2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

under leasing lor ... it's widely open secret what

car belongs to leasing company ... the car owner = lessee who rent the car

got all kinds of agreement that lease for 5 years and then can buy over

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Audi car leasing you will go under Hitachi finance if im not wrong.

My friend driving C180 is leasing it from merc. Monthly lease $2900 for 7 years. Servicing, maintenance, road tax, insurance all inclusive. Mid way u can change to new models but need to top up $$$

I calculated at end of 7 years he would have paid $243,600. If he bought the car then he would have paid around $185,000 without factoring the interest over the years. What a stark difference. :o The difference saved could have funded many europe holidays lol.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Deciding between this the passat B8 comfortline and the Audi A4 with VC on today promo.

B8 $144,999 event car

Audi A4 with VC $156,999

B8 dep is about 13k yearly and A4 is about 14k yearly.

Or civic turbo at 12k...... 

A4 owner. The A4 still consume engine oil lately?

If with VC. come with reverse cam?

Memories seat for driver?

Can i know whats the fuel mileage like? able to get 14-15km/L on average?

Edited by Cochran

Deciding between this the passat B8 comfortline and the Audi A4 with VC on today promo.

B8 $144,999 event car

Audi A4 with VC $156,999

1. Passat B8 and Audi A4 is slightly different class.. even though both looks nice. B8 1.8TSI is using dry clutch DSG compared to the new wet one in A4.

2. If you are not badge conscious, the B8 isn't a bad car, but I would get the 2.0TSI instead.

3. New B9 A4 still consumes engine oil, much lesser than predecessor. For us, engine oil is topped up during servicing. I havent found the need to do it in between the 15K/30K/45K intervals.

4. Memory seats or not, I think you need to include the Design trim. That one comes with some cosmetic differences + memory seats. So you better check the one they offer you is Base A4 + VC or Design trim + VC.

Audi car leasing you will go under Hitachi finance if im not wrong.

My friend driving C180 is leasing it from merc. Monthly lease $2900 for 7 years. Servicing, maintenance, road tax, insurance all inclusive. Mid way u can change to new models but need to top up $$$

I calculated at end of 7 years he would have paid $243,600. If he bought the car then he would have paid around $185,000 without factoring the interest over the years. What a stark difference. :o The difference saved could have funded many europe holidays lol.

Wrong way to finance a car.. like trying too hard. Did you ask him why he chose this? 

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Sline front bumper done at Continental Klasse.

Nice job! Care to share how much it cost? Total replacement of the front bumper?

(edited)

B8 $144,999 event car

Audi A4 with VC $156,999

What the package for Audi A4?

Does it comes with 5 years warranty?

How abt the servicing? 3 years?

Edited by Archon

Wrong way to finance a car.. like trying too hard. Did you ask him why he chose this?

Pai seh to ask directly, but i believe it has to do with $$$ concerns lah. You only need to put down a 3 month security deposit for the initial payment, after that the monthly lease payment. $10k to drive off with a new C class. Interesting.

So compared to a 50% downpayment of $90,000, you somewhat breathe easier at the start, but end up bleeding more slowly along the way.

Sline front bumper done at Continental Klasse.

Hi bro! Was your chrome grills inclusive in the package price when u bought at PA ?

Supersonic

Pai seh to ask directly, but i believe it has to do with $$$ concerns lah. You only need to put down a 3 month security deposit for the initial payment, after that the monthly lease payment. $10k to drive off with a new C class. Interesting.

So compared to a 50% downpayment of $90,000, you somewhat breathe easier at the start, but end up bleeding more slowly along the way.

Hi bro! Was your chrome grills inclusive in the package price when u bought at PA ?

Your fren sounds really desperate to own a badge....
  • Praise 1

Cost is 2k for sline bumper with all black air insert, i paid a bit more for the air insert with chrome trim. Derrick helpful in finding the chrome trim i wanted

My chrome grill is from PA, had to pay 500 more tho i know many bros got it free but they din budge during year end promo. Apparently list price for chrome grill plus non sline chrome insert is around 900.

• Praise 1

What the package for Audi A4?

Does it comes with 5 years warranty?

How abt the servicing? 3 years?

5 year unlimited mileage warranty and 2k service credit.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Any bros can add me to the whatsapp group for audi A4 owners?

thanks!

Can any bros add me into the Audi b9 WhatsApp group also? Thanks a lot!
  • Praise 1

For some of us, the centre chrome grille inserts + the dual chrome strip at the fog light area are free. Depending on promo at the time of purchase.. mine 2016 Feb.

• Praise 1

Your fren sounds really desperate to own a badge....

Indeed. This is, or rather he is, an inadvertent by product of our current society.

Currently i have a japanese badge, hope to wear the four rings badge soon these few months :P

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1