Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2414 replies to this topic | 3,167 praises

Posted 31 October 2017 - 05:19 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It would better if they can give free car polishing for the first 3 years. No car dealers has such offer yet but I think it will be more practical.

I would ask them to omit that 'freebie' and pass me the savings instead. Polishing can easily do ownself

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:02 PM

BlueSwifts
  • Premium member
    BlueSwifts
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What is zero CEO growth rate

You have facts about how many cars were sold at car expo?

Zero growth rate is minimal. Not much difference. In the first half of this year, almost 46,000 cars were sold. 0.25% of 46,000 is only 115 COEs nia....

I'd rather 0 growth rate and ask Lion City Rental and Grab to stop buying. PHVs take 20% of all Passenger Car COEs this year.
DACH and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:05 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Zero growth rate is minimal. Not much difference. In the first half of this year, almost 46,000 cars were sold. 0.25% of 46,000 is only 115 COEs nia....

I'd rather 0 growth rate and ask Lion City Rental and Grab to stop buying. PHVs take 20% of all Passenger Car COEs this year.

I'm just teasing him cos he put 0 CEO growth rate instead of COE.

No one seemed to spot the jest. 🙃
1 Anonymous member praised this
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:39 PM

Edwinkow
  • Edwinkow
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

So bad "CEO" vs "COE". May be our transport CEO should join these forum see how many people not happy with our MRT before they really cut and reduce it. COE up n up who is laughing to the bank u all know right. 

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:15 AM

xinz
  • Premium member
    xinz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Simi special price for 2 days? A4 has been selling at around 150k for almost a year liao. 

It is 'Special Price' for those that have not been following and has no idea what was it sold at before. Everyday is special price because everyday want to close deal mah. Lol

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:10 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It is 'Special Price' for those that have not been following and has no idea what was it sold at before. Everyday is special price because everyday want to close deal mah. Lol

The lowest price ever on the A4 was $129,999 in May 2016 for the event cars used for ferrying participants to the Audi Driving Experience from Leng Kee to Changi. Mileage after the 2 week event was around 5k and buyer would be 2nd owner as PA registered them as 'management cars'.
xinz and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:29 AM

Vwguy77
  • Vwguy77
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

The lowest I ever quoted on a brand new A4 was $140K last December. No freebies at all and must register by 2016 with CAT E COE.

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:31 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I would ask them to omit that 'freebie' and pass me the savings instead. Polishing can easily do ownself

Depends on the size of the car you have bro. Plus how many manpower you can muster. Then there's QC.

:grin:

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:04 AM

adnaug
  • adnaug
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi guys,

A new A4 owner here, collecting car this Sat. Is there a WhatsApp chat group to join?

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:57 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I agree.

PHV should be out of the COE quota, just like taxis. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:39 PM

gemini255
  • gemini255
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi all.. am a new A4 owner and just collected my car from Ubi today! How do I join the whatsapp group? Thanks!

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:05 PM

Ed_ek
  • Ed_ek
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi all.. am a new A4 owner and just collected my car from Ubi today! How do I join the whatsapp group? Thanks!

PM your number will assist to add in.

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:21 AM

Clotaire
  • Clotaire
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

VAS 5054A PLUS has a very good diagnosis of Audi

Posted Yesterday, 11:39 AM

Youaredie
  • Youaredie
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi guys!

Happy to join the A4 club, should be collecting end Dec.

Just to check, is it necessary to go for polishing, waxing, sealant, immediately after receiving the car?

Or enjoy the stock condition for a few months before doing these items?

Also, any shop recommendations for these?

Thanks!

Posted Yesterday, 11:18 PM

Panda2011
  • Panda2011
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hello. , a new audi A4 owner. Collecting it in Dec 2017 . How to join the watapps group ! Thanks

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: audi , car , 2016 , sedan , avant

Tags: audi, car, 2016, sedan, avant

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users