2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

I got a black colour with brown interior.

Open COE

Yea, the 5 year warranty was quite attractive to me as well. However they only gave me 3 services at 15K interval. I should have pushed them for Audi Credits instead?

Also anyone knows how to get the chrome front grille? the are quoting 1K+ 

Was you told that the delivery is when?

↡ Advertisement

Open COE

Yea, the 5 year warranty was quite attractive to me as well. However they only gave me 3 services at 15K interval. I should have pushed them for Audi Credits instead?

I was told by my SE can use the $2k service credit to offser car price. become $147,999.

The A4 is 25k more expensive than the A3 for obvious reason. Comparing against the 2 main competitors .... the 3 series and c classt the A4 offer better value.

Frankly the A3 is in a lower class ... and the direct competitor is the CLA. If someone is considering the A4, it is unlikely that he will consider the A3. Whereas for someone looking at the A3, the A4 Is definitely an upgrade.

In term of space, all 3 big Brands is smaller than an Altis or even a civic. Similarly it is unlikely someone buying an A4 will choose the Altis just simply based on space.

Singapore cars pricing very weird all thanks to our coe and taxes. Other country the A3 can compare to a CLA, but in SG CLA is so much more exp become A4 to CLA...

I think for 150k, the A4 is indeed a good buy if you compare to others (closest around the price range maybe is S60?)

Neutral Newbie

Welcome. Join our A4 B9 Whatsapp club.

Yes it's a good deal... The biggest talking point of our club today and yes these key words:

5 YEARS WARRANTY

(for a huh .... AUDI ?!?!!). It's not a joke or typo, it's real.

Hi all , just collected my ride last week , can pm me to join the WhatsApp club? Thanks in advance!

because Merc stylo mylo design ... everyone likes

Merc brand is perceived higher class than Audi

that's why CLA is priced higher and matching A4

it's all about market demand ... high demand = high price

those petrol head who know their stuff and like A4 ... good la [thumbsup]

Singapore cars pricing very weird all thanks to our coe and taxes. Other country the A3 can compare to a CLA, but in SG CLA is so much more exp become A4 to CLA...

I think for 150k, the A4 is indeed a good buy if you compare to others (closest around the price range maybe is S60?)

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Open COE

Congrats on the good deal. 5 yr warranty is a nice bonus, even though free servicing is only 15K/30K/45K.

Anyway you can check back my earlier posts.. mine is Black on black with the front chrome grille + dual chrome strips at fog light area, original from PA. I thought they might quote you more for the chrome grille though. Outside also around $1K or so, 3rd party VAG workshops.

If buy online overseas, the grilles are less likely to be a full replacement fit on type, they are probably individual stick on with 3M tapes.. from the pics I see lah. But they are significantly cheaper.

because Merc stylo mylo design ... everyone likes

Merc brand is perceived higher class than Audi

that's why CLA is priced higher and matching A4

it's all about market demand ... high demand = high price

those petrol head who know their stuff and like A4 ... good la [thumbsup]

Different AD different sales / promo strategy.

Audi likes to put high high list price then give you a big discount, usually taking off $20K at least off from the list price, make you artificially feel good and at the same time, the high list price doesn't do anything bad to degrade the brand perception + filter off people who are easily shocked by the price. The nett price can discount somemore one.. if you do your homework or good at bargaining, either extra kit or higher trade in value for your used car.

C&C MB on the other hand.. premium gaogao  [laugh] Pricing very rigid, what they list is very near the nett price already, unless you are returning customer or the SE need hit sales quota maybe very slight discount can be given. On the other hand, they give you higher overtrade. What I observe is they tend to give lower trade in values for used cars.. compared to BMW and Audi.

Just sharing so potential buyers of this segment know what to expect.

That said, both are very nice cars but I cannot stand the extra $20K premium, piano black finish interior and lack of full electrical adjustment for seats in the C180.

Hi,

May I know if the reverse camera included is 3rd party brand or Audi's?

Thanks.

Hi All,

I am joining the Audi community.

just finalised a new A4 1.4 for 149999. for freebies, i get reverse camera, 5 years warranty, 3 years servicing and solar film.

Good a deal? thoughts?

thanks! 

• Praise 1

Welcome. Join our A4 B9 Whatsapp club. 

Yes it's a good deal... The biggest talking point of our club today and yes these key words:

5 YEARS WARRANTY

(for a huh .... AUDI ?!?!!). It's not a joke or typo, it's real.

Please pm me invite for the group

• Praise 1

Audi likes to put high high list price then give you a big discount, usually taking off $20K at least off from the list price, make you artificially feel good and at the same time, the high list price doesn't do anything bad to degrade the brand perception + filter off people who are easily shocked by the price. The nett price can discount somemore one.. if you do your homework or good at bargaining, either extra kit or higher trade in value for your used car.

C&C MB on the other hand.. premium gaogao [laugh] Pricing very rigid, what they list is very near the nett price already, unless you are returning customer or the SE need hit sales quota maybe very slight discount can be given. On the other hand, they give you higher overtrade. What I observe is they tend to give lower trade in values for used cars.. compared to BMW and Audi.

That said, both are very nice cars but I cannot stand the extra $20K premium, piano black finish interior and lack of full electrical adjustment for seats in the C180.

Plus no leather seats hehe

Plus no leather seats hehe

We all can tell it's not real / full leather. It's actually synthetic leather. Not even half leather  [laugh]

But Mercedes Benz owners, potential buyers and fanboizz will tell you doesn't matter, the badge sells itself hehe.

• Praise 1

C&C MB on the other hand.. premium gaogao  [laugh] Pricing very rigid, what they list is very near the nett price already, unless you are returning customer or the SE need hit sales quota maybe very slight discount can be given. 

When i viewed the C-Class Coupe, I asked if got loyalty discount for ex-Merc owners. SE say C&C dun practice loyalty discount wan....  [:|]

• Praise 1

C&C MB on the other hand.. premium gaogao  [laugh] Pricing very rigid, what they list is very near the nett price already, unless you are returning customer or the SE need hit sales quota maybe very slight discount can be given. On the other hand, they give you higher overtrade. What I observe is they tend to give lower trade in values for used cars.. compared to BMW and Audi.

In any case, the extra price premium includes auto stop collision detection, higher engine CC for example. The latest batch coming in for the C180 will also have full electrical adjustment plus memory.

Have fun shopping!

Edited by Phil
  • Praise 1

When i viewed the C-Class Coupe, I asked if got loyalty discount for ex-Merc owners. SE say C&C dun practice loyalty discount wan....  [:|]

Audi have $500-1000 off, maybe more depending on models? 

Audi PA have room for negotiation.. C&C they will be like "Next please!"  [laugh]

In any case, the extra price premium includes auto stop collision detection, higher engine CC for example. The latest batch coming in for the C180 will also have full electrical adjustment plus memory.

Have fun shopping!

Good to know the latest batch will have full electrical adjustment + memory. More befitting of the badge and price lah. Hope it doesn't translate to higher costs for buyer.. but most probably will.

Higher engine 200CC but same performance for both cars le.. no point paying extra road tax for that extra 200CC even though it's not a lot. Such cars not really fast cars to begin with.

Audi have $500-1000 off, maybe more depending on models? 

Audi PA have room for negotiation.. C&C they will be like "Next please!"  [laugh]

C&C too greedy liao lah. Just look at the huge markup$$ between A3 vs CLA180 or A4 vs C180 can liao.  [hur]

From my previous interaction with 2 diff sales staff, the front chrome grille can be thrown in FOC? Just need to push them a bit more. They didnt give me a outright yes, but they said if u confirm commited to the deal, they can negotiate more freebies. :P

On the 5 year warranty, it would also imply that during this 5 years u must go back to PA for the servicing right?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1