SG most beautiful taxi driver!

RadX

Supersonic

ok la but don't forget she only got education up to primary school and have been a sheltered housewife for the last decade or so of her life?

Then it still isn't the men's fault when she put herself up to be criticized or fantasized about.

Publicity mah... Looks do matter & it really matters a lot for women. Many examples at workplace.

Maybe she get more business with this write-up.

Then cannot complain if people call her a milf lor.

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

Supercharged

More than that la. Even if you work 1 or 3 days a week, still got fixed cost for taxi rental unless someone is so nice to share the cab with you on those 3 days.

I believed the fixed cost is already added in and so the $1.5K is the take home pay.

Anyway work only 3 days type should usually be the relief driver and not the main hirer.

Supercharged

no la.......an interview to a simple minded person is just an interview. she wouldn't be able to see beyond it the ramifications. well those men have technically no fault to do so as well. it is just the perspective of a more cultured group putting such people down.

but to say she invited such sleaze is too harsh on a lowly educated hitherto sheltered woman.

Then it still isn't the men's fault when she put herself up to be criticized or fantasized about.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Yah lor... Some people everyday eat at good stuff at home also grow tired...Must eat some street food also.

Usually it happens after the 7th year.... ^_^

• Praise 1

(edited)

Then cannot complain if people call her a milf lor.

why would you say she put herself up to be criticised or fantasized about? who in the right mind would do that? its not like she started posing for FHM and then is normal for her to get fantasized about. its only an interview about her taxi driving career and how she brought up two kids herself with that. isn't it a bit too presumptous to also assume that she knows beforehand the interview that the papers is going to write about her looks. one may thought that the interview could probably focus about her as a divorcee bringing up 2 child single handledly with a taxi driving career which is typically a career mainly in men's domain. the papers only sought to sensationalise the article for readership by putting on a headline focusing her looks. I don't see why she should be blamed for agreeing to the interview.

Edited by Damienic
  • Praise 4

7K I also don't want. I rather take a 5K opic job if there's a way.

There are just too many long term repercussions for sitting and driving long hours.

Agreed, just imagine needing to unleash when a high tide comes... woman some more !!!!

• Praise 1

no la.......an interview to a simple minded person is just an interview. she wouldn't be able to see beyond it the ramifications. well those men have technically no fault to do so as well. it is just the perspective of a more cultured group putting such people down.

but to say she invited such sleaze is too harsh on a lowly educated hitherto sheltered woman.

Concur.

To some people, if they have nothing to hide, they will speak to the media. Not everyone is so cautious with the media. If they were, newspapers or TV stations would have long closed down.

Concur.

To some people, if they have nothing to hide, they will speak to the media. Not everyone is so cautious with the media. If they were, newspapers or TV stations would have long closed down.

I see it merely as a single mother going thru whatever she needs to do to bring up 2 kids. Taking a job that seems to be the mans's domain somemore.

Here's wishing tht good souls would look for her and give her more taxi business considering the competition out there.

• Praise 1

She may have agreed to the interview to show her ex-husband that the kids and her are doing well without him in their lives.

[:)]

• Praise 3

(edited)

actually, can see she is a simple but willing to work hard for the family woman

woman a bit pretty a bit teh, can do sales, make more money

but she choose to do hard work, make lesser

can see she is not the teh type but the simpler minded but willing to work hard type

She may have agreed to the interview to show her ex-husband that the kids and her are doing well without him in their lives.

[:)]

true also

those donno how to teh type of woman usually don't wear much make up one

somemore at home

so wear make up could also be: see what you have been missing, serve you right

Edited by Mustank

Turbocharged

Yah lor... Some people everyday eat at good stuff at home also grow tired...Must eat some street food also.

Because 'street food' got more pattern?? [laugh]

Supercharged

yeah..i believe if she sells liquor at the lounge or KTV, she should earn even more. I just think she ought to be accorded some respect, that's all.

can see she is not the teh type but the simpler minded but willing to work hard type

true also

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

true also

Sales and marketing role is not so nice for pretty women. Even for men, some can feel uncomfortable in the profession.

Customers, mostly male, need to be 'convinced' to buy, so how?... *cough cough*

Turbocharged

Sat in her cab the other week.

Ok lah mai hiam buay pai, except she don't wear makeup like in the photos obviously. Also she wore long sleeves and big sunglasses when she was driving that day.

Quite a polite and friendly lady, but I felt abit bad when she got out to help me with my luggage. Told her don't need but turns out her cab boot lock is faulty so she has to manually open it with the key.

Did you invite her to tea? 😂😂😂

Turbocharged

No, I was with a lady friend at the time :ph34r:

Can still get number what, for future booking mah :D

↡ Advertisement