2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Thanks. 12-13 is not bad.

Were you driving an A4B8 before? Think many of them would have a bottle to stand by.

I had an A4B8 for a year, coz of the high engine oil consumption, sold it off within a year.

hmm..tats 1 issue wif A4! high EO drinker ya

↡ Advertisement

bro, what dual exhaust you change to after changing the rear diffuser.

is the dual exhaust comes with dual "muffler" like the A4 2.0?

Check my earlier post for photo. Yes it's the 2.0 diffuser with 1 exhaust on each side.

My mileage 22k km (have not topped any yet since last servicing)

Did first servicing at 15k km (topped up once coz I brought car back at 2500km mileage to replace something in the driver seat. They auto top up whenever u bring car in. Unsure if it's just wrty period or always happening)

I'm also on 2.0L diffuser. U will realized that design trim and 2.0L diffuser are smoothened finish with the chrome strip. The 1.4L base is rough one.

My FC has been really good. Used to do 90% highway and fc is consistently 14.0km/l average.

After I shifted place, 90% traffic and fc is consistently 11.9km/l average. I'm on 18" breytons and csc5.

Both on board fc display. Perhaps need to discount 1km/l for manual calculation in general, have not verified this. So far I'm very pleased with the fc.

Hi,

May I know how to join the whatsapp group for A4 owners?

PM me for name and contact and car details 

Hi all,

I am collecting my A4B9 first week of May. Would like to change the stock grille to the RS style honeycomb grille and adding a boot spoiler,  any bros got recommendation where to get it done? 

Join our whatsapp A4 B9 group to know more. 

Good luck if you want to do from Continental Klasse. 

I suggest AudiKit Singapore. 

Did first servicing at 15k km (topped up once coz I brought car back at 2500km mileage to replace something in the driver seat. They auto top up whenever u bring car in. Unsure if it's just wrty period or always happening)

I'm also on 2.0L diffuser. U will realized that design trim and 2.0L diffuser are smoothened finish with the chrome strip. The 1.4L base is rough one.

My FC has been really good. Used to do 90% highway and fc is consistently 14.0km/l average.

After I shifted place, 90% traffic and fc is consistently 11.9km/l average. I'm on 18" breytons and csc5.

Both on board fc display. Perhaps need to discount 1km/l for manual calculation in general, have not verified this. So far I'm very pleased with the fc.

seems like the FC is really good n consistent wor....even for an A4!!!! cool....

not like some other makes which r guzzler...keke

Considering the engine size and power.FC is really impressive.

Did you go into MMI and check the level of the engine oil before PA top up for u?

Thanks.

Considering the engine size and power.FC is really impressive.

Did you go into MMI and check the level of the engine oil before PA top up for u?

Thanks.

Didn't know MMI got display level of engine oil? PA does it every servicing or when you bring it in for ad-hoc jobs. So far I only had to top up once, so far 30K mileage in 13 months.

Trip computer FC can go up to 23-24km/L if your route is mostly highway, for that single trip. My average is around 13-14km/L. When I really drive conservatively, the entire tank, filled to the brim can get 750km, on ESSO98, with 18" rims & tires.

Thanks. 12-13 is not bad.

Were you driving an A4B8 before? Think many of them would have a bottle to stand by.

I had an A4B8 for a year, coz of the high engine oil consumption, sold it off within a year.

High engine oil consumption has been a trait of A4B7 and A4B8. Perhaps because I used to drive to Malaysia often and was pedal to metal mostly on the NS highway.

I don't see the engine oil consumption as a biggie. Just need to keep a bottle of engine oil in the car. Also a bottle of water, which is more out of habit after having has 2 Renault that excelled in overheating.

The B9 drives a lot better than the previous gen of A4s. It is much lighter, and isn't as front heavy as B7 and B8, and most importantly almost zero turbo lag to the point that it feels like supercharged than turbocharged.

Didn't know MMI got display level of engine oil? PA does it every servicing or when you bring it in for ad-hoc jobs. So far I only had to top up once, so far 30K mileage in 13 months.

Trip computer FC can go up to 23-24km/L if your route is mostly highway, for that single trip. My average is around 13-14km/L. When I really drive conservatively, the entire tank, filled to the brim can get 750km, on ESSO98, with 18" rims & tires.

wow cool le....

very good FC!!! 

full tank is 60L right? I do wif ESSO95 sometimes....hmm 18" rims sounds tempting...good

High engine oil consumption has been a trait of A4B7 and A4B8. Perhaps because I used to drive to Malaysia often and was pedal to metal mostly on the NS highway.

I don't see the engine oil consumption as a biggie. Just need to keep a bottle of engine oil in the car. Also a bottle of water, which is more out of habit after having has 2 Renault that excelled in overheating.

The B9 drives a lot better than the previous gen of A4s. It is much lighter, and isn't as front heavy as B7 and B8, and most importantly almost zero turbo lag to the point that it feels like supercharged than turbocharged.

cool le.....german technology!!!! supercharged!!!!

Not sure about MMI in B9, but in the B8, you can view your EO level via Car in MMI/Audi Information System.

1 tank can go 750km. Very good le..

1 tank can go 750km. Very good le..

After refueling the dashboard will say 750km. But I don't come anywhere near to that on actual consumption. Usually 600km on 70% Highway: 30% City. That makes it about 10km/l, which I feel is unimpressive as it's about the same FC as a 2L E90.

I raised this to Premium (at 3000 mileage) and they said the engine not fully run in. Let it cross 5000, so they say. It is now 7000 and still not any better. I have been using Shell 98 since day one.

After refueling the dashboard will say 750km. But I don't come anywhere near to that on actual consumption. Usually 600km on 70% Highway: 30% City. That makes it about 10km/l, which I feel is unimpressive as it's about the same FC as a 2L E90.

I raised this to Premium (at 3000 mileage) and they said the engine not fully run in. Let it cross 5000, so they say. It is now 7000 and still not any better. I have been using Shell 98 since day one.

compared to the 159, it's much better  [laugh]

anyway, 600km on 60L of petrol pumped? instead of using the onboard display u can divide the mileage driven by the amount of litres topped up.

to be consistent, i always pump using the slowest flow rate and auto stop.

compared to the 159, it's much better  [laugh]

anyway, 600km on 60L of petrol pumped? instead of using the onboard display u can divide the mileage driven by the amount of litres topped up.

to be consistent, i always pump using the slowest flow rate and auto stop.

don compare 159 le...tats a diff league hor....keke

ya tat sounds bad FC....10kml...hmm....but true le..u need to let the engine run in then FC will improve wor....

After refuelling, my dashboard will state 850km at least. Seen highest 890km. It's based on last recent FC readings, thus the estimation may fluctuate up & down.

↡ Advertisement