2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

The $250 was worth it just for the R8 drive alone. Attended MB's one b4 and all they had was a 1.6L C180 to play wif.

Btw, the "$5000 course completion discount" is BS one lah. Enquired w the SE after the event n he say the $5000 discount is taken off their inflated list price. The normal weekend ad offer price is lower....

Haha... The MB don't borther go and attend.. They always so budget ones.

↡ Advertisement

The $250 was worth it just for the R8 drive alone. Attended MB's one b4 and all they had was a 1.6L C180 to play wif.

Btw, the "$5000 course completion discount" is BS one lah. Enquired w the SE after the event n he say the $5000 discount is taken off their inflated list price. The normal weekend ad offer price is lower....

Yes, thats correct. Its just pure good fun for a few hours... and the buffet was not bad as well. Probably going there again this year.

And for the completion discount, its really just for you to head up to the showroom at the end of your event to sign the papers. And you will also notice the price was higher than last week, so its the same same lah.... However, i was approached by a SE the following week and she said she may be able to do something about it if I'm really keen. Well, who knows..?  [;)]

(edited)

Today Straits Times Audi advert shows A4 selling at $159,999.  Wow, why increase so much ...

Edited by Melody288

Supersonic

Yes, thats correct. Its just pure good fun for a few hours... and the buffet was not bad as well. Probably going there again this year.

And for the completion discount, its really just for you to head up to the showroom at the end of your event to sign the papers. And you will also notice the price was higher than last week, so its the same same lah.... However, i was approached by a SE the following week and she said she may be able to do something about it if I'm really keen. Well, who knows..? [;)]

It was also quite creative of PA to hv everyone drive there in PA's A4 & A6 so make it an extended test drive.

Discovered there that the A4's 1.4L w the new 7-sod wet DSG was surprisingly capable.

Today Straits Times Audi advert shows A4 selling at $159,999. Wow, why increase so much ...

Becos stock market Chiong...

Today Straits Times Audi advert shows A4 selling at $159,999.  Wow, why increase so much ...

Was told by SE this price is inclusive of VC option week ago...

1st Gear

spotted one at Ocbc building...post-186737-0-40622000-1494684578_thumb.png

I think I caught a glimpse of the new A5 liao.. can't tell it was coupe or sportback in that distance but I could recognise the rear lamps after having seen many pics of it online, shouldnt be wrong  [laugh]

It was at Parkway Parade carpark.

If c/w VC, price is about there.....right?

Neutral Newbie

spotted one at Ocbc building... Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 10.03.46 pm.png

I could be wrong, but I suppose it's for basic model without VC now... one week before car show the basic model price already raised to $155999.

1st Gear

I m sure someone interested will soon find out...

I could be wrong, but I suppose it's for basic model without VC now... one week before car show the basic model price already raised to $155999.

Neutral Newbie

Hello everyone!

I just collected my A4 last week 11 May 2017.

The colour is scuba blue but it appears quite dark, more like midnight blue.  Bare basic.  No virtual cockpit, no navigation map.

Could anyone advise how I could configure the passenger side mirror to tilt downwards when I reverse?  I tried to google but those methods did not work.

Hello everyone!

The colour is scuba blue but it appears quite dark, more like midnight blue. Bare basic. No virtual cockpit, no navigation map.

Could anyone advise how I could configure the passenger side mirror to tilt downwards when I reverse? I tried to google but those methods did not work.

Did the owner's manual indicate anything?

Neutral Newbie

Did the owner's manual indicate anything?

Nothing helpful.  This was the first place I tried to look for the answer.  [smallcry]

Neutral Newbie

Hello everyone!

The colour is scuba blue but it appears quite dark, more like midnight blue.  Bare basic.  No virtual cockpit, no navigation map.

Could anyone advise how I could configure the passenger side mirror to tilt downwards when I reverse?  I tried to google but those methods did not work.

point the mirror selector to L, engage your gear to Reverse parking mode, adjust the mirror position to your liking and that is it.

The next time when you engage your car to Reverse gear, the mirror will tilt to the preset position. Oh...btw, always point the mirror selector to L if you want this function to work.

Neutral Newbie

point the mirror selector to L, engage your gear to Reverse parking mode, adjust the mirror position to your liking and that is it.

The next time when you engage your car to Reverse gear, the mirror will tilt to the preset position. Oh...btw, always point the mirror selector to L if you want this function to work.

Thanks for the detailed steps! :)

I go and try later.

Neutral Newbie

The start/stop function had not been working for months. Anyone has the same issue as me? Please advise. Thank you

(edited)

Those eyeing an A4 this weekend or the new Q2 1.0 TFSI, A6 or Q7.

Happy shopping. 

post-148885-0-55038300-1495175224_thumb.jpg

Edited by ahboy86

under leasing lor ... it's widely open secret what

car belongs to leasing company ... the car owner = lessee who rent the car

got all kinds of agreement that lease for 5 years and then can buy over

Curious to know how they manage to offer 10 year loan tenure?

↡ Advertisement