2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Nice , I always like lighter interior colors like brown, cream, beige. Brown would be the easiest among all to maintain [thumbsup]

Looks like PA made a 1-bid kill for your COE considering your booking was late Feb and u got your car mid-March.

Enjoy your ride!

It's the normal trim, but I bargained for the chrome package.

No need to show pics lah. It's just stock car in Mythos Black exterior and Nougat Brown Interior.  :)

Audi very aggressive lately. My SE also say no problem to get COE.

So what's your package like?  Can share?  You can PM me if you prefer.

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

I collected my A4 1.4T about 2 weeks ago (although I booked it on 26 Feb).  Loving the ride and looking forward to drive it all the time! :)

I did lots of research before buying but I'm quite surprised I didn't come across this thread before.  Would have helped me in my negotiation!

How do I join the Whatsapp group for A4 owners?

hows the FC so far? so far the feel n power of the car ok?

IMO, whilst I like the integrated look of navigation, I always find myself relying on the Maps Apple apps to bring me to places. As such, I would ensure that Apple CarPlay is available - which it is for the A4. However, if you find sufficient reasons to have the VC, it is cheaper to just spec the car with it with PA as it cost close to $10k to install it aftermarket.

As for rims, it is quite a costly item and I have not been successful with such a request be it PA or any other car agents thus far. This can be easily addressed with aftermarket tyre/rim shops.

do u have problem getting andriod auto to interface ?

Apologies but I'm not android user. In addition, I'm still waiting patiently for the delivery of my A4; neck very long already   :D. Hopefully, sometime in April...

do u have problem getting andriod auto to interface ?

Neutral Newbie

hows the FC so far? so far the feel n power of the car ok?

No complaints on the power.  It's adequate.

FC for me so far is about 11-12km/L.  I'm about 50% Highway 50% City driving.

Latest deal i heard for Audi A4 B9. 

152,999 with 5 year warranty. 

Choose either: 

1. Chrome package (chrome grille / air vents + exhaust) and locally fitted, origiinal Audi Navigation 

* Note best that the Navigation displays only on the centre display screen and not the instrument binnacle subscreen, unlike A6. 

OR

2. $3000 Audi Credits for your use. 

* I believe is to get reverse camera / solar films / servicing. 

For all those keen, can consider. 

Edited by ahboy86

Thanks ahboy for the latest update!

For me, I would go with the credit as the car comes with ApplePlay and I will and have been using Apple Maps anyway.

Price is definitely creeping up from $149,999 in Feb to $151,999 in March and now $152,999 [dizzy] ...

Choose either: 

1. Chrome package (chrome grille / air vents + exhaust) and locally fitted, origiinal Audi Navigation 

* Note best that the Navigation displays only on the centre display screen and not the instrument binnacle subscreen, unlike A6. 

OR

Believe this is what ahboy86 says, for this week promotions.

Choose either: 

OR

post-186737-0-85024400-1491006085.png

Believe this is what ahboy86 says, for this week promotions.

very very tempting wor!!!!

super competitive pricing..for a conti car...

hmm....audi svc is exp lo..parts also....reliable anot huh? 

Neutral Newbie

Apologies but I'm not android user. In addition, I'm still waiting patiently for the delivery of my A4; neck very long already   :D. Hopefully, sometime in April...

Bro, when did you book?

Its an audi. Of course servicing is expensive.

300+ for normal service once every 15000km is not too bad compared to some japs every 5 or 10k km interval.

PA still offer MTM?

Any burning of engine oil in A4B9?

1. No in house tuning for this model yet as it's still very new, even though it was launched in SG back in early 2016. I'm also waiting for it.

2. No excessive consumption of engine oil but the B9 still needs to top up a bit. SA says it's FOC within warranty period but I've heard someone else say it's not.

What the SA says, not very consistent within the Ubi svc centre.. for e.g my car key remote battery flat, 1 say need to pay, but my SA say FOC.

• Praise 1

very reasonable pricing considering it is a newly launched model. How many new a4 have been sold so far

13828, How much is the est servicing cost?

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I am collecting my A4B9 first week of May. Would like to change the stock grille to the RS style honeycomb grille and adding a boot spoiler,  any bros got recommendation where to get it done? 

Wow! That is a long wait as I thought the recent promo that PA had it such that the delivery is relatively quick within a month plus. Is it a special color / equipment level that you have ordered?

As for aftermarket mod, I understand there is popular one that many VAG vehicles go to - you might want to do a search under the classified section of the VAG Forum.

Hi all,

I am collecting my A4B9 first week of May. Would like to change the stock grille to the RS style honeycomb grille and adding a boot spoiler,  any bros got recommendation where to get it done? 

↡ Advertisement