SG most beautiful taxi driver!

RadX

Turbocharged

Some worse, calling her a milf, they should have spare a thought for her children.

Not every woman can be milf, she should consider it as a compliment :D

↡ Advertisement

We all have this retaliation mentality. Before marriage, go all out to look impressive to court spouse. Then during marriage become nua. Then marriage over liao start to dress up again. Just to spite the ex.

Hypersonic

Yah lor... Some people everyday eat at good stuff at home also grow tired...Must eat some street food also.

Fatt gor will have craving for street food or not?

:D

yeah..i believe if she sells liquor at the lounge or KTV, she should earn even more. I just think she ought to be accorded some respect, that's all.

Agreed! Plus able to spend the night time with her kids.

• Praise 2

I read the article. I can digest if she is an amazing Taxi driver, & that she being pretty is mentioned as a compliment. But an article centric on her looks?

Kinda vain if you ask me, & underdetermined other taxi drivers who has been doing amazing jobs, but did not get any attention becasue they are less attractive, a point that has nothing to do with the job nature. .

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

so many bui bui auntie driving limo cab.

how come no one interview them?

many dressed like tomboy

• Praise 2

I read the article. I can digest if she is an amazing Taxi driver, & that she being pretty is mentioned as a compliment. But an article centric on her looks?

Kinda vain if you ask me, & underdetermined other taxi drivers who has been doing amazing jobs, but did not get any attention becasue they are less attractive, a point that has nothing to do with the job nature. .

Fact of life innit? If you beautiful or handsome, do anything slightly unusual and you become newsworthy.

Might as well complain why there are beauty pageants or why visual advertisements use good looking people in general.

• Praise 1