SG most beautiful taxi driver!

RadX

I think the news should focus on her strong determination to do what is needed given the challenges she faces and less on her looks.

Agreed... news that came out from chinese tabloid always focus on looks, sex, etc to make it juicier for the viewers...

Should just focus on her will to succeed, esp in a hard-toiled working environment...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I think you guys eyes paste stamp.

If you remove her make-up, I think it will be quite a shock to you.

No leh, no makeup also she quite fair. I'd rate as pleasant-looking enough, not say super chio sexbomb lah.

Having good looks or outstanding sexual prowess does not guarantee a lasting marriage or restrain a roaming spouse.

Just look at Arnold Swazaneggar.

So I don't really understand those who think just by her looks her husband should not have strayed.

I think the blessings I can derive from the story is of 2 teenagers who are also victims of the family breakup but are mature and appreciates their mum's effort.

• Praise 2

Having good looks or outstanding sexual prowess does not guarantee a lasting marriage or restrain a roaming spouse.

Just look at Arnold Swazaneggar.

So I don't really understand those who think just by her looks her husband should not have strayed.

I think the blessings I can derive from the story is of 2 teenagers who are also victims of the family breakup but are mature and appreciates their mum's effort.

Yah lor... Some people everyday eat at good stuff at home also grow tired...Must eat some street food also.

Think they really sensationalize her looks & story.

7K I also don't want. I rather take a 5K opic job if there's a way.

There are just too many long term repercussions for sitting and driving long hours.

Work 3 days a week and earn $1,500 a month. If work 6 days sure can earn >$3K liao.

Not bad leh.

Yah lor... Some people everyday eat at good stuff at home also grow tired...Must eat some street food also.

Some worse, calling her a milf, they should have spare a thought for her children.

Hypersonic

Some worse, calling her a milf, they should have spare a thought for her children.

Sensentionalize these kind of news will have that kind of response.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Then she should also spare a thought for her children before agreeing to be the subject of the article? It's not like she didn't know they were going to focus on her looks.

Supercharged

some guys tend to unleash their beastly instincts in them when they see a beautiful or sexy woman.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I salute her independence and perserverence. Those are the qualities that should be highlighted.

I disagree on the pretty part though. Sorry it's just my eyes.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

ok la but don't forget she only got education up to primary school and have been a sheltered housewife for the last decade or so of her life?

Then she should also spare a thought for her children before agreeing to be the subject of the article? It's not like she didn't know they were going to focus on her looks.

Publicity mah... Looks do matter & it really matters a lot for women. Many examples at workplace.

Maybe she get more business with this write-up.

Just learnt yesterday

妻不如妾,妾不如偷,偷不如偷不着。。。。 [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1