2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Neutral Newbie

What is zero CEO growth rate

You have facts about how many cars were sold at car expo?

www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/coe-prices-likely-to-rise-as-vehicle-growth-rate-cut-to-zero-9336284
  • Praise 1

Simi special price for 2 days? A4 has been selling at around 150k for almost a year liao. 

Agreed. Been monitoring the prices as I was considering this once-upon-a-time and the prices, if anything, have just hovered between 144K to 155K for the few months.

AD can label whatever RRP they like, because its their price. At the end of the day, the price has to make sense to you - the buyer.

Else, have the conviction to walk away, and not be swayed by golf umbrellas, car mats or apparel. With $150K, you can buy all the golf umbrellas you want.

• Praise 1

Agreed. Been monitoring the prices as I was considering this once-upon-a-time and the prices, if anything, have just hovered between 144K to 155K for the few months.

AD can label whatever RRP they like, because its their price. At the end of the day, the price has to make sense to you - the buyer.

Else, have the conviction to walk away, and not be swayed by golf umbrellas, car mats or apparel. With $150K, you can buy all the golf umbrellas you want.

Tink car mat and brolly quite std giveaways. My SE passed me these after I signed even tho I didn't ask for it during the nego

Tink car mat and brolly quite std giveaways. My SE passed me these after I signed even tho I didn't ask for it during the nego

It would better if they can give free car polishing for the first 3 years. No car dealers has such offer yet but I think it will be more practical.

last time PML got offer this from their in-house polishing service. not 3 years though.

It would better if they can give free car polishing for the first 3 years. No car dealers has such offer yet but I think it will be more practical.

I would ask them to omit that 'freebie' and pass me the savings instead. Polishing can easily do ownself

What is zero CEO growth rate

You have facts about how many cars were sold at car expo?

Zero growth rate is minimal. Not much difference. In the first half of this year, almost 46,000 cars were sold. 0.25% of 46,000 is only 115 COEs nia....

I'd rather 0 growth rate and ask Lion City Rental and Grab to stop buying. PHVs take 20% of all Passenger Car COEs this year.

• Praise 2

Zero growth rate is minimal. Not much difference. In the first half of this year, almost 46,000 cars were sold. 0.25% of 46,000 is only 115 COEs nia....

I'd rather 0 growth rate and ask Lion City Rental and Grab to stop buying. PHVs take 20% of all Passenger Car COEs this year.

I'm just teasing him cos he put 0 CEO growth rate instead of COE.

No one seemed to spot the jest.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

So bad "CEO" vs "COE". May be our transport CEO should join these forum see how many people not happy with our MRT before they really cut and reduce it. COE up n up who is laughing to the bank u all know right. 

• Praise 2

Simi special price for 2 days? A4 has been selling at around 150k for almost a year liao. 

It is 'Special Price' for those that have not been following and has no idea what was it sold at before. Everyday is special price because everyday want to close deal mah. Lol

• Praise 3

It is 'Special Price' for those that have not been following and has no idea what was it sold at before. Everyday is special price because everyday want to close deal mah. Lol

The lowest price ever on the A4 was $129,999 in May 2016 for the event cars used for ferrying participants to the Audi Driving Experience from Leng Kee to Changi. Mileage after the 2 week event was around 5k and buyer would be 2nd owner as PA registered them as 'management cars'.
  • Praise 2

I would ask them to omit that 'freebie' and pass me the savings instead. Polishing can easily do ownself

Depends on the size of the car you have bro. Plus how many manpower you can muster. Then there's QC.

:grin:

I agree.

PHV should be out of the COE quota, just like taxis. 

Neutral Newbie

Hi all.. am a new A4 owner and just collected my car from Ubi today! How do I join the whatsapp group? Thanks!

PM your number will assist to add in.

↡ Advertisement