2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Indeed. This is, or rather he is, an inadvertent by product of our current society.

Currently i have a japanese badge, hope to wear the four rings badge soon these few months :P

Whether it's the B9 A4, Merc C-class or Jaguar XE.. your decision won't go wrong one lah. The promo now seems to be better for the A4.. with 5 yr unlimited mileage warranty + 2K service credit compared to my 3 yr / 100K mileage warranty + 15K/30K/45K or 3 x free servicing.

That said, I bought earlier than most peeps by a year back in Feb 2016.. can get to enjoy earlier. So far no complaints.. every morning I still have the urge to drive the car to work. When I park, I still look back steal glances at it  [laugh]

I recently installed a throttle controller for the car, quicken up the accelerator response, reduce the lag abit, made it a bit more fun & refreshing.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

5 year unlimited mileage warranty and 2k service credit.

COE cat B closed at $50,110/- today.

I will be getting my A4 may be another week.

COE is heading south, meaning, can negotiate for better package now for new potential buyer.

• Praise 1

Deciding between this the passat B8 comfortline and the Audi A4 with VC on today promo.

B8 $144,999 event car

Audi A4 with VC $156,999

B8 dep is about 13k yearly and A4 is about 14k yearly.

Or civic turbo at 12k......

A4 owner. The A4 still consume engine oil lately?

If with VC. come with reverse cam?

Memories seat for driver?

Can i know whats the fuel mileage like? able to get 14-15km/L on average?

I was in similar situation half a year ago. I was comparing the Passat Highline with the A4B9 with VC. Price was quite close. Finally I decided on the Passat Exclsuivelive 2.0. Reason was bcos the A4 was very basic. It comes with no memory seats, no reverse camera, black front grill and a set of ugly 16" wheels. The Passat has almost everything even the air ventilated seats. The interior was IMO quite well built too although I would think the A4 is much better.

Just before I was about to sign on the dotted line, my salesman told me to take a look at the 2.0 exclusive line which has the similar VC. It won me over. The 0-100 in 6.7 secs was icing on the cake.

Alas, the VW badge on the bonnet is not as appealing is it is an OOOO.

Neutral Newbie

Guys, just wondering Audi new car collection is done at Ubi service centre? SE arranged my collection there. I thought it was at leng kee show room.

Guys, just wondering Audi new car collection is done at Ubi service centre? SE arranged my collection there. I thought it was at leng kee show room.

Hello! Our collections are usually done at Ubi because the main service centre is there as well. Should there be any issues or defects spotted, they can get it fixed as soon as possible.

If collection is done at Leng Kee (Can be requested) and there are issues with the car, they will still need to send it back to Ubi to get it rectified.

Neutral Newbie

Hello! Our collections are usually done at Ubi because the main service centre is there as well. Should there be any issues or defects spotted, they can get it fixed as soon as possible.

If collection is done at Leng Kee (Can be requested) and there are issues with the car, they will still need to send it back to Ubi to get it rectified.

I see. Understood and thanks!

Hi guys, I've been using Apple Car Play on my A4 which I bought last year, but I've just changed my phone to an android phone. Is it possible to use Andriod phone with Apple Car Play?

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

I just ordered my Audi A4 B9 last Sunday. Been thinking for quite a while and decided to make this decision. SE quote me $156,999 with the below items included. Hope I got a good deal. Any items that I can still ask them to throw in?

1. Virtual Cockpit
2. 5 years warranty unlimited mileage  
3. 5 years servicing
4. Solar film & Camera 

Hi All,

I just ordered my Audi A4 B9 last Sunday. Been thinking for quite a while and decided to make this decision. SE quote me $156,999 with the below items included. Hope I got a good deal. Any items that I can still ask them to throw in?

1. Virtual Cockpit

3. 5 years servicing

4. Solar film & Camera

Congrats! To me the stuff you got is very good liao.

Since you've signed, I don't think they will entertain any request for more stuff.

You can try to see if your SE can give you 3M car mats?

Hi All,

1. Virtual Cockpit

3. 5 years servicing

4. Solar film & Camera 

Good deal... [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

1. Virtual Cockpit

3. 5 years servicing

4. Solar film & Camera

Good price. Is your rims 17"?

Supersonic

Hi All,

1. Virtual Cockpit

3. 5 years servicing

4. Solar film & Camera

Pt.4 - u got the reverse camera or dash camera?

Hi guys, I've been using Apple Car Play on my A4 which I bought last year, but I've just changed my phone to an android phone. Is it possible to use Andriod phone with Apple Car Play?

It work for me, collected only yesterday.

But last year model, I think it should work also.

This is very good info, didnt know that !

Neutral Newbie

This new Universal Traffic Recorder seems really cool. Looks like u can just simply clip this on.

Cannot clip on. Must stick.

↡ Advertisement