unsatisfied with the test drive.

But I can tell u, the moment deposit is made, the test drive doesn't matter anymore in most cases. The buyer just wants to collect car asap :D

Test driven merc, BMW, Audi and Volvo  & review specs & read review  and bargain hard for it ,

So far based on offer what I got , Audi A4 and Volvo S60 T5 is value for money among  4 continental car ( Merc, BMW , Audi, Volvo). 

Merc don't offer much disc [smash]  hence out of reach

between Audi 4 1.4 and S60 T5 is really boil down what heart tell you .the offer  price is about the same ... [:p]

You guys who compare S60 and A4 , I really feel you , happy choosing

I am still not deciding whether to go with S60 or A4. Can you PM your last offered price after your hard bargain? 

Thanks.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hello all Im new here.. just test drove the A4 yesterday and really quite keen on it but the SE unwilling to offer much to the deal. Appreciate if you guys could PM me your best deal offered . Tks!

• Praise 1

Oh.....Glacier White suits your image!

Noted your advice. While reading at A4 spec, the type size go to 19 inch!

p/s: As i m newbie, one last post until 4.32pm

How do we interpret this chart? Can explain more?

n1xavs.jpg

Change to a new rear diffuser (with chrome strip) to allow for dual exhaust tailpipe, 1 L 1 R

Nicely done Bro. Can share where & how much for the Matt silver chrome side mirrors? Many thanks.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I collected my A4 1.4T about 2 weeks ago (although I booked it on 26 Feb).  Loving the ride and looking forward to drive it all the time! :)

I did lots of research before buying but I'm quite surprised I didn't come across this thread before.  Would have helped me in my negotiation!

How do I join the Whatsapp group for A4 owners?

Congrats on your new ride! Is it the Design trim? How about sharing some pics of your new baby [;)]

Hi all,

I collected my A4 1.4T about 2 weeks ago (although I booked it on 26 Feb).  Loving the ride and looking forward to drive it all the time! :)

I did lots of research before buying but I'm quite surprised I didn't come across this thread before.  Would have helped me in my negotiation!

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I collected my A4 1.4T about 2 weeks ago (although I booked it on 26 Feb). Loving the ride and looking forward to drive it all the time! :)

I did lots of research before buying but I'm quite surprised I didn't come across this thread before. Would have helped me in my negotiation!

Congrats on your ride ... you get it on first bid, I hope get mine first as well? SE say Audi never miss first bid either give Cat E hope it is true...

Neutral Newbie

Congrats on your new ride! Is it the Design trim? How about sharing some pics of your new baby [;)]

It's the normal trim, but I bargained for the chrome package.

No need to show pics lah. It's just stock car in Mythos Black exterior and Nougat Brown Interior.  :)

Congrats on your ride ... you get it on first bid, I hope get mine first as well? SE say Audi never miss first bid either give Cat E hope it is true...

Audi very aggressive lately. My SE also say no problem to get COE.

So what's your package like?  Can share?  You can PM me if you prefer.

↡ Advertisement